Assassins can't exchange their PINK-Fused Badges

zeritox

Just another post so devs can SEE that assassin's are pretty much messed up as we are unable to exchange our Wildborn/War Soul Badges (Pink-Fused), while if u had a older badge(pretty much no one) you can get a free 3rd Spec Badge (as normal), but assassin's this time can't even though these pink fused badges are now from a past season and pretty much obsolete for us assassins trying to switch to 3rd spec.

Third spec either uses an older type or the newest type anyways. I was wildborne myself. Seperate them snag the way of the serpetn newest badge combine them. Which is Liberty plus Resurgence iirc. Use a third spec compass bam you got your Exhiliration. You'll also have 1 of the 2 needed to get to Stoic if you want to have the supposedly better for ranking and solo dungeons. I can't recall off the top of my head which one you combine with glory but then you can exchanget  that one to Junsorei for your Stoic.

Edit: Forgot to mention the reason your pink badge can't be exchanged is it's not one of the ones using the newest toi badge. That's intended. The exchange isn't meant to allow you to skip the current season of toi.

Edited by Shintuan

3 hours ago, Shintuan said:

Third spec either uses an older type or the newest type anyways. I was wildborne myself. Seperate them snag the way of the serpetn newest badge combine them. Which is Liberty plus Resurgence iirc. Use a third spec compass bam you got your Exhiliration. You'll also have 1 of the 2 needed to get to Stoic if you want to have the supposedly better for ranking and solo dungeons. I can't recall off the top of my head which one you combine with glory but then you can exchanget  that one to Junsorei for your Stoic.

Edit: Forgot to mention the reason your pink badge can't be exchanged is it's not one of the ones using the newest toi badge. That's intended. The exchange isn't meant to allow you to skip the current season of toi.

Yea, 3rd Spec uses either Stoic (Absolution+ Accolade - fusion of old badges) OR Exhiliration (Pink badge + Newest TOI badge), but Old Pink fusion should be able to switch to Stoic atleast no problems, it's not interfering with Newest TOI badge in any means and the price of getting a Pink Badge is really low compared to fusing a badge again.. I would like to get both badges but the price is quite high considering you have to start from zero just to switch spec with this "change badge event".