Hunter's Refuge event need a change!

CatchSpeLL

vor 8 Stunden schrieb luzt:

And if you actually enjoyed pvp and are good at it, you are already gaining alot from ranking rewards, selling moonstones/soulstones/petpods because every class only has like 20 or less active pvpers unlike pve content.

Yeah buy 1 Box of Soulstones per day and 2 or whatever Boxes of Moonstones per week (dont know how much exactly but without PVE you are unable to farm in PVP thats the whole point PVP People complain its way less than you could earn in PVE even if you would play on multiple chars.

While PVP People get 24/7 forced to do PVE either cause they need to run 200 times some stupid dungeon or they need the keys to open the PVP Boxes PVE People only have to do like 9 Matches of Gear equalized PVP to finish so they dont have to PVP anymore.

PVP People need PVE Gear and since they need to run the newest dungeon and depending on Class even ET its not cheap gear, PVE Players dont need PVP Gear at all.

People might hate me already cause i am defending PVP contents i totally agree with everyone that this event is trash and should have been different.

1. More channels so Clans cant keep the map for themselfe

2. Maybe starting a bit earlier since it interferes with Klan PVP and 3v3

3. Giving some kind of points just like the prestige points back then for killing each other so people would hunt down others.

The reason people dont use PVP Gear mostly is cause they dont have to worry there is only one channel and its their part of the map there shouldnt be much players who could even try to kill them.

vor 1 Stunde schrieb kibukimura:

because as someone said before
pve players can never touch pvp and dont need it
but pvp players need pve, they cant only survive by pvp.
give them some benefit at least

That was me multiple times but people dont accept this since its not the gamemode they wanna play. I am just glad that NC didnt listen to them yet. Even tho NC is doing their best to destroy PVP every single patch its still not completly dead but deserted thou.

9 hours ago, kibukimura said:

i mean.. where was the last time we got a pvp event? that actually give more benefit for pvp players?

even if you say it has better rewards, you saw, is harder,
the other as all the events of the year are good.

the thing about moonstones, i dont thing only 1 mat give them all the total advantage

because as someone said before
pve players can never touch pvp and dont need it
but pvp players need pve, they cant only survive by pvp.
give them some benefit at least

We do need moonstones, and from all 4(elysian, soulstone, sacred, moonstone), moonstone is the most expensive, i have 2 friends who do that 6v6 everyday, they get all the gold they need from selling moonstones, they dn't run dailies or events(except for HR cuz they've good clan) cause they really don't need it, since all they need is do 6v6 and get toons of gold from selling moonstones.

PvE players also need moonstone, sealed or crystals.

Right now i'm in need to craft 8 Empyrean Stones, and i'll need around 50 moonstones for, not to mention the 160 moonstones needed to craft transformation stones for GC upgrade.

then please, don't say we, pve players don't need to touch pvp, because MOONSTONES are locked behind it.

19 minutes ago, KzE said:

The amount of players think, that this game is a MOBA is too damn high.

when you have a dead open world and the maximum you can do is 12man pt and that it's a nightmare performance for sure is not a MMO

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, LilyFU said:

when you have a dead open world and the maximum you can do is 12man pt and that it's a nightmare performance for sure is not a MMO

Many Men Online Role Playing Girls

So its MMORPG after all :D

• Like 1

2 hours ago, EasleyRR said:

We do need moonstones, and from all 4(elysian, soulstone, sacred, moonstone), moonstone is the most expensive, i have 2 friends who do that 6v6 everyday, they get all the gold they need from selling moonstones, they dn't run dailies or events(except for HR cuz they've good clan) cause they really don't need it, since all they need is do 6v6 and get toons of gold from selling moonstones.

Right now i'm in need to craft 8 Empyrean Stones, and i'll need around 50 moonstones for, not to mention the 160 moonstones needed to craft transformation stones for GC upgrade.

then please, don't say we, pve players don't need to touch pvp, because MOONSTONES are locked behind it.

Yes pvp players have 1 of 3 materials as dominant
i dont know wich classes are your friends
but most pvp players CANT survive only on pvp
they need gears that you need the 100run achivement  and that my friend, is pve
like belt or gloves, some classes need the necklease that you farm with Mao's currency
other classes use CC bracellet because of set effect is better  (this is pve too btw)
mystic badge? soul badge? what about those that need scales for the high levels of pet, talisman, soul and heart? those you cant get them from pvp and buy sealed is very expensive

my point is that you said that moonstones is the most expensive that right now could be around 9gold each
elysians are between 6 and 7
soulstones like 70silver?
sacreds are like 2-3 gold each

you said that you need 50 moonstones for your empryrean stones

but how many of the other 3 materials you need  for those? you are nor thinking that a full pvp player that want to craft that empyrean stones need the same stuff that you but he only get moonstones?

some pvp players ((i cant say all in general))
but most of them ended up doing a pvp gear and pve gear to be able to farm both sides
but pve players dont have the same need

moonstones are locked on pvp yes ((ignoring that you can get a couple in daily and weeklie reward))
but isnt the other 3 locked on pve?

On 1/29/2020 at 5:48 PM, Hated said:

I would like to know why they have a soft and a hard player cap for this zone.

That basicly results in more players being in the zone as it was supposed to. Making it impossible for players without alliace to enter at all.

Because even if ppl are killed, the total player count never drops under the softcap again.

@NCSOFT any comments on this?

@Cyan any comments?

vor 5 Stunden schrieb EasleyRR:

Tell me one just one item expect for the giant Zen bean you can only obtain via PVP ! 

PVP can farm Blood stones, Soul stones, Moonstones thats pretty much it everything else is gated behind PVE and only PVE. Now since we dont count Moonstones as PVP only item due to F5 we cant count Elysians etc. as PVE only items thats only fair but there is still other stuff. 

Like @kibukimura mentioned for example the 100 runs. 

Stuff PVE Players are forced to cause there is no other way: 

Giant Zen bean

Maybe some outfits if you want them

Stuff PVP Players are forced to: 

100 Runs of the dungeons for the accesories and alot of times probably 200 Runs cause you need the cores. 

Raids up to ET since badge and Soul shield is needed for PVP aswell on some classes. 

Farming the solo dungeons cause you need the accesorie. 

Doing Dailys and Weeklys since you cannot get much PVP Keys to open PVP Boxes from PVP. 

Farming Scales since they are needed for Soul etc. 

Thats just some stuff there is probably alot more. But the huge part is still comming. What do you need for the 100 runs and ET ? you may already know what i am talking about but you need PVE Gear ! and not some Raven 6 with cheap soul etc. you need atleast TT Gear otherwise you will have a hard time farming PVP Gear. 

So PVP Players are forced to all kinds of ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ and cant really earn much unless they are high end top rank with alot of chars which can be very hard if you are not some rank 1 with 20 million times the same class. And while PVP Players need to upgrade PVE Gear why should a PVE Player upgrade PVP gear ? there is no reason for them cause there is no content locked behind PVP for them ! Everything you can get from PVP is avaible in F5 ! 

I am pretty sure you wouldnt play BNS if you had to do 1000 Matches of PVP before you can do the full content of PVE am i right ? So why do you PVE Guys have to hate PVP stuff so much they have it way harder and you talk like PVE is having a hard time with everything ? i mean litterly every patch they destroy PVP more with stuff that decreases the population more and more (just played 10 times against the same destroyer on my alt) while PVE patches are either good or okish and even if a patch is bad for PVE NC either reverts it or its actully not a big deal unlike you PVE Guys always say. 

I mean why do PVP Players have to take ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ like third spec, awakening or the worst PVP time restriction ? Its all PVE Players fault ! PVP Players said August 2018 they dont wanna see awakening and told NC PVP is gonna die if we get it same with third specs but at that time we already lost to much players and the time restrictions came cause the statistics showed there where less and less players in PVP but guess why ? probably awakening which was a freaking PVE Patch which is to this day not updated with any kind of decent balance patch. 

Edited by ImoutoMaster

On 1/29/2020 at 12:38 AM, Rysa said:

Well it's tuesday evening and we haven't had a shred of communication from NCSoft on any potential change for the event, proof that they don't listen to anything we say and don't give a sh*t about our opinions on this garbage event.

+1

nope, they dont probably listen or care.

On 1/29/2020 at 4:24 PM, ImoutoMaster said:

Its pointless to force PVP players to PVE aswell they dont enjoy it the same applys for PVE of course just like you wrote but either dont force anyone or force everyone !

Gonna just write this once.

If this game is all about majority, then the same "MAJORITY COUNTS" should apply to the PvE oriented events as well.

You ask me what is all about majority?

Let me give u some list to make your eyes open:
1) Maintenance time is EXTREMELY unfair to people not in NA -> Oof, F* u who are not in NA, It is YOUR FAULT for playing in NA server. MAJORITY IS NA. You expect the change in Maintenance time? Hell No, it's your problem you don't get to have enough sleep due to long maintenance etc and still had to do events + Dailies.

2) Koldrak's Timing is EXTREMELY unfair to people in Asia -> Oof, F* u double again who are not in living in Asia/Europe, It is YOUR FAULT for playing in NA server. MAJORITY IS US. You expect the developer to add one slot for Asia players? Hell No, it's your problem you don't get to have same fair chance of farming Koldrak daily and get your Hexagonal Garnets/ Soulshield Pysches /etc.

3) Server Location is very bad for players who are located very far -> Oof, F* u triple again who are not in living in NA! IT IS YOUR FAULT ENTIRELY that you get very high Ping, a long delay in your skills executions, lost a lot of DPS etc. YOU CHOSE THIS. We don't have the resource and time to provide you a local server to be re-routed to our main server. Nor do we have time and resource to research on a way to improve this even a little bit. Majority of us are having just fine <100ms. 150ms to us is like HELL. Why would we care if you are 300ms?

Do you need some more examples?

Don't misunderstand, I am done complaining/requesting improvement about 1 2 3 above like what I did in the past because I KNOW IT IS NOT GOING TO CHANGE, NEVER. Majority is all it is about, why would you care about ~5% of your population in Asia? 95% is just fine.

SO, THIS GAME and THIS SERVER / COMPANY has always been about MAJORITY.

WHY would this time be different and create a terrible fake PvE event (read: PvP and survive first then you can do PvE-event) and upset MAJORITY OF PLAYERS who are PvE only , you can tell me?

Edited by prietess

On 1/30/2020 at 4:04 AM, Arohk said:

This event is trash, and NCSoft should be ashamed of their incompetence, they made up the rules and leave such a huge loophole open.

zVKZkKD.jpg

If youre unwilling to change it , fix it or remove it and rework it, at least apologize to your players and payers for this absurdity.

I agree that they should be ashamed of themselves for hosting an event like this for 4th Anniversary

An event that >95% of the players cannot participate for an anniversary. Just terrible.

19 hours ago, kibukimura said:

Yes pvp players have 1 of 3 materials as dominant
i dont know wich classes are your friends
but most pvp players CANT survive only on pvp
they need gears that you need the 100run achivement  and that my friend, is pve
like belt or gloves, some classes need the necklease that you farm with Mao's currency
other classes use CC bracellet because of set effect is better  (this is pve too btw)
mystic badge? soul badge? what about those that need scales for the high levels of pet, talisman, soul and heart? those you cant get them from pvp and buy sealed is very expensive

my point is that you said that moonstones is the most expensive that right now could be around 9gold each
elysians are between 6 and 7
soulstones like 70silver?
sacreds are like 2-3 gold each

you said that you need 50 moonstones for your empryrean stones

but how many of the other 3 materials you need  for those? you are nor thinking that a full pvp player that want to craft that empyrean stones need the same stuff that you but he only get moonstones?

some pvp players ((i cant say all in general))
but most of them ended up doing a pvp gear and pve gear to be able to farm both sides
but pve players dont have the same need

moonstones are locked on pvp yes ((ignoring that you can get a couple in daily and weeklie reward))
but isnt the other 3 locked on pve?

Well, if they sell moonstone they will have enough to buy all 3 others materials... Elysians are bellow 6g on NA.

basically with 1moonstone he can buy 1 elysian, 1 sacred, 1 soulstone.

Let me in on the shitfest, me me!

You PvP white knights are dumb af. I think it's common knowledge by now that the next set of PvP accessories are, gasp, obtained through PvP!
The weapon and ss have nothing to do with PvE as well
The Bracelet, Gloves, and Necklace are all locked behind *solo* PvE rn, and tbh, depending on your class only the neck is worth getting.
The earring is from DST, that takes you half a day to get the runs for
The ring is from TSM, I can't even call that dungeon PvE anymore, cause you literally ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ up everything to win. More like EvE.
Only the belt is obnoxious to get.

Now for all of you who are saying PvE is getting sooooo much.
I don't think removing the relevancy of dungeons and increasing the amount of time you need to run one dungeon to 500 times is considered a lot of PvE content? Call me silly. As for your events, and this whole *we control 1 of 3 mats*. Well fun story, 2 mats are PvP, 2 mats are PvE. The PvP mats are much more abundant and are *not* rng loot. Sooo, ye, PvPers got the advantage there.
Also note, PvP isn't the only thing getting ruined with each patch. Boy oh boy I sure love staring at a screen while i put a brick on my mouse and hold w for 200 hours haha. PvE is awesome! Be serious here, neither PvE nor PvP are getting benefits, cry me a ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ river.

And one last thing. This was brought up and ignore. It's mind blowing, absolutely stunning, entirely unheard of. It'll change the world!
Ahem.

cough cough

PvPers aren't PvPing PvPers in this event. They're killing randos rq then going back to ahem. Oh right, PVE

5 hours ago, Laura099 said:

Now for all of you who are saying PvE is getting sooooo much.
I don't think removing the relevancy of dungeons and increasing the amount of time you need to run one dungeon to 500 times is considered a lot of PvE content? Call me silly. As for your events, and this whole *we control 1 of 3 mats*. Well fun story, 2 mats are PvP, 2 mats are PvE. The PvP mats are much more abundant and are *not* rng loot. Sooo, ye, PvPers got the advantage there.

just to ask
out of moonstone wich one is the other pvp mat?
because tbh i got all other 3 in pve
when i need soulstones only i go to skypetal plain there you can just kill mobs and get ton of those
ely  and sacred mostly MSP and normal dungeons

5 hours ago, Laura099 said:

You PvP white knights are dumb af. I think it's common knowledge by now that the next set of PvP accessories are, gasp, obtained through PvP!
The weapon and ss have nothing to do with PvE as well
The Bracelet, Gloves, and Necklace are all locked behind *solo* PvE rn, and tbh, depending on your class only the neck is worth getting.
The earring is from DST, that takes you half a day to get the runs for
The ring is from TSM, I can't even call that dungeon PvE anymore, cause you literally ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ up everything to win. More like EvE.
Only the belt is obnoxious to get.

uhm i didnt got bracelet or gloves for "solo" i got firstone from CC and the gloves for bc.
and
you know heart, soul, pet and talisman ask pve stuff and for higher tiers ask scales from or hangar or CC its not lke you can get all of those from pvp.
i aree with TSM ((for DST is assuming you get a full multi party with a good burst or to know how to do mech for first one)

I mean i agree the event is not the best, but blame a thing like oh pvp players are killing randoms well its just a open pvp map, like panda thing, there is a lot of other games with open pvp maps, you decide to go or not there

11 hours ago, kibukimura said:

just to ask
out of moonstone wich one is the other pvp mat?
because tbh i got all other 3 in pve
when i need soulstones only i go to skypetal plain there you can just kill mobs and get ton of those
ely  and sacred mostly MSP and normal dungeons

Well, the other pvp mat is exactly soulstone... since u have to farm it on arena or skypetal plains/faction area... And if say it's "pve" content, the same apply to HR, since the pvpers are doing there the same ppl do at skypetal plains, kill mobs and farm materials, except it's limited to what... 5-10% of playerbase?

2 hours ago, EasleyRR said:

Well, the other pvp mat is exactly soulstone... since u have to farm it on arena or skypetal plains/faction area... And if say it's "pve" content, the same apply to HR, since the pvpers are doing there the same ppl do at skypetal plains, kill mobs and farm materials, except it's limited to what... 5-10% of playerbase?

oh well... i agree that skypetal plains is a open pvp map
but i dont know if people kill eachother there
at least the few times i have been there in all this years, i dont saw people fighting eachother lol ((and at some point i found this a little boring at the start because... well its a pvp area, but then now its like one channel for each faction they dont bother eachother everything is so calm. and tbh Soulstoones are so common i think i hace more than 1k just for all this time playing. so i dont thing of them as a pvp lock material ((even the description of them are pretty general to get them))

((i would think the % of limited would be even less than that as how things look))