Frontier Server on EU! WE WANT IT!

Kuraite

Apply here all that wants the Frontier Server on EU after seeing it on the Korea Server <3 Lets make NC Soft think about it :3

PD: this is only for apply and make ncsoft how many people wants it, no coments or toxicity allowed :3 If you dont want frontier server, just ignore this post and go for next. Thanks <3

• Like 1

Should be nice have a frontier server in EU, remember this funny days guys and with frontier we can star again wihout whales in the first days and de low 45 cap should be easy to get faster and have equal gear to evvery one in a short time think about it guys. I want the frontier in eu to^^  

9 minutes ago, KzE said:

That character creator is on Frontier Server. So no creator, no server at all.

This is for asking for it, not complaining about the things we already know, if you dont want it, as i said ignore this topic ^^ And let the ones that want it, fight for it, thanks.

Why are people still hoping we will get Frontier?

Only the regions responsible for the development of the game will get it which are Korea and China.

and Nico confirmed months ago, we will NOT get Frontier, RU wont either, no one will basically outside of those 2 regions.

Fight for it all you want, but its a test server that wont come here.

• Like 1

On 16/2/2020 at 6:06 PM, moveZneedle said:

Only the regions responsible for the development of the game will get it which are Korea and China.

and Nico confirmed months ago, we will NOT get Frontier, RU wont either, no one will basically outside of those 2 regions.

Still dont understand why you people that dont want this still come here to comment, you like the drama or looking for fight? Because i warned it: "ignore this post" if you dont like this topic, just dont comment, but seems people loves drama <3 And even though they dont suppor the idea, they come here to coment things that the rest dont care about. 

1 hour ago, Kuraite said:

Still dont understand why you people that dont want this still come here to comment, you like the drama or looking for fight? Because i warned it: "ignore this post" if you dont like this topic, just dont comment, but seems people loves drama <3 And even though they dont suppor the idea, they come here to coment things that the rest dont care about. 

This has nothing to do with supporting the idea or not. There was an official statement in the producer letter stating this will not come to EU/NA and there are no plans to make it available in our region.

Its meant as a test server for the new engine in the regions it releases. It will not have new contents or updates. they might add in things to test before they get pushed to the real servers.

There are offical notes statting that Frontier server is an exclusive thing for korea, yes. But the fact that people are still asking for it shows that they care about the game and want to try the new engine and all the other new parts they are going to change. Remember it was said that combat will be reworked, the roadmap even seems to state that BD are getting an overhaul, and item upgrade system shall also be remade. People want to play it. They want to see what's changing.

At least it's for me that way.

On 16/02/2020 at 2:06 PM, moveZneedle said:

RU stream today was said they will get Frontier, they're just waiting kr devs with date.

2 hours ago, Kuraite said:

I want it. But it has been confirmed that we in the EU are not getting it, We are just telling you all who seemed to have missed the news/information that it's not coming, So you don't start getting hopes of something that will never happen.

vor 18 Minuten schrieb Uldrum:

So you don't start getting hopes of something that will never happen.

np.^^ We go on RU frontier server and test it there. xD We already get more infos from RU than from western staff so we can start testing UE4 there too. NCwe4t already lost the interest on problems here long ago.

2 hours ago, KzE said:

With the amount of players, it will most likely kill the main servers... if come

So essentially what you're saying is save the remaining player base on the main server and pass out on the massive player base that would, at the very least, come back and try it...

That's kind of selfish in my opinion.. the truth is most of the people who have quit want the fresh server. We're the large majority too, nobody wants to come back and play the exact same game that they grew tired of that led them to inevitably quit.

Frontier server had a lot of other improvements besides just the UE4, it would be really great for this community if we got those as well. 

Edited by Tranquility

12 minutes ago, Tranquility said:

So essentially what you're saying is save the remaining player base on the main server and pass out on the massive player base that would, at the very least, come back and try it...

That's kind of selfish in my opinion.. the truth is most of the people who have quit want the fresh server. We're the large majority too, nobody wants to come back and play the exact same game that they grew tired of that led them to inevitably quit.

Frontier server had a lot of other improvements besides just the UE4, it would be really great for this community if we got those as well. 

Whales need to be saved to make this game run. 

I am not selfish. Who quit before, will quit again and both servers will be ruined.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, TwogkYmuran said:

So you wanna Frontier server  but ask yourself do you want to spend hundreds of thousands of money again on the same cosmetics.

What? It's just a temporary server there won't be anything to cash.. that would be a scam lol

53 minutes ago, Cor said:

What? It's just a temporary server there won't be anything to cash.. that would be a scam lol

ok ok but i still don't want Frontier server .

1. it's not optimized at all

2. players will quit the actually servers and that means 0 progress for new players

Absolutely agree with bringing frontier to EU/NA.

If RU really gets it then all the people left playing on EU main servers will just play the RU version of the game leaving EU dead regardless.

Besides, EU and NA BnS servers are dead already, why are you people scared of dividing an already dead playerbase?

I'll play frontier on EU if it comes, and will bruteforce all my old clan in too.

Cheers.