Why no bonus Ncoin?

Ballistixz

I never understood why this game doesnt give bonus cash shop currency for buying bulk of said currency like literally 99.99% of other games do. 1600 Ncoin for $20 seems like a giant rip off. but whats worse is that even the higher bundles of $100 do not give bonuses. Hell you dont even get a bone thrown to you for the $250 package. What is the reason for this? 

Crazy right? They give discounts on the RNG boxes if you buy more but they dont do that for purchasing NCOIN. Even during holidays or anniversary they never gave any special discounts. They would make so much more money if they put a 10-20% discount on buying the highest NCOIN or atleast add some EXP charms and materials. They would reach a larger target market and gain the trust of buyers who think the company thanks you for spending money but clearly the state of this game is because they dont have that mentality forcing them to just satisfy whales before they quit.

Edited by Dezra

it is a bad idea to scale the price of currency exchange based on bulk; it would disrespect the currency they offer.

instead of thinking that you “get more” for paying more, what is really the case is that you are getting less and less if you have to limit your budget to the smaller purchases.

nc doesnt scam us like that, im happy about it.

i know people will say they scam us other ways, but i would disagree with them and also say that doesnt compare to the scams other more omnipotent organizations (read government, and companies that have power over said government) have been enforcing over centuries world wide.

how about this then- you do actually get benefited by buying larger bulk ncoin amounts: the time you save not making 25 10 dollar amount purchases when you buy the $250 option..!

hope you like it, thanks for raising this point and catching my eye and intention to inform, good thing NC has respect for their currency unlike “literally 99.99% of other games do.” 

I like what sony did with their currency many years ago (Dunno if they still do it cuz I don't play any of sonys games anymore).

When you redeemed a gift card or buy currency directly form them you would get 20-50% more on certain weekends. I used to buy a few $20-$25 gift cards just cause it was a great deal at the time.

17 hours ago, Garlend said:

I like what sony did with their currency many years ago (Dunno if they still do it cuz I don't play any of sonys games anymore).

When you redeemed a gift card or buy currency directly form them you would get 20-50% more on certain weekends. I used to buy a few $20-$25 gift cards just cause it was a great deal at the time.

I still agree with this idea,

bonus encourage people to spend, good to the seller, and make the buyer happy too.

Both sides are happy,...

18 hours ago, swordin said:

it is a bad idea to scale the price of currency exchange based on bulk; it would disrespect the currency they offer.

instead of thinking that you “get more” for paying more, what is really the case is that you are getting less and less if you have to limit your budget to the smaller purchases.

^ you do have your own thinking though, appreciate your opinion too, even though I have to disagree.

I am the kind of buyer who is happy for getting bonuses for spending more/being loyal.

22 hours ago, swordin said:

nc doesnt scam us like that, im happy about it.

i know people will say they scam us other ways, but i would disagree with them and also say that doesnt compare to the scams other more omnipotent organizations (read government, and companies that have power over said government) have been enforcing over centuries world wide.

how about this then- you do actually get benefited by buying larger bulk ncoin amounts: the time you save not making 25 10 dollar amount purchases when you buy the $250 option..!

hope you like it, thanks for raising this point and catching my eye and intention to inform, good thing NC has respect for their currency unlike “literally 99.99% of other games do.” 

thats not respect, because standard is usually a 1:1 ratio in dollar to cash shop currency in most games. meaning $20 gives you 2000 of x currency or more. LoL for example you get 2600 points + a 200 bonus. most of their bundels are 2600, skins 1300, and legendary skins 1800. so basically you only have to buy once to get most items you want from the cash shop there and its actually more than fair of a deal. as far as MMOs go, tera also has good deals on their cash shop currency. if you spend $20 you get 2000 + a 10% bonus so 2200. you are getting a 1:1 ratio PLUS a bonus.

now lets look at Ncoin. for $20 you are getting 1600 Ncoin with ZERO bonus. that is a horrible ratio for dollar to Ncoin. if i want to buy the twin hongmoon gem bundle which is 2899 Ncoin i HAVE to spend $40 bare minimum. there is no getting around it. i have to buy a $20 bundle twice in order to get something for only 2899 Ncoin where as other games you would only have to spend $25 minimum or $30 maximum to get that currency. this example shows the best when something is on sale for 900 ncoin. instead of having to spend just $10 you will be FORCED to spend $15. even if the price was 801 you would still be forced to spend that $15. if you dont find that ridiculous and not a scam then you need to rethink how you handle your money. its quite literally a scam because since there is no bonus you are always forced to spend the maximum in $ to get your ncoin.

If they really wanted to "respect" and not give bonuses then you would see the $10 ncoin package be 1000 Ncoin instead of 800, $20 package 2000 Ncoin, etc. it would still be questionable for them to not give bonuses, but ATLEAST it wouldnt be a outright scam of your money.  Further more what they are doing is actually a REVERSE of giving bonuses. 800 Ncoin from the $10 package is only 200 Ncoin from a good 1:1 ratio. but as you get into the $50 package its 1000 Ncoin from a good 1:1 ratio and the $250 is a whopping 5000 off. thats a huge loss in value for the customer but obviously profit for the seller. 

again, just to compare and put it all in perspective, tera's $100 package gives a 1:1 ratio of 10,000 emp + a 20% bonus of 2000 more EMP... They did a holiday only package of $200 last year and you got like 10k bonus emp or something ontop of the 1:1 ratio.

Edited by Ballistixz