Did they totally lost the interest of for what the community wants/needs?

CrazyDude90

So from the RU stream today we know that RU staff asked the KR devs for the frontier server THIS summer. They are still waiting for an answer BUT they asked and showed their COM that they care about this topic.

Together with all the infos we got from RU until now (patches/changes etc.) i would really like to know: is NCWe$t really THAT lazy or what? 

we always get lesser infos, late infos, wrong infos, .....

Together with all the other things like: not punishing people who use XML edits on actual ranking ladders or other things people do in this game i think they totally lost the interest of caring about what the community want here.

I dont know how RU manage the cheating problem but the rest they do shows me the care more about their community compared to NCWe$t.

BTW: we still dont have the producer letter but i guess we know the most things (if not all) from other regions already. (another reason to make this topic!)

When i read this kind of topics it annoy me so bad  like for real ? You ( everyone) didn't resign that NCsoft doesn't care anymore for this game,community? What else do you want from them , 1 year of fails,lies,miscommunications,working as INTENDED?? 

You still think they will change to good ? Is enough to look the F10 market and see ur self what are they doing , they try to get money as much as possible  from us .

STOP this kind of topics is not a anymore a questionable situation , IS JUST PURE A FACT THEY DON'T GIVE A ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ABOUT US ANYMORE . So deal with it. 

2 hours ago, CrazyDude90 said:

BTW: we still dont have the producer letter but i guess we know the most things (if not all) from other regions already. (another reason to make this topic!)

We also don't have Patch Notes. 16hours to maintenance...

They seem to have stopped caring when jonathon and bethany left.  The communication to the players, the screw ups, the "working as intended crap" all seemed to get worse.  Yeah they weren't perfect before but at least those 2 seemed to care about the players. Now it is just rng boxes, crap events, and money grabs. 

They don't reply that means either they cannot reply because they don't have solution or they just don't care anymore.

Sending ticket to support under suggestion will always get you a template reply by saying please write your idea in the forum and the communication team will respond to it, which is not true.

I decided to skip this event which is a totally waste of time of fishing 20 hours a day (i have 5 characters).

Even with 1 character it is still unreasonable to fish 4 hrs a day and pay so much just to get that 1 sacred vial per week.

Totally waste of time.

• Like 1

vor 2 Stunden schrieb prietess:

Sending ticket to support under suggestion will always get you a template reply by saying please write your idea in the forum and the communication team will respond to it, which is not true.

Sending reports/tickets with videos + screenshots (and other proofs) that show people using AND explaining skill manipulations also ends in replies like "we are looking for it and remove people who act against the rules"... and guess what.... NOTHING HAPPEN... its a BIG JOKE. I reported people with videos where you can 100% see that they cheat.. they also SAID IT... and no one cares... They still play. No punishment. 

They make guides how to use exploits and cheats with their ingame name and no one cares.

TBH: I've never seen a company before who cared so little about his own rules!

@NCWe$t: You call  the community toxic in streams and wonder why? You worked hard for it.

YES i see some weird things people complaining about... BUT... i see A LOT of things you ignored OVER YEARS too...

THATS THE RESULT.^^

What do you expect?

NCWest even removes in-game voice chat in NA/EU because they don't want to handle the voice-chat data, and push the function to 3rd party programmes like Discord and Curse. 

Now they have BnS Ru to do the player-communication part for them. Not like NCWest have the power to get a different answer.

If you guys have ever seen the streams of BNS Official.

Look at their gear, Look at their HM lvl, Look at how they play their class. If they would play their own game they would 100% work different. While we cannot force them to play their own game i think it is totally wrong to hire people without interest in the game and thats ultimatly the fault of the higher ups in NCwest.

How can it be possible BNS EU/NA do not announce stuff even after RU announces stuff ? If they where actully interested in doing their job as Community Manager they would atleast copy whatever RU writes and mark down "Without waranity" or something like this.  Litterly every player who is playing like 3 years or more would do a better job so there are only 2 options either the Community managers dont care at all which i doubt or NCwest forbids them to write stuff.

21 minutes ago, ImoutoMaster said:

How can it be possible BNS EU/NA do not announce stuff even after RU announces stuff ? If they where actully interested in doing their job as Community Manager they would atleast copy whatever RU writes and mark down "Without waranity" or something like this.  Litterly every player who is playing like 3 years or more would do a better job so there are only 2 options either the Community managers dont care at all which i doubt or NCwest forbids them to write stuff.

RU is published by Innova, they are seperate from NC, while our publisher falls directly under NCKR. Russians do business very differently and their version is not the same as ours. you can use RU as a guideline but dont expect us to get everything they do and within the same timeframe.