RNG Box

BM Ahri

I feel like i’m getting scammed by NCWEST. I opened more than 1000 boxes and i didn’t even get a single weapon skin. This is ridiculous. I got a few awakened stones but that wasnt what i wanted!!! They should have posted the % rate for each items in the rng box!!!! 

It's ridiculous to give this company such an amount of money :giggle: And you act like bad rng boxes/trove/trove 2.0 etc. is something new and now you are suprised? In the end it's rng. I bought 20 hm coins boxes and got the weapon skin :) but can't even use it, because the effects kill my 10 fps even more :HajoonWow:

On 23/1/2020 at 5:55 PM, Kevin Pan said:

I feel like i’m getting scammed by NCWEST. I opened more than 1000 boxes and i didn’t even get a single weapon skin. This is ridiculous. I got a few awakened stones but that wasnt what i wanted!!! They should have posted the % rate for each items in the rng box!!!! 

I agree with you, at least they should have the % rate to obtain such items.

GM always say discuss in the forum, so that developers take it into consideration for future improvements.

I hope that’s because those RNG FAKES boxes are tacky

>300 boxes.. not even a sealed hm scroll...

Feels really scammy... and yeh the support only says "discuss it in the forums" like that will change anything..

I just hope the EU is useful for once and follows the example of Belgium and forbidding online gambles like that.. therefore killing this shitty business model.

Or atleast forcing them to write the chance on the box, because I doubt ppl will buy as much if they know the chance of the item is only 0.0001%.

Every generic mobile game is more transparent than BnS.

18 minutes ago, Hated said:

>300 boxes.. not even a sealed hm scroll...

Feels really scammy... and yeh the support only says "discuss it in the forums" like that will change anything..

I just hope the EU is useful for once and follows the example of Belgium and forbidding online gambles like that.. therefore killing this shitty business model.

Or atleast forcing them to write the chance on the box, because I doubt ppl will buy as much if they know the chance of the item is only 0.0001%.

Every generic mobile game is more transparent than BnS.

If you are not new here, you should know, that rates for expensive stuff is super low, like 0,1%.

That Destro Prae streamed himself opening 1.4k boxes and didn't get the weapon skin and that's the one thing he wanted. I've heard others opening small to large amounts of boxes and not getting the weapon skin. I've also noticed that this version isn't tradable which is strange for a weapon skin. Does that mean they don't plan on bringing it back like they've done with every other weapon skin? I only noticed the low drop rates because...well no one is wearing it. Generally, people would have it on to flex, but it seems people can't flex, because they don't have it. The drop rate for it seems suspiciously bad, while the rates from things like oils are much higher. 0.1% or not, the sheer amount opened doesn't reflect that percentage at all.