Where is Producer's letter?

CatchSpeLL

Hello,

I'm curious about where is the Producer's letter you promised very soon in the last preview... just can't imagine which part is so difficult to NCWest in communicating with community. RU/KR/CHN got the 2020/1 plan, only EU/NA don't get it....as always.. 

@Cyan @Hime please try to push Nico about it.

Thanks 

Maybe we get a letter this year but I pretty much lost hope for Nico. With Jonathan and Liinxy there were problems and "misscommunications" as well. Yes I hated it that Jonathan was mostly active on twitter but at least he provided informations and was in touch with the community. I felt like he was doing Liinxy's job. For Nico it's like "appear once a year on stream" and "make one forum post a year". I have witnessed better community and game managment on a game that really died.

It's just unbelievable that providing informations on ongoing matters seems to be impossible for them.

Just follow BnS RU posts and updates. at least they're getting in touch with their community (e.g. addressing Hunter Refuge issues, communicating about FM 3rd spec, etc).

NA/EU is a lost cause, I have never seen garbage communication skills of such magnitude in any other game

• 2 weeks later...
  • NCSOFT
2 hours ago, Rysa said:

So like, can the producer for NCWest do his job already? Or do we have to rely on BnS RU to get all of the information?

We're doing more than a normal Producer's Letter, that's why it's taking longer. Due to this, it's taking longer than expected, and we're sorry about that. 

7 hours ago, Cyan said:

We're doing more than a normal Producer's Letter, that's why it's taking longer. Due to this, it's taking longer than expected, and we're sorry about that. 

basically when NA/EU producer's letter arrive, will be same thing as we catch froom RU community.

vor 10 Stunden schrieb Cyan:

All of this sounds like you guys are waiting for RU to announce stuff so you get the information. I know very well you in particular @Cyan probably dont get alot of informations so i dont blame you but you have to admit, that it does seem like EU/NA is getting their information from RU now. 

Again RU is a region which was released after EU/NA but the communication is great there. If it where just a reason of writing the information down EU/NA would have released the letter already but it seems like EU/NA is still waiting for informations which in the end will not be tested from EU/NA Employees and something is gonna make even more players quit BNS. Instead of giving us a test server or actual informations at a reasonable time. (yes 24hours before patch day is not reasonable.)

My big question is: "Why does a region which was released after EU/NA get much more and way more accurate informations than us ? " And why is EU/NA still the only region with a time restriction in PVP ? but thats another question.

19 hours ago, Cyan said:

More than a normal Producer's letter? Oh wow! Are Nico and that woman, who we have never seen, are making a video in which they dance the roadmap for 2020?

I just can't help being sarcastic here. It's just sad how bad the communication here is.

• NCSOFT
9 hours ago, ImoutoMaster said:

All of this sounds like you guys are waiting for RU to announce stuff so you get the information. I know very well you in particular @Cyan probably dont get alot of informations so i dont blame you but you have to admit, that it does seem like EU/NA is getting their information from RU now. 

Again RU is a region which was released after EU/NA but the communication is great there. If it where just a reason of writing the information down EU/NA would have released the letter already but it seems like EU/NA is still waiting for informations which in the end will not be tested from EU/NA Employees and something is gonna make even more players quit BNS. Instead of giving us a test server or actual informations at a reasonable time. (yes 24hours before patch day is not reasonable.)

I can assure you we aren't waiting for them to announce anything before we're aware as we have all the information from the dev team, we're waiting on them to answer some questions for us. As Linda stated in the live stream they have been extremely busy with launching their Frontier server but we're going to have something soon.

9 hours ago, ImoutoMaster said:

My big question is: "Why does a region which was released after EU/NA get much more and way more accurate informations than us ? " And why is EU/NA still the only region with a time restriction in PVP ? but thats another question.

Unlike every other region, the NA and EU regions cover a lot of area and a lot of time zones. Due to this, the dev team suggested restricting the playable time to times where there was the most activity. There were times in the middle of the night where people were unable to find matches, or wait a very long time, and it's to prevent that from happening. There are obviously people playing at all times, and some people may not find the current times convenient wit their schedule but this is the reason.

• Like 1

@Cyan Alright forget about that producer letter, can you tell the dev team to do something to help market price goes down ? Everything is expensive right now, i can't event gear up my alts pass TT level at all and i don't think new + low gear players are having fun time with this game at all. There is no way we could gear up without paying ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ tons of money and we are losing players. Tell them to do something brother.

37 minutes ago, BrianB said:

@Cyan Alright forget about that producer letter, can you tell the dev team to do something to help market price goes down ? Everything is expensive right now, i can't event gear up my alts pass TT level at all and i don't think new + low gear players are having fun time with this game at all. There is no way we could gear up without paying ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ tons of money and we are losing players. Tell them to do something brother.

Like, cutting the "costs rebalance" bs that makes everything more expensive than it was before and actually provide drastic costs reductions on outdated lower tiers. Weapon, Soul, Heart, Pet, everything needs to be lowered in price. This is the most newcomer-unfriendly game I have ever seen.

@Rysa yeah ikr, I'm trying to gear up an alt for 2nd Et raid and i feel *** expensive doing TT gear level, i wonder how the ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ could new players survive tbh. A lot of people tried and left so quick after few weeks because they can't upgrade nothing. And these monkeys still saying that those re-balance cost "should help" new players to gear up faster. Suck your own words back and actually play the ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ game and feel it themselves lmao. 

16 hours ago, Cyan said:

There were times in the middle of the night where people were unable to find matches

Now thanks to all your recent "improvements", pvp availability times included,  there is now 10-20 minute wait times for ques DURING FRENZY

Please remove all the arbitrary restrictions on pvp modes, and let people play how they want, when they want

On 15/2/2020 at 9:09 AM, BrianB said:

@Rysa yeah ikr, I'm trying to gear up an alt for 2nd Et raid and i feel fcking expensive doing TT gear level, i wonder how the ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ could new players survive tbh. A lot of people tried and left so quick after few weeks because they can't upgrade nothing. And these monkeys still saying that those re-balance cost "should help" new players to gear up faster. Suck your own words back and actually play the ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ game and feel it themselves lmao. 

You make it sound as if its only NCsoft's fault.

The community is toxic and selfish, they dont help new people , everyone looks to be efficient.

So despite NCsofts efforts to kill a game[like they killed Aion] the community isnt doing better itself to help new players survive :)

PS: Thanks for the transperacy on how some things work @Cyan

Edited by moveZneedle

29 minutes ago, moveZneedle said:

You make it sound as if its only NCsoft's fault.

The community is toxic and selfish, they dont help new people , everyone looks to be efficient.

So despite NCsofts efforts to kill a game[like they killed Aion] the community isnt doing better itself to help new players survive :)

PS: Thanks for the transperacy on how some things work @Cyan

Its still not players fault, that new ppl start with 3 year old outdated gear. Still not players fault, because you need 5 chars for a normal pace progression.

2 hours ago, KzE said:

Its still not players fault, that new ppl start with 3 year old outdated gear. Still not players fault, because you need 5 chars for a normal pace progression.

Perhaps. But the older players arent helping them regardless.

Some do sure, but most dont, You dont need 5 players for a normal dungeon run either, u can easily carry 2 players if not 3 in most dungeons. Except the new ones.

1 hour ago, moveZneedle said:

Perhaps. But the older players arent helping them regardless.

Some do sure, but most dont, You dont need 5 players for a normal dungeon run either, u can easily carry 2 players if not 3 in most dungeons. Except the new ones.

I wouldnt say this.

There are BT carry, VT carry, TOO carry. Lower pleb raid carry. DST need some burst, but lower is easy LFP. BC can be carried either. The 3 upper still need some mechs and dps.

The only place, where older players dont help is the MSP 4-6. And this is the part, what should be reworked the most, because TT is still a roadblock and MSP 4-6 is gated by players itself.

Edited by KzE

18 hours ago, KzE said:

I wouldnt say this.

There are BT carry, VT carry, TOO carry. Lower pleb raid carry. DST need some burst, but lower is easy LFP. BC can be carried either. The 3 upper still need some mechs and dps.

The only place, where older players dont help is the MSP 4-6. And this is the part, what should be reworked the most, because TT is still a roadblock and MSP 4-6 is gated by players itself.

There still have some PTs that help new/low geared players in MSP 4-6.

The PT i farm every week, we always get 4-5 players randomly with any gear... friday for example, we took one warlock that didnt even had the 1st gen legendary acc and him farmed most TT soulshield there.

The only thing we ask them is to play "web hole" while we do miniboss + dps turtle.

But, there has some  new/low geared players that doesn't want to do the web, and ppl end up kicking them from pt or don't even accept them.

On 2/14/2020 at 10:47 AM, Cyan said:

Unlike every other region, the NA and EU regions cover a lot of area and a lot of time zones. Due to this, the dev team suggested restricting the playable time to times where there was the most activity. There were times in the middle of the night where people were unable to find matches, or wait a very long time, and it's to prevent that from happening. There are obviously people playing at all times, and some people may not find the current times convenient wit their schedule but this is the reason.

Thanks for your answer thats actully a more statisfing answer than what they gave me once in stream. "Statisitcs".

Could you maybe ask the community what they think about it ? do we have a chance this gets removed in the future ? I dont mind 1v1 PVP times they are fine with me but 3v3 is to very helpful.

The results are:

only up to 9 hours pvp per week.

Competition which is mostly Top 5 Players or Russians (top1 from RU) This is not an insult ! 

People quit alot since 3v3 was their most favourite mode.

Maybe change it to every day ? 3 Hours ? its just bottlenecking the ammount of possible games so a normal player cannot even reach gold rank. If you wanna reach Gold in 3v3 its very unlikely you gonna reach it if you cant reach 1800 or better in 1v1.

22 hours ago, EasleyRR said:

There still have some PTs that help new/low geared players in MSP 4-6.

The PT i farm every week, we always get 4-5 players randomly with any gear... friday for example, we took one warlock that didnt even had the 1st gen legendary acc and him farmed most TT soulshield there.

The only thing we ask them is to play "web hole" while we do miniboss + dps turtle.

But, there has some  new/low geared players that doesn't want to do the web, and ppl end up kicking them from pt or don't even accept them.

It still very rare. Even the MSP 4-6 parties are rare. Only the same 4-5 ppl spamming the 1.8-2k parties over and over again.

9 hours ago, KzE said:

It still very rare. Even the MSP 4-6 parties are rare. Only the same 4-5 ppl spamming the 1.8-2k parties over and over again.

Seems like u're from EU.

I think here on NA u can find more teams that carry low gear/new players...

Also, if u don't see many shouts of MSP 4-6 is be cause most parties have static members.. currently my pt has 9 static ppl that are always there every weekend.

6 hours ago, EasleyRR said:

Seems like u're from EU.

I think here on NA u can find more teams that carry low gear/new players...

Also, if u don't see many shouts of MSP 4-6 is be cause most parties have static members.. currently my pt has 9 static ppl that are always there every weekend.

Yep, EU.

On 2/16/2020 at 11:45 AM, KzE said:

So the community is toxic, yes. So they decided to kill the game more by making it even harder for even game players ??????? Good luck defending them buddy