Hunter's Refuge event need a change!

CatchSpeLL

Hello NC employee's 

At really first, i need an explanation why did you change the player limit at Hunter's refuge map from 300 to 50, and now to 200, when you originally stated 300 at patch notes.

Secondly, I recommend that make additional channels to this map( 3-5 total),but don't give chance to change between channels!! Because there are many people who want to participate in this event, but after the loading screen ends, only can see many many people standing in front of the gate!!

There are guilds who killing the non guild members and recruiting their people from outside, ergo after the event started shortly, the playerbase not changing inside, because members dont kill each other!! 

In this case, the same playerbase ( all of ~2%) can take part the event every day! 

You think it's fair?  Give opportunity to higher number of playerbase! There are many people who have slower PC, or not endgame PVP gear guild....

Hoping you will think about it before event ends.

Thanks 

• Like 1

I was excited about 4th anniversary celebration. Looks like I got disappointed once again. Only certain ammount of people can celebrate with nice (?) loot. Many who got in got killed asap at door. Nice celebration. Good job devs :poop:playing 4 years and getting rewarded like this

i think the event is good but it needs some improvements 

- first remove PVP from the event no one is doing PVP and PVP players that say we don't get PVP events are not fighting other PVP players 

the only player that are getting killed are non PVP players and no matter what NCwest does players will reject PVP events ( or the majority of players ) for many

reasons ( ping difference , FPS problems , gear difference, unbalanced classes ) so it's pointless 

- make the event open all day but you are limited to one hour a day of farming then you are returned to the open server 

and cannot re enter until it resets the next day

(( so you enter play and farm for an hour then your out to the open server 

if you exit or get disconnected before your time is up you will have to re partches the orb to re enter and continue where you left off ))

all players will have a chance to get something out of this event

vor 42 Minuten schrieb MAX2016ACE:

- first remove PVP from the event no one is doing PVP and PVP players that say we don't get PVP events are not fighting other PVP players

PVP Players get forced to PVE in PVE Events so why should PVE Players be an exeption ?

Zitat

the only player that are getting killed are non PVP players and no matter what NCwest does players will reject PVP events ( or the majority of players ) for many

Same with PVE Events if they are boring alot of players just dont do theese. BTW. most PVE Events are boring af.

Zitat

reasons ( ping difference , FPS problems , gear difference, unbalanced classes ) so it's pointless

Thats no reason for NC to remove 6v6 or 1v1 either so i dont see your point.

Zitat

- make the event open all day but you are limited to one hour a day of farming then you are returned to the open server

I cant agree completly. While i want more people to be able to take part in this event i dont want them to limit the time you can do PVP modes. They did this once and it destroyed 3v3 PVP. If this Event wants to be a succesful PVP Event we need to be able to PVP there 24/7. 

Edited by ImoutoMaster

3 hours ago, ImoutoMaster said:

PVP Players get forced to PVE in PVE Events so why should PVE Players be an exeption ?

Same with PVE Events if they are boring alot of players just dont do theese. BTW. most PVE Events are boring af.

Thats no reason for NC to remove 6v6 or 1v1 either so i dont see your point.

I cant agree completly. While i want more people to be able to take part in this event i dont want them to limit the time you can do PVP modes. They did this once and it destroyed 3v3 PVP. If this Event wants to be a succesful PVP Event we need to be able to PVP there 24/7. 

- first the game is PVE focus game with PVP elements in it that is why you need to do PVE if you do PVP

and the majority of the players are PVE players that is why the events are PVE oriented events

- there is a difference between boring and not being able to do an event

- if you can read what i wrote i did not mention the removal of 6v6 or 1v1 or PVP from the game

what i'm talking about is PVP events that the majority of the player base dont like or can't do PVP ( ping difference , FPS problems , gear difference, unbalanced classes )

that is why i wrote that it's pointless to force PVE player to do PVP events

- i said nothing about limiting PVP time what i wrote is that this event needs to be open to all players , all the time

but you can enter and stay in the event area and farm mobs for an hour a day with no PVP at all

and if an event like this is to happen again then the rules in the event area needs to change 

for example 1:  (( when you click on the event it give you a choice enter an area with PVP enabled or not )) 

EX 2 : or make it if you are in the event area and you kill a player you cant get loot from the mobs for 10 mins

but you get something like pk points that you can exchange for loot but if you get killed you losse the points

Edited by MAX2016ACE

Well it's tuesday evening and we haven't had a shred of communication from NCSoft on any potential change for the event, proof that they don't listen to anything we say and don't give a sh*t about our opinions on this garbage event.

On 1/26/2020 at 3:29 PM, CatchSpeLL said:

Hello NC employee's 

At really first, i need an explanation why did you change the player limit at Hunter's refuge map from 300 to 50, and now to 200, when you originally stated 300 at patch notes.

Secondly, I recommend that make additional channels to this map( 3-5 total),but don't give chance to change between channels!! Because there are many people who want to participate in this event, but after the loading screen ends, only can see many many people standing in front of the gate!!

There are guilds who killing the non guild members and recruiting their people from outside, ergo after the event started shortly, the playerbase not changing inside, because members don't kill each other!! 

In this case, the same playerbase ( all of ~2%) can take part the event every day! 

You think it's fair?  Give opportunity to higher number of playerbase! There are many people who have slower PC, or not endgame PVP gear guild....

Hoping you will think about it before event ends.

Thanks 

+1!  Please change this quickly if possible!

vor 19 Stunden schrieb MAX2016ACE:

- first the game is PVE focus game with PVP elements in it that is why you need to do PVE if you do PVP

It was created with another mindset and till 2017 maybe even till mid 2018 it was mostly a PVP game but after they noticed it cost money to do esport etc. and PVE gives more money while costing less it went PVE.

and the majority of the players are PVE players that is why the events are PVE oriented events

Well could be cause of the constant patches which worsen the state of PVP. Most PVP Players either quit or dont play much anymore due to this. I havent seen a single patch i could actully say "yeah this helps pvp" instead i can say "this is gonna hurt PVP even more" litterly every patch.

- there is a difference between boring and not being able to do an event

You are able to do the event if you gear up of course. Nothing locks you out of Hunter Refugee expect the player limit and thats not a fault of it being PVP.

- if you can read what i wrote i did not mention the removal of 6v6 or 1v1 or PVP from the game

If you can count to 2 you know the same things you said about Hunter Refugee being unbalanced due to gear, balance etc. it applys to the other Gamemodes aswell thanks to the patches of NCsoft.

what i'm talking about is PVP events that the majority of the player base dont like or can't do PVP ( ping difference , FPS problems , gear difference, unbalanced classes )

Here you write it again the same issue are in 6v6 etc. still they dont get removed but why ? Why should they remove one gamemode for thoose problems but not the other ?

that is why i wrote that it's pointless to force PVE player to do PVP events

Its pointless to force PVP players to PVE aswell they dont enjoy it the same applys for PVE of course just like you wrote but either dont force anyone or force everyone !

- i said nothing about limiting PVP time what i wrote is that this event needs to be open to all players , all the time

You want people to be limited by 1 hour per day to join Hunter Refugee which is meant to be PVP. This would result in a limiting of PVP. This would mean everyone who wants to PVP cannot do that all the time which is simply wrong. It was the biggest mistake NC could have done to 3v3 so i dont want to see this in any other gamemode.

but you can enter and stay in the event area and farm mobs for an hour a day with no PVP at all

But like i said multiple times thats not how its meant to be. PVP Players are not allowed to have fun ? PVE Players always needs to get everything ? people like you who think "PVE needs to get all the stuff who cares about PVP" thats the whole reason PVP is nearly dead now.

and if an event like this is to happen again then the rules in the event area needs to change 

I agree on the time limit and channel limit but PVP needs to stay !

for example 1:  (( when you click on the event it give you a choice enter an area with PVP enabled or not )) 

I dont need to comment that anymore.

EX 2 : or make it if you are in the event area and you kill a player you cant get loot from the mobs for 10 mins

No.

but you get something like pk points that you can exchange for loot but if you get killed you losse the points

Yes same like in SSP back then. You get loot from killing others.

On 28/01/2020 at 5:13 AM, ImoutoMaster said:

If this Event wants to be a succesful PVP Event we need to be able to PVP there 24/7. 

And then while the event is on, the so called "pvp players" don't go after "pvp players"... some idiots just go around 1shot pve players while the "pvp players" do pve '-'

This was supposed to be 4th anniversary event. Every stream at the time for event is about how players form alliances, kill everything that isn't their friends, farm like hell rest of the time. When do the rest of us get a chance to do the same?

I am utterly disappointed in how the "non pvp players" get treated over and over again.

So 4th anniversary, sorry but its not a celebration for most players

vor 37 Minuten schrieb lillvargen:

I am utterly disappointed in how the "non pvp players" get treated over and over again.

You let it sound like PVP players got it any better. The whole PVP mode was destroyed by NC to such an extend only a handful of players still take that ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ NC is doing. While PVE Players get something in litterly every patch PVP Players either get nothing or something which worsens the situation. Thats the reason i am argueing with all the PVE Players in the forum its just not fair that thoose PVE Players expect everything to be free for them and PVP Players need to work their asses off.

vor 2 Stunden schrieb EasleyRR:

And then while the event is on, the so called "pvp players" don't go after "pvp players"... some idiots just go around 1shot pve players while the "pvp players" do pve '-'

Well this Event is meant to be a farming event for PVP Players for once so of course they do PVE in Hunter Refugee whith their PVP Gear they need mats and gold aswell. Unfourtunetly Dungeons need PVE Gear so its great they have a farming spot for once. If you dont like PVP then dont join a PVP mode ! there is nothing expect for maybe the giant Zen bean which you cannot get from PVE while there is alot you cannot get from PVP.

So, atm mostly the pvp-players are part of this event, call a "4th anniversary" for the community.

Biggest problem: only 1% are able to enter. That won't be a problem, but most times it's the same playerbase over and over again. That's not fair.

2nd biggest problem: if you're able to enter, you get killed nearly immediately. By players, having an alliance and kill others to get there own people in.

That's something, that makes the 99%, who are not able to participate in this event, angry.

Give us more space in HR, so more people can try to get there loot.

And: Give the people the choice to enter pvp- oder pve-HR. I swear you, there are more then enough ppl, who don't wanna fight and only want to have a little bit of the loot.

But, and we all know it, NCWest don't gives a sh!t about anything, players love to have. Thanks for the big inflation on the servers. Thanks for showing us, that you want to have the same imbalance in "money" like in the real world: 1% have nearly everything and the rest... yeah, who cares?

I would like to know why they have a soft and a hard player cap for this zone.

That basicly results in more players being in the zone as it was supposed to. Making it impossible for players without alliace to enter at all.

Because even if ppl are killed, the total player count never drops under the softcap again.

@NCSOFT any comments on this?

This event is trash, and NCSoft should be ashamed of their incompetence, they made up the rules and leave such a huge loophole open.

zVKZkKD.jpg

If youre unwilling to change it , fix it or remove it and rework it, at least apologize to your players and payers for this absurdity.

Edited by Arohk

I see many players saying pvp up,pvp down,pve,non pve bla bla , but the point that everyone miss is that this event is for the 4th anniversary which should be for everyone in GAME , low players,high player , new player etc , EVERYONE ,that why is anniversary.  We are all together in this game .

We all know that ncsoft stop listening us,stop doing good stuff,they probably not even read forum. We just waste our time pointing out the problems ,since archer patch they never listen us and they will not listen us in near and far future.

Happy anniversary for those who pay . 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, ImoutoMaster said:

Well this Event is meant to be a farming event for PVP Players for once so of course they do PVE in Hunter Refugee whith their PVP Gear they need mats and gold aswell. Unfourtunetly Dungeons need PVE Gear so its great they have a farming spot for once. If you dont like PVP then dont join a PVP mode ! there is nothing expect for maybe the giant Zen bean which you cannot get from PVE while there is alot you cannot get from PVP.

"farm HR with pvp gear"... All those pvp guys farm using pve gear, the ones using pvp gear there just stick around killing soloo players who manage to join the event.

If it was trully mean to be pvp event, they would get event currency by killing others players, not doing pve.

maybe someone already said it but

this month the 4rt aniversary got multiple stuff at the same fime

1.- F10 rng boxes
2.-Aniversay coins that you can get in particular quests
3.- PVE EVENT about doing moon refuge and some particular dungeons daily and weekly
4.- PVP event that is hunter refuge

now
to players that hate the pvp fact in hunter refuge
you know you have the other event too right? no one is forcing you to do something you dont like
there is not a lot of pvp events, just let it be

9 hours ago, ImoutoMaster said:

Even if you like pvp the event is total trash since there is no way of entering it normaly. You can only enter if you have a NASA pc that loads in 10s to be one of the first 200 people or you exploit the loophole by getting invited into a alliance. This event is ruined by it's utterly terrible design and nc apparently has no intention to even acknowledge this issue. Well, is guess it's kind of a fitting anniversary event since it fits in well with all the other stupid things nc does that seemingly have the goal to kill the playerbase.

Edited by Cor

cool event, forget about selling endgame items in the latest raid once a week and doing dc on 12 chars every day.

Thanks NCsoft !

Anyway I'm avoiding it entirely, I don't like the vibe, it just makes you depressed. Bumping into a portal endlessly, people abusing alliance exploit,

1hitko PVP, everyone is on edge inside even stealing from their own clanmates. And totally goes against NCsoft nerfing gold from dailies philosophy making them look like clowns once again.

And if you actually enjoyed pvp and are good at it, you are already gaining alot from ranking rewards, selling moonstones/soulstones/petpods because every class only has like 20 or less active pvpers unlike pve content.

Edited by luzt

2 hours ago, kibukimura said:

maybe someone already said it but

this month the 4rt aniversary got multiple stuff at the same fime

1.- F10 rng boxes
2.-Aniversay coins that you can get in particular quests
3.- PVE EVENT about doing moon refuge and some particular dungeons daily and weekly
4.- PVP event that is hunter refuge

now
to players that hate the pvp fact in hunter refuge
you know you have the other event too right? no one is forcing you to do something you dont like
there is not a lot of pvp events, just let it be

Now, get both so called "pve event" and "pvp event" and compare the rewards we get from each event... Which one would you look for?

HR is the real event, with some different reawards, gold + sealed materials that u can sell or use it, including moonstone, that are locked behind battleground 6vs6, which whales have total advantage and completely control it.

i mean.. where was the last time we got a pvp event? that actually give more benefit for pvp players?

even if you say it has better rewards, you saw, is harder,
the other as all the events of the year are good.

the thing about moonstones, i dont thing only 1 mat give them all the total advantage

because as someone said before
pve players can never touch pvp and dont need it
but pvp players need pve, they cant only survive by pvp.
give them some benefit at least