Revert Trial Arena AI

csisy

This is insane. Before the patch I could EASILY kill stage10. Now I barely kill stage9, because the AI uses skills that does not even exist or impossible (eg. blocking while running around). But most importantly, they have 0 cd. Literally. A FM grabbed me 4 times in a row. Not kidding. 4 times. Grab -> push -> grab -> push -> etc., froze himself 3 times in a row and so on. Could you please make Trial Arena and ToI fair? I know that it wasn't fair before but now it's insane.

That and also revert the rewards. They ninja-nerfed rewards and removed tradable materials such as Moonstones and Elysian Orbs, making the sources for said materials even more scarce to force F2P players into buying transfo stones from F10. 1 step forward, 3 steps back. This company is so freaking dumb it's appaling.

2 minutes ago, Rysa said:

That and also revert the rewards. They ninja-nerfed rewards and removed tradable materials such as Moonstones and Elysian Orbs, making the sources for said materials even more scarce to force F2P players into buying transfo stones from F10. 1 step forward, 3 steps back. This company is so freaking dumb it's appaling.

It wasnt really a ninja nerf since they announced that TOI and Trial arena rewards were updated....

1 minute ago, Yolaaaaaaa said:

Better loots more difficult, stop crying please.

First of all, thanks for your intelligent comment. :)

Aynway, there is difference between "more difficult" and "impossible" - ofc it can be done with high(er) gear, so it's not literally impossible... but if you don't have x million DPS to burst them down, you can't really kill them. And not because they have too much HP and/or dmg, it's because the reasons I mentioned above.

Zitat

Tower of Infinity and Trial Arena NPCs have had their HP reduced back to their original values 

a) alrdy done in maintenance

b) learn to play pvp tbh^^ its no way impossible to kill stage10 in trial arena, learn the starting atk pattern, counter it, cc lock, repeat, done. The stage 10 can be easily killed with idk 1,7k AP or so

c) i returned when last arena was resetted (archer patch), got to 1,9k ap till now, so it is nowhere to impossible to clear trial arena till it resets next AND in addition to that... it is meant to be a challenge, not to be cleared by a 1,4k newbie on the first day...

€: just cleared first five stage 10 with 2 stars each (not rly tryharded) before the maintenance hit, it took me +- 40min

Edited by Ildary

il y a 26 minutes, Ildary a dit :

a) alrdy done in maintenance

b) learn to play pvp tbh^^ its no way impossible to kill stage10 in trial arena, learn the starting atk pattern, counter it, cc lock, repeat, done. The stage 10 can be easily killed with idk 1,7k AP or so

c) i returned when last arena was resetted (archer patch), got to 1,9k ap till now, so it is nowhere to impossible to clear trial arena till it resets next AND in addition to that... it is meant to be a challenge, not to be cleared by a 1,4k newbie on the first day...

€: just cleared first five stage 10 with 2 stars each (not rly tryharded) before the maintenance hit, it took me +- 40min

yeah, lower HP, let s keep cheated AI, and just have HIGHT AP cause the game goes more brainless with big power, no tech needed ;)

1 hour ago, Ildary said:

TOI has nothing to do with PVP, the bots don't even count as PvP targets, they do impossible moves (blocking while running, counterin attacks the moment you push the butten or SS'ing away)) and have very low cooldown on their skills.

• Like 1