still not fixing the auto fishing?

elilove12

:D:

What did you thought they will fix soon ? Korea has the fix already but NCSoft will not fix it soon for one good reason , the rewards from fishing are very huge and huge impact on game , obviously they will not fix it soon and wait more so people spend their materials on the oil crafting scam system . 

From korea to america  is a long distance and the pigeon with the fix take some time to arrive . 

Everything work as INTENDED ?

• Like 1

On 29/01/2020 at 8:23 PM, elilove12 said:

still not fixing the auto fishing? keep failing and my character just stand few hours. so what is main point buying auto bate? when are you guys actually fixing it?

Workaround:

Use 1 regular (non auto-bait) bait, then use your auto-bait, that should stop the fishing-failed.

3 minutes ago, lzumi said:

Workaround:

Use 1 regular (non auto-bait) bait, then use your auto-bait, that should stop the fishing-failed.

I've done that before and while it did work for a bit I've also had it fail quite fast again. Only thing I've seen that works good is closing out of the game and restarting it. Which lets me get a good chunk of auto fishing in again.

On 1/30/2020 at 4:23 AM, elilove12 said:

still not fixing the auto fishing? keep failing and my character just stand few hours. so what is main point buying auto bate? when are you guys actually fixing it?

I had the same issue.

Tried relogging the character, no use

1 thing that made me succeed is to switch fishing map, have you tried it?

Edited by prietess

ok so idk im upset..... like i didnt even know this was a problem so for the past three days ive just been coming back to my character standing there... this game has problem after problem then they dont even tell us ...... really broken fishing?? its literally an auto afk system why is this hard or why is there a problem? and also its just like another we hear you situation like @Cyan , sir, we need a date, we need a fix, we need yall to stop messing with us, especially if we are still playing this crap management game... idk why auto fishing was my last straw but im hot right now..... 

"you triflin good for nothing type of brotha, silly me why havnt i found another" - Beyonce 

Edited by Eden

@Cyanso in ur maintenance msg from today is only normal routine ? that mean auto fish is not fixed yet ,meanwhile russia got the fix already .

Or is this another  "working as intented " :D:

Come on fish the damn fishing ,i need materials to upgrade my alt weapon to gc 9 xD . Is annoying to relogg every 3-4h in game to reset the bug .

This is very annoying really.

AFK fishing and wasted electricity just to find out 7 hrs later that your fishing "KEPT FAILING" after a few initial pulls and your leisure points are still full.
When will we get fix?????

@Cyan you said you hear us in the forums, but??????

My guess on this are 2 options : 

1- they purposely don't want to fix the fishing to burn out our materials with upgrades and the most scamming crafting item ever "sacred vial"
2-korea would be like this : " ncsoft you ****** ,to get the fishing fix you need to reach on the money ladder otherwise get rekt "
Don't understimate the whales, they really buy materials from F10 with ncoins ( so no fish fix = money for ncsoft).
To understand how disperate is ncsoft for money just follow F10 market and you can their greed for money xD

just saying bns RU got the fix