did you see?

Aryuk

I saw this already and my first thought was if this actully improves FPS so you get atleast 30 even in open World PVP with 60 Players and all of them third spec. This game could actully be revived.

"I expect this kind of Performance with a GTX 780/GTX 1050ti/RX 570 or similar" and I7 4770 or similar in terms of Power.

But since Graphics is not a huge selling point for most Players they need to fix alot more with UE4.

Priority should be FPS and Stability which i hope to see with UE4. (if it comes to EU i still think they gonna shut down servers before UE4 cause it seems to be their plan looking at the last patches)

Edited by ImoutoMaster

does windows 10 improved your fps? What u fink U4 is? Is exchanging from low polygon model to higher (Polygons is how much lines cub have, more lines more he looks like sphere). As from your video I would like to say from 300 to 400, so in total its about 30-50% more resources. Go play Lineage if this heights not for u.

3 hours ago, victor122 said:

Is that a hint to a new class at the end of the 2nd video? 

This its FM 3rd spc, already in KR test server, and yeah its FM not new class

lightning its from ying-yang spec, its like dark/lightning. We got dps instance like all 3rd spec.

• Like 1