The Exchange Badges

Ketsura

It's kinda lackluster, I never expected we could get the Paragon badge from it, I get it's new so it wouldn't be there. But the previous badges? Thats very meh, I really hoped getting a Wildborne for my WL...

And theres that small fee now to exchange, something we didnt had at all.

Even previously you could only exchange badges from the same lets call them "tier".

You could only exchange old ones for old ones. Pink fuse for pink fuse.

The only classes that were allowed to change from pink fused ones to pink fused ones were the 3rd spec releases.

It would be incredibly dumb and broken if you could exchange an old badge for a newer one.

So i do not see why you would expect it to be any different than what it was?

34 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

Even previously you could only exchange badges from the same lets call them "tier".

You could only exchange old ones for old ones. Pink fuse for pink fuse.

The only classes that were allowed to change from pink fused ones to pink fused ones were the 3rd spec releases.

It would be incredibly dumb and broken if you could exchange an old badge for a newer one.

So i do not see why you would expect it to be any different than what it was?

The difference is that "pink" badges arent the newest ones anymore. We can buy the Liberty tokens already on F5, why I wouldnt expect they just putting it for free since they arent the BiS anymore?

I mentioned in my post: I never expected Paragon be on exchange, but the ones from the previous season I had a little hope.

56 minutes ago, Ketsura said:

The difference is that "pink" badges arent the newest ones anymore. We can buy the Liberty tokens already on F5, why I wouldnt expect they just putting it for free since they arent the BiS anymore?

I mentioned in my post: I never expected Paragon be on exchange, but the ones from the previous season I had a little hope.

Doesn't make a difference that it isn't the newest, still no reason to expect a upgrade for free. It was pretty obvious that exchange would only be allowed for same tier.

1 hour ago, Ketsura said:

Actually they still are BiS for some classes.....

Wait a second, so my Forcemaster has the ancestral soul badge does it mean i can't exchange it for the ideal soul badge?

I'm a little bit confused so that's why i want some clarity because i have read on the Homepage (something with all phases). :HajoonSurprised:

Edited by Kaziisan

6 hours ago, Kaziisan said:

Wait a second, so my Forcemaster has the ancestral soul badge does it mean i can't exchange it for the ideal soul badge?

I'm a little bit confused so that's why i want some clarity because i have read on the Homepage (something with all phases). :HajoonSurprised:

IF you want to exchange it for the first set of legendary soul badges that was released you can.

If you want to exchange an old soul badge for one that was released during season of liberty or during the current season you cannot.