Forums

Returning after 3 years.

TheRealElvis

1. Game is losing players alot. Recently we just had a huge loss of players again now we are probably around 5K Players (EU and NA together). Its hard to get enough players to do some of the certain dungeons sometime but if you have alteast high TT Gear you can just open one yourselfe and people will join you.

2. Pay to win has increases alot and its not possible to get max gear without paying nowdays. But you can get decent to good gear in a short ammount of time but if you stay free to play there will be atleast a gap of like 300 AP between you and pay to win players. The biggest Pay to win Aspect they´ve introduced to this game yet are the current gem powders in F10.

You need around 8 or 10 Years to get a single Gem to max stage but with F10 its a matter of minutes right now.

I personally wouldnt mind if they wouldnt remove it from F10 exactly when all the F2P Players get their HM coins from Season Rewards.

If you are stil linterested to play this game again and have questions add: EinFeuchterTraum#8747 in Discord this is an offer i give everyone who is new. They can spam me with all their questions and i answer them as fast as possible. Knowledge of PVE and PVP. The only things i cannot teach are the following: Mech of the Hanga 0 Dungeon, Mech of ET Raid.

Most of the stuff to love about this game is still there.  The game mechanics are solid, the classes are fun to play, the dungeons are pretty and fairly entertaining.  The problem is the management.  It's not bad, it's terrible.  People cant play to advance anymore, it's all done through the wallet.  They have taken away the items needed to advance and largely placed them in the cash shop.  The monthly events are just wrong, for various reasons.  The bugs and lag have never really been fixed.  I think the general feeling is that with a little attention from the devs the game could be brought back to former glory, but they repeatedly fail to make the changes the community needs to feel satisfied.  As such, it just feels like the devs have given up and are only about squeezing the last few pennies they can out of the die hards.  Meanwhile, the community that does break the card to advance tend to act like they are great and anybody with less gear suck.  For people like me that have played for years, instead of being thankful to the devs for providing such a great game, we tend to feel resentful at what they have turned it into.  

13 hours ago, TheRealElvis said:

Highest chara just lv50 hm7.

What's the game's health? How P2W the game became, is it even possible to realistically and plausibly progress anymore without ponying up and not get kicked out of dungeons?

Please, be honest. Zealotry is easily smelled.

Went down from 50+ servers to 2 (na+eu). 

P2W is there. You can progress, but you start with old gear and it will be a very long road. And very boring. If you use LFP, you wont get kicked.

1 hour ago, Aryuk said:

Losing players? I dont think so and "now we are probably around 5K Players". LOL

Actually is the number of the players is +/- 105k daily players and 126k active players.

Are you sure you're not confusing BnS with another game?  NC wishes they even have 10k players active right now.

19 minutes ago, insertcoins said:

Are you sure you're not confusing BnS with another game?  NC wishes they even have 10k players active right now.

I m sure, but i don't know accurate numbers. I suggests this site: https://mmo-population.com/r/bladeandsoul/ so these are not exact numbers but i think this site approximately gives number players.

Edited by Aryuk

1 hour ago, Aryuk said:

I m sure, but i don't know accurate numbers. I suggests this site: https://mmo-population.com/r/bladeandsoul/ so these are not exact numbers but i think this site approximately gives number players.

You got the wrong numbers from that site... 100k players is the daily mean value ( since release in 2016?). If you open https://mmo-population.com/r/bladeandsoul/table you can see the current numbers. 30-40k players are online each day in ALL regions worldwide... since the game is far more popular in asia than in eu/na this means that maybe 10-15k players are online in eu/na. If some of them are different accounts of the same person there are even less players. 5k might be the worst case and fits to empty F8 lobbies. Unfortunately the game is not in good shape.

Edited by Cohen

6 hours ago, Aryuk said:

This site looks reddit subscribers, so i dont think, its accurate at all. We have 2 servers. The optimal player count for a classic mmorpg server HW load wise is around 5-6k players, but can go up to 11-12k where you will see queue. There is no queue at all. So you can guess the numbers.

vor 10 Stunden schrieb Aryuk:

Losing players? I dont think so and "now we are probably around 5K Players". LOL

Actually is the number of the players is +/- 105k daily players and 126k active players.

Looking into BNS Buddy (yes most players still use it) the Player count went down to 2.2K most of the time i looked. Considering alot of people probably stoped using BNS Buddy cause they where scared about the XML Ban wave i calculated as if we had around 60% non BNS Buddy users. Now if we look into the game there is nothing which lets me believe we have more players. Dungeon search is dead for dungeons which are not like 1 year old and most players you encounter are alts not even main chars.

5K is not the worst case 5K is the best case and i dont mean 5K for NA or EU alone i mean 5K for booth together.