Sign in to follow this  
ElectricPotato

Please do not include Honer Oil on dashboard

Recommended Posts

I do not plan to use any of the honing oil my characters accrue through weeklies/dailes.  It truly saddened me to see honer oil take up space on daily dash.

 

 

As such if in the future honer oil could not take up space on the dashboard, I would appreciate it.  Thank you  for  your interest  in this forum topic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Replace this useless item with something we will actually use.

 

Edit: Or make em actually useful by doing cost reduction and/or guaranteed transmute.

Edited by LookOverTheir

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gman   

TY nc for this sneeky worthless update of the daily dash.

 

It seems that they took the brilliant tokens from rolling 5 with ending on premium spot aswel.....wonderfull wonderfull.

 

Lets try to find another game to play..i'm fed up with this sheit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Arohk   
1 hour ago, Gman said:

TY nc for this sneeky worthless update of the daily dash.

 

It seems that they took the brilliant tokens from rolling 5 with ending on premium spot aswel.....wonderfull wonderfull.

 

Lets try to find another game to play..i'm fed up with this sheit.

What do you mean? Did they remove the tokens again? W

 

Id just collect the oil now in case they change the transformation costs or remove the failure chance. But it is as useless as moon refuge flowers for now..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Grimoir   
1 hour ago, Gman said:

TY nc for this sneeky worthless update of the daily dash.

How is it sneaky? they announced on stream that Honing oils will be included in the daily dash a bit after the patch hits.

It was announced so it was not sneaky.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gman   
2 hours ago, Grimoir said:

How is it sneaky? they announced on stream that Honing oils will be included in the daily dash a bit after the patch hits.

It was announced so it was not sneaky.

Do you think I have the time to watch all the streams, twitter, fakebook and such to check what they are planning? Forum and site is all I have time for to check

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cor   
3 hours ago, Grimoir said:

How is it sneaky? they announced on stream that Honing oils will be included in the daily dash a bit after the patch hits.

It was announced so it was not sneaky.

Who cares if it was announced or not, does not change the fact that at the current transmute cost honing oil is just a trash item.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
KzE   
1 hour ago, Gman said:

Do you think I have the time to watch all the streams, twitter, fakebook and such to check what they are planning? Forum and site is all I have time for to check

No point to watch it, they ninja change things anyway.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Arohk   
22 minutes ago, KzE said:

No point to watch it, they ninja change things anyway.

the only two good things are the Pet Pots at the end and the HM coins, the rest is what ever.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Arohk   
On 30.1.2020 at 9:37 AM, Gman said:

 

It seems that they took the brilliant tokens from rolling 5 with ending on premium spot aswel.....wonderfull wonderfull.

still dont know what you mean,

I just got them

kLDabHc.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this