Forums

Please reduce the fee of mailing gems.

I finally got 1 pentagonal diamond and I have 1 square obsidian and 1 square garnet but sending them are is too expensive for Lord's sake, 10 gold only for 3 gems 15 gold in total with the other gems is too much, so if  I happened to have 8 gems it would be almost 30g? thats crazy!

Please reduce the mailing fee, why would you jump from 80 silvers to 3 gold ? obsidian and garnet arent even pentagonals :sick: 

its about gem "tier" not if they are triangular / square or penta. Also mailing the gems is conveniance so thats why it costs so much, you are better off just getting a set of triangualrs from moon refuge on the alts instead of mailing gems over.

I know this is an unpopular opinion, but I would raise the costs even more tbh. The gem mailing was never supposed to be a system that allows the players to mail the gems back and forth between their characters to do the dailys. It was done so people could start another character more easily instead of their main character. 

Thats why the cost was higher in the past aswell, we just got it reduced because the community asked about a reduction for it.