bug in Hunter's refuge

Here is a way to instantly get into hunter's refuge regardless how many ppl are in already : Have someone that is already inside send u a group invite, and then you can go through the portal. It doesn't matter if the region is "full" already ;) Have fun

Edit: here is prove that this is legit

https://clips.twitch.tv/SucculentTawdryRatLitFam

Edited by 920773793

7 hours ago, 920773793 said:

Here is a way to instantly get into hunter's refuge regardless how many ppl are in already : Have someone that is already inside send u a group invite, and then you can go through the portal. It doesn't matter if the region is "full" already ;) Have fun

This exists since the release of the game, doesn't have to be Hunter's Refuge, you can bypass like this on any region in the game, nothing new. 

8 hours ago, SayhaSeer said:

This exists since the release of the game, doesn't have to be Hunter's Refuge, you can bypass like this on any region in the game, nothing new. 

We know it's been there forever... But it coudn't be possible to people inside the area to invite whoever is outside... they could prevent it but i doubt they will.

2 hours ago, EasleyRR said:

We know it's been there forever... But it coudn't be possible to people inside the area to invite whoever is outside... they could prevent it but i doubt they will.

It's not possible with the current B&S system, they would need to remake of how party instance works, the way it's working right now it works in Korea too. 

The only reason why in MSP, dungeons or any of the raids is not possible to bypass this it's because leaving a party kicks you out from instance, since Hunter's Refuge player cap is greater then 12 players and does not kick you out from instance when leaving a party it allows players to bypass it, that's how people used to bypass Poharan/Harbor 24 man, While I understand it might not be fair but at the same time they would need to remake of how instance works, if they made system like F8 12/6 man  random party queue or 12/6 man pre-made party enters and battles against other matchmaked 12/6 party then bypassing would be impossible as it would kick you out when leaving a party. 

Edited by SayhaSeer

58 minutes ago, SayhaSeer said:

It's not possible with the current B&S system, they would need to remake of how party instance works, the way it's working right now it works in Korea too. 

The only reason why in MSP, dungeons or any of the raids is not possible to bypass this it's because leaving a party kicks you out from instance, since Hunter's Refuge player cap is greater then 12 players and does not kick you out from instance when leaving a party it allows players to bypass it, that's how people used to bypass Poharan/Harbor 24 man, While I understand it might not be fair but at the same time they would need to remake of how instance works, if they made system like F8 12/6 man  random party queue or 12/6 man pre-made party enters and battles against other matchmaked 12/6 party then bypassing would be impossible as it would kick you out when leaving a party. 

They don't have to rework the system, they can easily put a bandage on it by disabling the invite to party feature in lobby

53 minutes ago, maishiranui64 said:

this event is private only free players are a excluded priorized only premium members

i have premium running and didn't manage to get in once so far, friend ran against the portal for one hour and and didnt get in.

12 hours ago, Arohk said:

i have premium running and didn't manage to get in once so far, friend ran against the portal for one hour and and didnt get in.

I'd like to say that there's something morbid about seeing people huddled together banging against the portal all at once. 

23 hours ago, Arohk said:

Well no surprise with this bug the amount of players inside is always over the limit so without getting an invite the chance to get in is zero. And of course to no surprise the reaction from nc to it so far is zero too.

Edited by Cor