Library for PVP vids for new players

ImoutoMaster

Hi guys its me again the annoying dude. Since i learned most of my PVP knowledge from streams and streams also brought me to PVP in the end, i though why shouldnt we share vids since there are litterly no Streamers left. 

So my plan is to do some vids from time to time and post them here so people can look through it and maybe learn a bit if they are interested.

If the community dosent like this Idea this one vid will be the first and last of course.

You people are allowed to do the same!  ofcourse please only put in games you though you`ve played well. People are supposed to learn from good plays not from bad plays. 

3v3 Soul fighter: 

Edited by ImoutoMaster

On 2/12/2020 at 6:36 PM, ImoutoMaster said:

Hi guys its me again the annoying dude. Since i learned most of my PVP knowledge from streams and streams also brought me to PVP in the end, i though why shouldnt we share vids since there are litterly no Streamers left. 

So my plan is to do some vids from time to time and post them here so people can look through it and maybe learn a bit if they are interested.

If the community dosent like this Idea this one vid will be the first and last of course.

You people are allowed to do the same!  ofcourse please only put in games you though you`ve played well. People are supposed to learn from good plays not from bad plays. 

3v3 Soul fighter: 

PVP its focused on 6v6 BG not this one

Nice idea @ImoutoMaster

Not my video, but there is this youtube channel "Lucife TTB" that posts arena PvP videos. This one is an example with multiple classes:

BM - 0:25

KFM - 10:00

BD - 26:40

WD - 39:16

21 hours ago, Trust Gaming said:

PVP its focused on 6v6 BG not this one

Arena PvP is much more based on individual skill than BG, thus it makes it better and more interesting imo. BnS PvP should be balanced around it. In fact, if the Korean devs had cared about it more, this game could have gotten quite big just from arena PvP. The whole BnS combat system feels like it was originally made for arena.