Soul cost adjustments?

csisy

6 hours ago, csisy said:

Any reply from NC team?

What for? It's was announced as cost adjustment so it was obvious from previous ones that some stages could get more expensive. Also as could be seen from recent events they don't care at all about communicating with the community. Nothing is going to change, just look a heart they added pts to it and they are still there.

32 minutes ago, Cor said:

What for? It's was announced as cost adjustment so it was obvious from previous ones that some stages could get more expensive. Also as could be seen from recent events they don't care at all about communicating with the community. Nothing is going to change, just look a heart they added pts to it and they are still there.

Mmmmhmmm. Well they'd better change their stupid policy. Let me remind you, it is their decisions so far, that got us down to one server per region.

7 hours ago, Cor said:

But dude! You are justifying them!

Show your face, devs! We want answers. How could be possible that a "reduction costs" it's is, in fact, expensive than before? They do even know how maths work? 

I want answers and I want someone to take responsibility for this. I do understand that they need money for keeping the game alive, but srly oils are 680g rn. 1360g are really expensive for a new player, even for an alt... 

I didn't want to upgrade my soul before because I was expecting a real reduction, not this ❤️❤️❤️❤️. 

2 hours ago, Maraah said:

But dude! You are justifying them!

I'm not, i'm just stating facts. Ignoring it and continuing to complain won't change anything, they started calling it adjustment instead of reduction for a reason.

Edited by Cor

On 2/20/2020 at 12:28 AM, EasleyRR said:

Initial hongmoon soul now needs 2 oils(before it was 1).

Cosmic soul now needs 10 oils(before we just needed 5 oil + crystals).

Nice move.

Waw!

Is this true?

This is unbelievable!

With the reduction of oils that we can get from events , they actually do this kind of thing!

3 hours ago, Maraah said:

Show your face, devs! We want answers. How could be possible that a "reduction costs" it's is, in fact, expensive than before? They do even know how maths work? 

I want answers and I want someone to take responsibility for this. I do understand that they need money for keeping the game alive, but srly oils are 680g rn. 1360g are really expensive for a new player, even for an alt... 

I didn't want to upgrade my soul before because I was expecting a real reduction, not this ❤️❤️❤️❤️. 

Unfortunately, they don't communicate with us that well anymore. Even the communication team is not responding at all to all the (SERIOUS) questions in the forum.

About devastating event, about this soul reduction, they just don't care anymore to reply.

On 20/02/2020 at 10:28 PM, blooash23 said:

Waw!

Is this true?

This is unbelievable!

With the reduction of oils that we can get from events , they actually do this kind of thing!

Actually it's now 3 Oils(from 1)... Awakened hongmoon/ascending soul now also need one Oil, and True form is using 2 from 1...