New Update - More Cheaters

Raeven

1. even if they are using cheats (which should be banned) its not impossible to beat them.

2. Its really hard to bring 100% correct evidence that this player is actully cheating. (I get called cheater alot of times too but ive never even used a macro not even in PVE)

3. Support ignores Reports.

So even if you manage to get evidence which is very hard cause most stuff could be just good ping the support will ignore you. I dont even think with 100% evidence you get banned i mean did the wintrader warden get banned or did he get their HM coins for rank 5 or whatever he was on ?

People using cheats to win in a ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ online video game have to be pretty ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ lame at life..  There are a lot of cheats available and it's obvious when people are using cheats in pvp.  

Edited by Raeven

vor 2 Stunden schrieb Raeven:

People using cheats to win in a ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ online video game have to be pretty ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ lame at life..  There are a lot of cheats available and it's obvious when people are using cheats in pvp.  

Sorry to tell you this but its not obvious at all. If you played the game for years you have all your movements saved in muscle memory and if someone knows how to play PVP now this would result in combos a normal player thinks are not possible without macros or any other cheats.

Cheats are most of the time very hard to see and even harder to prove. If you disagree show me one vid or Picture ingame (not from some stream) where you can 100% see this guy is cheating.

20 hours ago, ImoutoMaster said:

Sorry to tell you this but its not obvious at all. If you played the game for years you have all your movements saved in muscle memory and if someone knows how to play PVP now this would result in combos a normal player thinks are not possible without macros or any other cheats.

Cheats are most of the time very hard to see and even harder to prove. If you disagree show me one vid or Picture ingame (not from some stream) where you can 100% see this guy is cheating.

Sorry to tell you this but you have no idea what you're talking about.  It is very ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ obvious when people are using cheats. People are imune to status effects, have FASTER than instant cast time, etc, etc.. 

i hope  one day they will realise how bad  bns buddy and xml editing  is bad for the game and especially bad for pvp and ban it or do check files  once the game load if the  files were edited the game will exit and download the legit files.

8 hours ago, Oupy said:

i hope  one day they will realise how bad  bns buddy and xml editing  is bad for the game and especially bad for pvp and ban it or do check files  once the game load if the  files were edited the game will exit and download the legit files.

BnS Buddy itself is a life saver for the game and you can't deny that. It's the people that abuses of it's features that makes the game unpleasant for others.

Am 22.2.2020 um 05:21 schrieb Raeven:

Sorry to tell you this but you have no idea what you're talking about.  It is very ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ obvious when people are using cheats. People are imune to status effects, have FASTER than instant cast time, etc, etc.. 

I am waiting for a proof. Show me a vid where i can 100% see this guy is cheating. Not like this one who used ET third Boss skills in open area this one is obvious of course but since you are talking about instant cast times etc.

You may not know but there are classes which actully dosent have CD or can reset their CD like Soul fighter, Assasin, Warlock. While Warlock can be visually seen tho if he resets his skills a soul fighter for example can play so fast that you cant even see that he is using his reset skill he simply stuns you multiple times with the same attacks. Also there is gear if you are talking about 6v6 which blocks status effects and KFM or Warden for example have skills so they are immune to Status effects.

Its just i doubt it since there is litterly no PVP Player i havent played against in BNS right now and there is only one group i doubt that they are playing legit. 

I will not say which group cause last time it got me banned for 24 Hours.

Edited by ImoutoMaster
  • Like 1

On 2/25/2020 at 2:12 AM, ImoutoMaster said:

I am waiting for a proof. Show me a vid where i can 100% see this guy is cheating. Not like this one who used ET third Boss skills in open area this one is obvious of course but since you are talking about instant cast times etc.

You may not know but there are classes which actully dosent have CD or can reset their CD like Soul fighter, Assasin, Warlock. While Warlock can be visually seen tho if he resets his skills a soul fighter for example can play so fast that you cant even see that he is using his reset skill he simply stuns you multiple times with the same attacks. Also there is gear if you are talking about 6v6 which blocks status effects and KFM or Warden for example have skills so they are immune to Status effects.

Its just i doubt it since there is litterly no PVP Player i havent played against in BNS right now and there is only one group i doubt that they are playing legit. 

I will not say which group cause last time it got me banned for 24 Hours.

You probably don't pvp in arena often.  I don't need to prove ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤.. There are already plenty of forums dedicated to cheats and exploits to BnS and guides on how to use those cheats and xpoloits. 

vor 3 Stunden schrieb Raeven:

You probably don't pvp in arena often.  I don't need to prove ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤.. There are already plenty of forums dedicated to cheats and exploits to BnS and guides on how to use those cheats and xpoloits. 

I dont play alot but i have no problem with top 5 players depending on their class of course. So i think i can tell when something is sketchy.

Since you dont wanna prove your statement its like you just said "i cant proof it but since i cant win they have to cheat !". Sorry i dont wanna insult you but it sound like you just play bad and think everyone else is cheating.

Just play a bit PVP and record it. You dont even have to edit the vid (expect for the name cause thats shaming and blaming on forums and is banable) just record it, upload it and write down where you think he or she is cheating its that simple.

On 3/4/2020 at 4:47 AM, ImoutoMaster said:

I dont play alot but i have no problem with top 5 players depending on their class of course. So i think i can tell when something is sketchy.

Since you dont wanna prove your statement its like you just said "i cant proof it but since i cant win they have to cheat !". Sorry i dont wanna insult you but it sound like you just play bad and think everyone else is cheating.

Just play a bit PVP and record it. You dont even have to edit the vid (expect for the name cause thats shaming and blaming on forums and is banable) just record it, upload it and write down where you think he or she is cheating its that simple.

Must be nice to live in a fantasy where people never cheat.. lol 

vor 2 Stunden schrieb Raeven:

Must be nice to live in a fantasy where people never cheat.. lol 

Nah Nah i know there are cheaters and there is a specific group i am sure of they are using XML cheats but i cant mention what group cause id get banned for this.

The Problem is with getting proof, how do you wanna proof it ? Record it ? People can say "thats no cheat he just got a good ping and fast reflexes" which is mostly actully the case.

The only real way to find proof is making them say it themselve and record it. For example a well known BD used XML and said this on Stream in Twitch. People recorded it and forwarded it to NC support. Sadly even with proof he didnt get punished.

Again i am asking you to provide vid proof of any cheater something which 100% tells us without a single doubt he or she is cheating.

Support is having a problem there aswell which i didnt mention yet. You need alot of experience to know how the skills look and how they shouldnt. Sadly NC is not playing their game so i doubt they know alot of the animations and how they are supposed to look so its even harder for them to say "this guy is definetly cheating".

Edited by ImoutoMaster