is it possible to lock out those clans taking over the event.

Miggy Miggs

its really selfish to control a whole event and dividing up the map...as if the event was made from them , and the fact that this event is still on going bothers me ... can we have a lock out time if u in there for over 30 minutes you get kick out and locked out for 30 minutes are something.this is one whole waste of a patch to have an event like this to celebrate 4 years of playing or existing . or lock them out for a whole week so people can actually enjoy the content. then come next patch with everything buffed up, saying ohh base on pass event you guys should be at certain gear when whales out there getting 100 of thousands of gold all for them selves...

whats the main purpose of this event ???

if this the direction korea going with events well, good for them watch more people quit....

idk why would they release such an event  that beneefits a small majority of players ...even some whales dont boher doing it ..

lock them out they reap alot of gold let others benefit too... 

quick to nerf gold rewards  from dungeon, but out here throwing 100g like nothing....i fail to understand the logic of bns these days

Edited by Miggy Miggs

32 minutes ago, Miggy Miggs said:

if this the direction korea going with events well, good for them watch more people quit....

They want to get rid of everyone, who dont pay. Thats all.

Edited by KzE

Just now, Eckogen said:

I don't think there will be any adjustments made to this event. Reportedly, the KR devs don't see anything wrong with Hunter's Refuge. This statement may be incorrect, however, only time will tell. 

how long is this event, i just want it to go literally...

Just now, KzE said:

They want to get rid everyone, who dont pay. Thats all.

well good for them i heard some names of some people who stop playing the game, some big names too , whale streamers and am like ok.... 

they are really turning away people from the game even the whales at this point i dont see why anyone would enjoy the game anymore , pvp is broken, dps is senseless, and third spec buzz is short lived the new classes are not even hyped .. arena is dead..... trove  is a waste of hard earned money ..to get items u can get from fishing ...honestly i think they turning everyone away to use as excuse to close server ... and its working, when the game was less broken and less everything stated above they were making more money now look lol..i dont see the point in trying to make the game look awesome to scare people away ...

and the management team looks like they in on it ...too

korea may be responsible for alot that has happen but na team have alot of issues just the same ...

what i wanna see in the producer letter is what all of this leading up to ... cause this is one big celebration of an event.

when u think they made the biggest mess up of a life time they proof to us that naa we can take it further ...

i can bet a hundred dollars next patch will be just as disastrous 

14 minutes ago, Miggy Miggs said:

they are really turning away people from the game

Seriously, what we get?

• gems... p2w
  • soul... p2w
  • pet... p2w
  • heart... p2w
  • talisman... p2w
  • legendary psyches... p2w
  • power stones... p2w
  • slate system... p2w
  • unity stone... p2w
  • ancient weapon upgrades... p2w

And now there are "hints", that everything is fine, and there will be even more events like HR, to "motivate" the non spenders...

3 minutes ago, KzE said:

Seriously, what we get?

• gems... p2w
  • soul... p2w
  • pet... p2w
  • heart... p2w
  • talisman... p2w
  • legendary psyches... p2w
  • power stones... p2w
  • slate system... p2w
  • unity stone... p2w
  • ancient weapon upgrades... p2w

And now there are "hints", that everything is fine, and there will be even more events like HR, to "motivate" the non spenders...

Not like you need any of those at max stage to clear the content we currently have anyway..

But the part where KR devs stated that they want to boost whales to motivate lower geared people is laughable at best, and also freaking sad. Just how out of touch can you be with your community and behave like such greedy scumbags? This game is doomed.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Rysa said:

Not like you need any of those at max stage to clear the content we currently have anyway..

But the part where KR devs stated that they want to boost whales to motivate lower geared people is laughable at best, and also freaking sad. Just how out of touch can you be with your community and behave like such greedy scumbags? This game is doomed.

Dont worry, you will need them later.

3 hours ago, Eckogen said:

I don't think there will be any adjustments made to this event. Reportedly, the KR devs don't see anything wrong with Hunter's Refuge. This statement may be incorrect, however, only time will tell. 

This is correct, the RU CM’s stated as much on their stream, which is far more accurate than the NA/EU stream. 

Just now, Rysa said:

motivate loooool omg really where u guys get that info,this event doesn't motivate me one bit, i just  dont go in there, its laggy , and i dont feel like begging or bumping my head to do something that should be a fun run for people to gear up...

idk where that logic came from but need to go back

4 hours ago, Miggy Miggs said:

motivate loooool omg really where u guys get that info,this event doesn't motivate me one bit, i just  dont go in there, its laggy , and i dont feel like begging or bumping my head to do something that should be a fun run for people to gear up...

idk where that logic came from but need to go back

Its from RU stream, when they sent back feedback from ppl to devs, and they refused to fix the HR event. Only the alliance invite thing is going to be checked.

Edited by KzE

On 2/5/2020 at 7:56 AM, KlausFlouride said:

This is correct, the RU CM’s stated as much on their stream, which is far more accurate than the NA/EU stream. 

So a lot of people complained at RU server too?

This is the prob when NA/EU has no control of the game, can only wait for Devs at korea?

But then, when we all complained about 8 daily challenges, they fixed it in 1 week.

Edited by prietess

Am 6.2.2020 um 07:59 schrieb prietess:

But then, when we all complained about 8 daily challenges, they fixed it in 1 week.

Well we`ve seen a huge wave of people unsubscribe their Premium membership and since thats their only safe income each month thats a big problem for them so they have to act.

Not sure how it is right now but ive not seen that much people unsubscribe cause of this event.

8 hours ago, ImoutoMaster said:

Not sure how it is right now but ive not seen that much people unsubscribe cause of this event.

How do you measure? If people just leave it's very likely that premium players remain and it looks as if everything is OK.

Edited by Cohen