Make outdated Psyches exchangeable with corresponding cores

yoM

I am referring to Psyches from easy mode, namely dungeons up to TSM. Those Psyches are outdated and very few people are running multi on those outdated dungeons to a point that it is impossible to find multi-run groups. This can be especially helpful for alts and new/casual players who would like to give psyches a try but cannot get higher-tier psyches (no-life-players' AP-CritDmg ones and whales' legendary ones). Please consider this suggestion. Thank you.

• Like 1

On 1/28/2020 at 4:29 PM, Sol said:

I think this is a great idea! I also think allowing us to exchange old cores (e.g. draken) for new cores at a certain exchange rate would be nice. :) Thanks for thinking of this suggestion!

I agree with you on exchanging old cores for new ones. However, I believe top-tier cores (Sovereign Cores) should remain obtainable only from dungeons because they are not bound to account while lower tiers are. Imperial Cores on the other hand is perfectly fine for this change: if the imperial acc (e.g. Gloves) is not BiS, this change makes it faster for players to obtain them; if the imperial acc is BiS (e.g. belt), players need to run the corresponding dungeons 100 times anyway.

On 1/28/2020 at 9:30 AM, yoM said:

I am referring to Psyches from easy mode, namely dungeons up to TSM. Those Psyches are outdated and very few people are running multi on those outdated dungeons to a point that it is impossible to find multi-run groups. This can be especially helpful for alts and new/casual players who would like to give psyches a try but cannot get higher-tier psyches (no-life-players' AP-CritDmg ones and whales' legendary ones). Please consider this suggestion. Thank you.

I think this is an excellent idea too.

Because those cores are so useless now.