High Ping on Some Starts

861977_1452550304

Hello,

Posting this here so that it's got some traceability and in hopes that the issue can be brought to light. Ever since the last major patch (before 1/22), I've been having an issue where sometimes on a fresh client start, my ping will be AWFUL. My ping is normally 100-150; when this happens it will jump around 200-600+. Game is completely unplayable. It will be like this no matter how long I play. As soon as I restart my client, my ping will be normal again, reasonably low and stable.

I do not think this is an issue with my internet connection. I have gigabit fiber and it's been rock solid since I had it installed. I have stable and consistent connections to everything all the time. This combined with the fact that as soon as I restart my client leads me to believe that it's a problem with the game itself. I know of other people that also have the same issue. My roommate plays this game as well and she also experiences the issue. However, it is not necessarily in conjunction with me experiencing it. If it were a problem with our connection I would expect that we both experience the issue at the same time, but that is not the case.