disable hunter refuge

Oupy

hello , what's the purpose of this event   if 1% of the server population after server merge are in and inviting their  clan mates having priority over others to enter .  it's basically 99% are out and 1% are inside and staying inside for the sake of the already dying game  disable this disaster thank you.

• Like 3

want me to be VERY honest, someone else said it aswell. i get it the hard cap is bullshit. but events like this are nice for the change. it's boring pve events for 12 months a year. Which mostly are for new players getting old accesories fast and stuff, ofc we get a couple oils but it's always the same. This is actually something that i can enjoy as a pvper and long time player.

2 hours ago, Nagisa Yuki said:

want me to be VERY honest, someone else said it aswell. i get it the hard cap is bullshit. but events like this are nice for the change. it's boring pve events for 12 months a year. Which mostly are for new players getting old accesories fast and stuff, ofc we get a couple oils but it's always the same. This is actually something that i can enjoy as a pvper and long time player.

you are delusional, you get invited via alliance and farm with other "whale friends" , its funny how perspective changes once you can benefit from event like that, sadly OTHERS cant , so stop spreading your bs

• Like 2

@Pesyc dude what r u talking about? u don't think we kill eachother? I'm not even a whale. i'm sorry that you're bad enough to not benefit from this event. It's a pvp event ofcourse people who are bad at pvp are gonna complain. Don't worry the rest of the year u can continue with ur boring pve event dungeons everyday :)

Just now, Nagisa Yuki said:

@Pesyc dude what r u talking about? u don't think we kill eachother? I'm not even a whale. i'm sorry that you're bad enough to not benefit from this event. It's a pvp event ofcourse people who are bad at pvp are gonna complain. Don't worry the rest of the year u can continue with ur boring pve event dungeons everyday :)

i seen you on stream getting invited back AFTER YOU DIED VIA ALLIANCE, so stop playing innocent, who said im bad and cant play ? im solo player, without big clan on my back or lucky friends who menaged to get in. bad enough to not benefit, geez,  id gladly whoop you inside if i could enter

5 minutes ago, Nagisa Yuki said:

Well the zone is overpopulated because ppl exploit entry by getting invited to an alliance.

Which means even if ppl kill each other, the population rarely (if at all...) drops below 300, so all those ppl trying to enter as intended, never get in.

Also even the competent ncsoft management must see that this event is definetly not great.

But yeh great event...

Some sentences might contain sarcasm...

Edited by Hated

2 minutes ago, Hated said:

Well the zone is overpopulated because ppl exploit entry by getting invited to an alliance.

Which means even if ppl kill each other, the population rarely (if at all...) drops below 300, so all those ppl trying to enter as intended, never get in.

Also even the competent ncsoft management must see that this event is definetly not great.

But yeh great event...

Some sentences might contain sarcasm...

yea like i said its simple. Event is good, the way the handled it is bad.

like there is anything thats handled right in ncsoft games...

Calling some1 bad when he cant even enter the zone ONCE is silly, its not about being good or bad in pvp lmao, event has good rewards, only few ppl can benefit from it, yes, its super bad design, especially that on peak times there is alot more ppl online.

Dude please read. Im talking about the people that actually get inside but die to people that know how to play this game and then complain about the event. They have no reason to say this event is bad bcuz im getting killed. That's stupid.

The limit on the other hand is stupid. Had to repeat this 3 times bro...

You know an event is garbage when you can't even participate. Been trying to enter Hunter Refuge since last wednesday with no success. @Cyan you guys need to address this ASAP. What the hell is the point in making an event if 90% of the playerbase cannot take part in it? Add more channels.

actually they can  leave the event as is but make more channel thus everyone would be able to enter i think catchspell gave them the best idea  ,  lock people from changing the channel inside hunter refuge. thus  they'll fix the alliance issue   everyone can pve and pvp and it would be fair for everyone as they could enter  the zone ,  i stayed 2 hours yesterday pressing "w"   to have the chance to enter and i couldn't.... 

if they gonna keep the event as is with hard cap   @Cyan please disable it  , it ain't funny 2% of the population in abusing alliance  and 98%  out standing at the portal .

so either disable it or fix it which comes first.

Edited by Oupy

2 hours ago, Nagisa Yuki said:

Dude please read. Im talking about the people that actually get inside but die to people that know how to play this game and then complain about the event.

Yes really... what are YOU gonna do when an assassin just comes at you and oneshots you.

Wow, such wisdom, git gud... lmao.

there is no balance unlike arena. you die in one hit , end of line, just happened to me in panda village, didn't see him coming (because invisible) , boom im dead.

Edited by Arohk

@Nagisa Yuki

I can’t believe that a self-proclaimed pvper is enjoying this event. Cause this event isn’t a real pvp event. It’s a pve event with the added possibility to do pvp. I wouldn’t mind a proper pvp event for arena or even battlefield. Where you actually earn your event rewards by doing pvp. It could maybe even help to make arena more lively in the long run.

An open world pvp event could work I’d say if the rewards come (mostly) from the pvp part. So, you can get some rewards by not participating in the pvp just doing pve, which some would prefer, but the best rewards are for those that actually pvp. But for this hunter refuge event there are no pvp rewards. Well except if you count the “LUL, I oneshotted that n00b” feeling.

Pvping only allows you to “steal” the rewards from others that killed the mobs for that. There is no bonus for doing pvp in itself. You don’t get more rewards by killing others. That’s not how a pvp event works.

Being able to participate in this event has nothing to do with being good or bad at pvp. It depends on the speed of your connection and the people you know and their connection.

So yes, the event is bad. Bad designed and bad implemented.

• Like 2

lel :D you guys inside are gods of PVP... oneshot ppl from behind you are sooooo goood damn >-< what a hahahaha where i can get my 10gold back? :D badly this event too good rewards. whynot pve rewards like everytime :D no no no ppl get all the loots with alliance hack and stuck up their nose cuz oneshot ppl from behind xD good game good game

vor 5 Stunden schrieb Shekinah:

I can’t believe that a self-proclaimed pvper is enjoying this event. Cause this event isn’t a real pvp event. It’s a pve event with the added possibility to do pvp. I wouldn’t mind a proper pvp event for arena or even battlefield. Where you actually earn your event rewards by doing pvp. It could maybe even help to make arena more lively in the long run.

An open world pvp event could work I’d say if the rewards come (mostly) from the pvp part. So, you can get some rewards by not participating in the pvp just doing pve, which some would prefer, but the best rewards are for those that actually pvp. But for this hunter refuge event there are no pvp rewards. Well except if you count the “LUL, I oneshotted that n00b” feeling.

Pvping only allows you to “steal” the rewards from others that killed the mobs for that. There is no bonus for doing pvp in itself. You don’t get more rewards by killing others. That’s not how a pvp event works.

Being able to participate in this event has nothing to do with being good or bad at pvp. It depends on the speed of your connection and the people you know and their connection.

True

In addition, you have to say very clearly that the event is a joke, a clan simply occupies 1/3 of the map and if someone approaches the area, he is dead. What I think is impossible that other big clans are not able to reduce their area. No, why not, they get the rest of the map and the players who are walking around in a party of 4 are sometimes satisfied with 1-2 mobs. GG. The rich get richer every day and those who need gold get nothing.

9 hours ago, Arohk said:

Yes really... what are YOU gonna do when an assassin just comes at you and oneshots you.

Wow, such wisdom, git gud... lmao.

there is no balance unlike arena. you die in one hit , end of line, just happened to me in panda village, didn't see him coming (because invisible) , boom im dead.

saying that shows u don't know how to pvp. sins have no pve they CC u probly air u after. u can tab it. IF u can react fast enough ofcourse. But again that's not on the game that's u not being able to pvp. doesn't matter if you get one hit or not. if we're talking specifically about sin. u dont just get oneshot.

7 hours ago, Shekinah said:

@Nagisa Yuki

ur opinion ofcourse. self proclaimed? im a known pvper for years. i also wouldnt mind a dedicated pvp event for Arena or 6v6.

So let me address u saying u dont get rewards from killing people. u don't get rewards from killing people itself but u get their spot on the map, as u said u get their mob and that's already worth enough. Ofcourse u'd have to defend it urself before someone else kills you to take it. Since the map is pretty full. thats the event.

"Pvping only allows you to “steal” the rewards from others that killed the mobs for that. There is no bonus for doing pvp in itself. You don’t get more rewards by killing others. That’s not how a pvp event works." u said it urself that's literally how the event works. U saying that already proves u don't know how to play this event. I get it u don't like the event then don't play it. let me just say this!! nowhere did i ever say this is a pvp event u put the words in my mouth. Seems like people can't read once more. I just said if u're bad at pvp doesn't mean it's a bad event cuz u get oneshot by people.

please don't judge if u dont know anything. i see people judging about stuff on these forums too many times. When they're just inexperienced. 

"Being able to participate in this event has nothing to do with being good or bad at pvp. It depends on the speed of your connection and the people you know and their connection."

didn't i already say like 3 times the way they did it is stupid. The event itself is good? can u guys read?

event is good, bad implemented. ofc u're gonna think it's bad if it's not suited for everyone.

i get maybe why NA is a joke and i agree, with Homra being the only dominant clan.

16 hours ago, Nagisa Yuki said:

saying that shows u don't know how to pvp. sins have no pve they CC u probly air u after. u can tab it. IF u can react fast enough ofcourse. But again that's not on the game that's u not being able to pvp. doesn't matter if you get one hit or not. if we're talking specifically about sin. u dont just get oneshot.

ur opinion ofcourse. self proclaimed? im a known pvper for years. i also wouldnt mind a dedicated pvp event for Arena or 6v6.

So let me address u saying u dont get rewards from killing people. u don't get rewards from killing people itself but u get their spot on the map, as u said u get their mob and that's already worth enough. Ofcourse u'd have to defend it urself before someone else kills you to take it. Since the map is pretty full. thats the event.

"Pvping only allows you to “steal” the rewards from others that killed the mobs for that. There is no bonus for doing pvp in itself. You don’t get more rewards by killing others. That’s not how a pvp event works." u said it urself that's literally how the event works. U saying that already proves u don't know how to play this event. I get it u don't like the event then don't play it. let me just say this!! nowhere did i ever say this is a pvp event u put the words in my mouth. Seems like people can't read once more. I just said if u're bad at pvp doesn't mean it's a bad event cuz u get oneshot by people.

please don't judge if u dont know anything. i see people judging about stuff on these forums too many times. When they're just inexperienced. 

"Being able to participate in this event has nothing to do with being good or bad at pvp. It depends on the speed of your connection and the people you know and their connection."

didn't i already say like 3 times the way they did it is stupid. The event itself is good? can u guys read?

event is good, bad implemented. ofc u're gonna think it's bad if it's not suited for everyone.

i get maybe why NA is a joke and i agree, with Homra being the only dominant clan.

Nowhere did you say that it's a pvp event? You may want to rethink that.

On 27.1.2020 at 10:28 AM, Nagisa Yuki said:

You don't want others to judge because they don't know everything. The same applies to you but you don't even realise it. You assume that I don't know how to play this event and tell me to not play it all if I don't like it. Jokes on you. I wasn't able to participate in this event so far because of this limitation!  And I have better things to do, in and outside of the game, then running against a wall or begging in chat to get invited. Does this say anything about whether I am good or know how to play the event? No. It just says that I havent played it yet.

For instance, I have no idea if you have played the japanese table game "Go" yet. I did not so far but I am not going to assume that you are bad at it. But you actually do that.

Do you even get noteworthy more rewards just by doing pvp? I doubt it. Because you'd have to rely on their kill speed of the monsters and your own speed on killing the players. You'd be constantly running around in search of other players to kill them when you could just kill the monsters. Also once one is known as a player killer, other players will stay away from you. So for me the pvp part was forced into this event.

This all adds up to a bad event, an anniversary event even that should be fun for players to celebrate.

I can't help but always think that if someone say "the event is good" they actually mean the rewards. And I also play on EU, by the way.