Weapon crafting materials question

Nyxsm

Hi there,

1. resolution stone is upgrade material from last event. The only option to get it now is to trade your transformation stones for those resolution stones in dragon express 2nd last tab if i remember correctly.

2. Enlightment Element you can buy at dragon express 1st tab just croll down and you will find 2 options of buying it.

Thnx for replying, sadly first picture does not help with my question. Resolution token was obtainable from event and Transformation stone cost 16g per unit. Consider the fact i need x4 per stage i don't think i will be doing that.

Any suggestions?

2 hours ago, Nyxsm said:

Thnx for replying, sadly first picture does not help with my question. Resolution token was obtainable from event and Transformation stone cost 16g per unit. Consider the fact i need x4 per stage i don't think i will be doing that.

Any suggestions?

The stones itself were obtainable with the previous event currency yes. The reason why you see the purchase option for transformation stones is so you can upgrade with the standard costs instead of the event discount.

In other words for example if your weapon needs 20 resolution stones, then its the same value as 20 transformation stones when the event ends and upgrade costs are back to normal.