Not enough Event currency.

Arohk

Just a friendly reminder, the amount of Dark Hearts you can get per week is too low.

you can get:

Weekly = 12

Fishing = 49 per week

Daily challenge = 21 per week

Daily login reward = 1 (2)

--------------------

this is a total amount of 83(84)

BUT

this is only possible with one or maybe two characters, so it is physically impossible to buy 5 Oils per week, simply because fishing takes so much time.

I already read that the developers think this is okay, but this is not okay in any way, why even put a limit on oils per week when it is not even possible to buy that many.

There wont be a hotfix or patch coming for this, so just deal with it.

Weekly should give 36 hearts, fishing should give two per day.

Edited by Arohk

14 minutes ago, Rysa said:

Not even enough to purchase 1 oil per week. More proof that the devs don't even play their own game. 

an Oil costs 83, you can get 83 with one or two characters if you fish for hours every day.

If you really follow forum you should already know from my other post . Or maybe use your brain and find best solution for it , the event will not change no matter what ,ncsoft doesn't care . 

SO BEST OPTION FOR YOU GUYS IS:

So what that mean,well you have to go for these 3 pets collection cost tokens  70-60-50 =180 tokens ( the 70 pet cost you can sell in market after u done ur collection ) .

1 Vial oil cost 83 tokens .
1 Pet pack cost 29 tokens . 

If you make 2x +2x -224 tokens so is better to go for collection pets for a total of 180 you get 2x +2x +1 pet to sell. 

Don't use fish at any cost is NOT WORTHING . Period 

YOU PAY 320-400g per week and lose around 1300g materials .

JUST TAKE ALL UR 12 CHARACTERS and do daily +weekly and go for PET SET . 

Most of the events, first week out, you do end up being 1 event currency short. It's not that big of a deal to pull 1 from the daily login rewards. However, with that said, the devs on this event either don't play the game to test anything out or just aren't smart. It's simple math. People actually play alt characters to take advantage of events like this to max out on the 5x oils or 10x pet pods every week. Then you do the math on this event that's out right now and there's absolutely no way anyone can actually max that out if they miss 1 day of fishing. It takes hours to fish 12,600 angler pearls.

I would assume events are created to encourage the player base to actually play the game. That means put more of the event currencies as rewards for completing the dungeons than throwing it into fishing. You have to fish every single day for hours and do 4/4 DCs to get an oil/pet pod? You miss one day and it becomes near impossible. Most people use the login reward currencies t to offset rewards the week after event ends to buy extra stuff. 

This event is utter garbage. 

• Like 1

Orr....they could add 1-3 Hearts into F10 Hongmoon Coin section for 0 hongmoon coin like they did with previous events, where everyone can get it once per day.

This should not even require any dev intervention since i would assume NC can control the shop.

vor 24 Minuten schrieb Grimoir:

Orr....they could add 1-3 Hearts into F10 Hongmoon Coin section for 0 hongmoon coin like they did with previous events, where everyone can get it once per day.

This should not even require any dev intervention since i would assume NC can control the shop.

NC can control their shop otherwise we wouldnt see emergancy maintance, when F10 dosent work or them changing stuff by themselfe which already happened.

The other question is do they want to give us hearts so we dont have to fish that much ? I dont think the devs would just look away then.

39 minutes ago, Arohk said:

and you think those give enough pearls so you can fish 12600 pearls every day on 5 characters?

Thats like 2 hours per character with that bait. But you will not do it, because its stupid expensive.

Edited by KzE

Many many other people had given them feedback about this unbelievably unreasonable event, including myself.

Sending ticket to support under 'SUGGESTION' brings you nothing at all, just replying with template telling us to write in forum so that the community team can respond bla bla.

There have been so many threads on this event and yet I don't see any reply from community team that they 'REALLY CARE' that this event is totally stupid and time-wasting and not worthy to do.