Wind BD's DPS loss

Tarrega

It seems that wind BD is suffering a DPS loss after the 4th anniversary patch has gone live. Before the new patch, I could do 2.38M DPS on dummy; but after the patch, I upgraded my heart from awakened virtuous lv1 to true virtuous, thunder talisman 5 to awakened thunder talisman 1 and the DPS went down to 2.26M. All parse are done with wildborne badge.

Before patch:

unknown.png

After patch, upgraded from awaken virtuous 1 to true virtuous but DPS went down to 2.26M DPS:

unknown.png

A DPS loss isnt a bug. DPS depends on a lot of other factors, with ping being the most important one, then gear, then rotation etc...

Now,  your minor loss can be due to one of those things.

sometimes when you upgrade a piece of gear, you need to unequip all gear + soulshields + costume and then put them back on again, as for some reason something gets messed up (happened to me a few times)

Sometimes when you reset the training dummy it also bugs out randomly and cuts your damage. I had cases i could not do more dps on it than 500k with max gear, until i left the training room and re-entered.

Try that first then maybe it gets better,

bugs/issues on wind bd: - when z ends, typhoon unprocs - pressing f too fast can cancel x - typhoon can miss even if you're standing still in front of an unmoving target (see: f12 dummy) - squall can't keep up with typhoons under z - pressing c takes a long time for ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ dmg - typhoon can leave a target stuck at 1 hp - typhoon does not cause bosses to phase - x can miss an unmoving target - c can miss an unmoving target - x might not give surge despite hitting - c might not give surge despite hitting - z might not give surge - new bracelet unprocs typhoon outside of z (unconfirmed)

list so far