Recommended beginner class?

I'm looking for a new MMORPG to play with my brother, I tried some MMORPGs like GW2, Final Fantasy 14, ESO, WOW, Tera and some few others. Only GW2 is the game I will maybe return, not that the other games are bad, but the combat system... uff, it is so slow!

That's what I like about GW2, the combat system is active, diversified and not just, press 1 to attack, press 2 to make a spell or whatever... I think y'all know what I mean.

And now I wanna try it, what class is recommended (PVE) for me, when you know I want to play something fast, moving and action based?

On 25/01/2020 at 4:29 PM, ReinervonReinhardt said:

I'm looking for a new MMORPG to play with my brother, I tried some MMORPGs like GW2, Final Fantasy 14, ESO, WOW, Tera and some few others. Only GW2 is the game I will maybe return, not that the other games are bad, but the combat system... uff, it is so slow!

That's what I like about GW2, the combat system is active, diversified and not just, press 1 to attack, press 2 to make a spell or whatever... I think y'all know what I mean.

And now I wanna try it, what class is recommended (PVE) for me, when you know I want to play something fast, moving and action based?

Just choose the class you like the most, you can test all classes before you decide which class you would like to play, When making a character in creation do the voucher (even if you don't have it) it will let you test it in training room and then delete character and try another one and when you decide which one you want to play, create character again and this time choose the level 1, or buy a voucher and you will skip to level 55 I believe.