NEW SERVER

Nerine02

What abaut make one server without donate?

Because this game is just pay to win,, so make 2 servers.... DONATORS server and NON DONATE server.

This is fine game but that retardet RNG chests and troove absolutly destroy it.

I know NC soft want just a money but what abaut create one server for normal player?

1 hour ago, Nerine02 said:

Because this game is just pay to win,, so make 2 servers.... DONATORS server and NON DONATE server.

This is fine game but that retardet RNG chests and troove absolutly destroy it.

I know NC soft want just a money but what abaut create one server for normal player?

F2P server would not bring enough profit to keep server running, they would need some sort of income even from P2P monthly, there's not a single company out there that pays from their own pocket so your so called "normal players" can enjoy, what your asking now is impossible too as it would cause problems for people that invested thousands, all they can do right now is improve the existing server but not make a new one. 

• Like 1

vor 1 Stunde schrieb Nerine02:

1. There is no server with some kind of donation as option

2. NCsoft is still a company they need to make money to stay alive.

3. They could create a new server without pay to win by using a monthly subscribtion and alot of cosmetic items. Maybe include a Housing System so they can sell furniture etc. aswell but this would still bring less money than F2P currently.

4 hours ago, AyanoKoi said:

Actually, a new publisher would improve certain things, and I'd rather have p2w and a new publisher than p2w and the current one that doesn't care about their players at all. 

Because if the devs say "jump" all the publisher can do is ask "how high?". regardless if they care about playerbase or not.