Forums

SUGGESTION: Revamp Celestial Basin or Moon's Refuge

AnnaReborn

As you can see, evolved stones price are sky rocketing, because there's no good way of farming them. SSP takes too long, MSP is nerfed to the ground when it comes to drops. You could revamp either CB or MR and make it available to purchase evo stones with a certain FAIR amount of peaches. That would make them GRINDABLE, as any mmo should be, and it could possibly help this price nonsense.

1 hour ago, Arohk said:

They could at least add HM skill items to the moon refuge vendor, dunno maybe 300 flowers per piece, and treasure pouches like in basin.

Nah, if someone doesnt want to farm them he shouldnt get that skill point imo xD

But all for pouches in the moon refuge vendor, maybe add the new jewels there aswel for older accessories and weapons so newer players can get them that way instead of by gold.

20 hours ago, AnnaReborn said:

As you can see, evolved stones price are sky rocketing, because there's no good way of farming them. SSP takes too long, MSP is nerfed to the ground when it comes to drops. You could revamp either CB or MR and make it available to purchase evo stones with a certain FAIR amount of peaches. That would make them GRINDABLE, as any mmo should be, and it could possibly help this price nonsense.

I farm MSP whole weekend and get about 150 evolveds, so its grindable, no need to make CB or MR to drop them.

vor 41 Minuten schrieb pingal1ty:

I farm MSP whole weekend and get about 150 evolveds, so its grindable, no need to make CB or MR to drop them.

And whats with the rest of the week? xD Also why shouldn't we get more options? You don't have to use them. Personally I would rather farming at one of those places, than borring, lagging MSP.

24 minutes ago, EasleyRR said:

Not everyone has the gear/time to grind MSP during weekend...

20 minutes ago, RyVerseLy said:

And whats with the rest of the week? xD Also why shouldn't we get more options? You don't have to use them. Personally I would rather farming at one of those places, than borring, lagging MSP.

Well you both got a point there, I think CB does drop already evos but the rate is very slow by farming timed bosses every 20ish mins. MSP is best way to do it, during weekends with double drop. Anything you ask them is going to go to trashbin because our opinion doesn't matter, just the income from cash shop is what they care so if you want to take the advice, I make decent amount of evos from MSP.

• Like 1

vor 1 Stunde schrieb pingal1ty:

Anything you ask them is going to go to trashbin because our opinion doesn't matter, just the income from cash shop is what they care so if you want to take the advice, I make decent amount of evos from MSP.

I know they won't change anything :D there were so many posts about this topic and all of them just vanished in the forum xD I've made an own post some time ago, which is just one of them:

51 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

I think one of the reasons they avoid such changes to make most stuff "farmable" that way is to not allow botting but.....could easily be solved with character bound items xD

That's such a poor excuse, in January 2016 when game was launched it was full of bots getting the resources from the map, if you remember you needed pickaxe item to dig the stones, and they were all botted, they had the advantage over the bot coders from having a previous experience in their Korean servers so they could have done something to prevent it but no, they didn't, there was also some marketplace robots buying/selling via scripts and they knew it because it was in Korea too, they did nothing again... Just wait for patches that latelly will fix the problem by removing the source of it. Anyway, botting ain't that bad, playerbase gets what they need thanks to those bots, as I said they just care about the shop, if there is enough income that's all matter, game will never be easy because otherwise they wouldn't make money out of milking people.

8 hours ago, pingal1ty said:

Well you both got a point there, I think CB does drop already evos but the rate is very slow by farming timed bosses every 20ish mins. MSP is best way to do it, during weekends with double drop. Anything you ask them is going to go to trashbin because our opinion doesn't matter, just the income from cash shop is what they care so if you want to take the advice, I make decent amount of evos from MSP.

Thats about it.

I also farm alot of evolved stones from MSP

Another thing they could do is nerf sacred orbs from 3 to 2 per key or make stage 6 chest uses only 1 key per box cause evolved drop from it nerfed. I opened 76 chests and got only 38 evolved.

36 minutes ago, EasleyRR said:

Thats about it.

I also farm alot of evolved stones from MSP

Another thing they could do is nerf sacred orbs from 3 to 2 per key or make stage 6 chest uses only 1 key per box cause evolved drop from it nerfed. I opened 76 chests and got only 38 evolved.

Opened 200 boxes stage6 that I farmed this weekend + 188 stage5 and got only 130ish which is low, usually should be 160 or so, maybe they nerfed a bit or maybe we got bad rng :/