Sign in to follow this  
pingal1ty

Make HR permanent

As the topic says, make it permanent, its a good thing for the game. Otherwise design more of this PvX zones and rotate them so we can have them through whole year

Cor   

Something that 99% of the players can't even enter because of the total trash design is good for the game...? You wanted to say good for the few people that are in there every day with alliance exploit, right? Well, don't worry apparently we will get more such trash events in the future.

16 hours ago, Shekinah said:

Don't feed the troll. It's the only explanation I can think of.

I'm not a troll, I actually farm it and make decent amount of materials and golds so obviously I'm going to vouch for it

Rysa   
22 minutes ago, pingal1ty said:

I'm not a troll, I actually farm it and make decent amount of materials and golds so obviously I'm going to vouch for it

Good for you. I couldn't enter even once for all the event duration.

According to KR server, they fixed it to stop total domination and abuse. if this fix is worthwhile and comes here, and so long as more people can participate, then sure why not keep HR :o 

3 hours ago, Fortunaea said:

According to KR server, they fixed it to stop total domination and abuse. if this fix is worthwhile and comes here, and so long as more people can participate, then sure why not keep HR :o 

They fixed the alliance thing, which means if you get killed any pleb will go in and look for a mob for 20 minutes to finally get killed, to be honest to do it like that I rather keep it like it is.

Bacote   

no, because its only can be benefit 10% or only 1% of all player base... not fit all time zone, and only abuse by strong clan/player...