It would be cool if we could store our gold :o can we have that please?

Fortunaea

I think it would be really nice if the bank included a money storage option, which also has a little in-game password you need in order to make withdrawals. It could add an extra

layer of protection just in case, too. 

Really hope this becomes a thing :D

I disagree this would only make it easier to share accounts since you dont have to trust the other as much as you have to right now.

If you dont share your account this is totally not needed we have alot of other stuff (some of it is even gamebreaking) which needs fixing way more than a feature no one needs which would only be quality of life.

2 hours ago, ImoutoMaster said:

I disagree this would only make it easier to share accounts since you dont have to trust the other as much as you have to right now.

If you dont share your account this is totally not needed we have alot of other stuff (some of it is even gamebreaking) which needs fixing way more than a feature no one needs which would only be quality of life.

"if you don't share accounts this is not needed",

Was thinking more along the lines of protection as in... in case someone tries to steal your account... 

Whatever people do against the rules is their business if they wanna get banned Oo telling people not to protect their stuff cause someone else shares

is kinda a weird argument. you basically want people to suffer for the sins of others lol you don't need it, okay, but, it's cool. The ingame stuff could actually use more protection...

Zitat

Was thinking more along the lines of protection as in... in case someone tries to steal your account... 

it is basically impossible to "steal" your account if you keep your mail protected and BnS server are not hacked...

1. if it is not, you have a way bigger problem than some game account
  2. if they are, we all have a bigger problem

the only reason why an account would get stolen is the use of some third party software to login (yeah, im looking at you buddys) and the abuse of that OR you told someone your pw... there is literally a pw, a code AND the option for 2step authentification. and for ingame stuff protection? The only thing where you can get scammed is gold vs ncoin trade and thats not supported by ncsoft anyways so...

Many people enjoy setting up savings for goals, as well as putting hard caps on the amount of gold they are physically carrying to prevent accidentally bidding over intended amounts.

While I haven't seen it much lately, it had been very common to try and "trick" people into bidding accidentally, larger amounts than is reasonable for items, and quickly passing before that person had a chance to leave party. Having the ability to "store" excess gold would help prevent against situations like that.

That being said, it's just their suggestion, you don't really have to agree or disagree with it.

Plenty of other games have this as a general built in function, and given that we have things in game like clan depot for being a clan "bank" of resources, it wouldn't be that hard of a system to implement.

https://assets.grammarly.com/emoji/v1/1f58b.svg
11 hours ago, X a k i said:

Many people enjoy setting up savings for goals, as well as putting hard caps on the amount of gold they are physically carrying to prevent accidentally bidding over intended amounts.

While I haven't seen it much lately, it had been very common to try and "trick" people into bidding accidentally, larger amounts than is reasonable for items, and quickly passing before that person had a chance to leave party. Having the ability to "store" excess gold would help prevent against situations like that.

That being said, it's just their suggestion, you don't really have to agree or disagree with it.

Plenty of other games have this as a general built in function, and given that we have things in game like clan depot for being a clan "bank" of resources, it wouldn't be that hard of a system to implement.

Yeah agreed. And if people feel better about it not being safeguarded by a password, so be it I guess.

vor 20 Stunden schrieb X a k i:

While I haven't seen it much lately, it had been very common to try and "trick" people into bidding accidentally, larger amounts than is reasonable for items, and quickly passing before that person had a chance to leave party.

That's why you should always type your bid manually, can't happen then :HajoonWow:

• Like 1

Am 2.2.2020 um 16:49 schrieb X a k i:

you don't really have to agree or disagree with it.

Well sorry to tell you but thats the whole ponit of suggestions here in Forum. NC wants us to discuss about the stuff if we agree or disagree. If more people disagree the stuff will not even be send to KR devs.