Let's talk about ur emotional rampage on the players.

IToukaI

Looks like u guys got the message W R O N G. Again. Not a surprise to be very honest. Okay let's start off with a couple quotes from other people who i agree with.

image0.png

I heavily wanna emphasize on this part: "Ncsoft instead of fixing the issue and prevent people from doing that, they put a filter on their system to pickup anyone with the auto fishing behaviour, using the demon skill, outfit id modification and banning them automatically by their system. Good job. Big brain ncsoft right there".

First of all, like he said, instead of fixing it u're just putting out a mass ban that hits even innocent players. I agree u have to ban those who cheat. That's in the rules, but not like this man..

Second of all, Since u guys got the message wrong let me type it out for you, since it seems hard for you guys to understand the community.

THAT WE HAVE TO MAKE SOMETHING GO VIRAL BEFORE YOU GUYS DO SOMETHING ABOUT AN XML/EXPLOIT/CHEAT IS WRONG. Making the wrong decision what u just did now just made it worse. Why did it have to come to this?

Let me tell you why. It has come to this, because u're ignoring ur damn community. "We hear you We hear you, but let's not do anything about it". How many times do we try to tell you guys to talk more to us. U PAY PEOPLE TO DO THIS!!! COMMUNICATE. It's not illegal to talk holy ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤. 2nd reason it has come to this is because u guys ignore the XML, Exploits and Cheats aswell. Ignoring the community and not talking with us is one thing. Ignoring ur game with all of it's problems is another thing. Guess what, YOU'RE DOING BOTH.

I'm assuming this represents NCwest's view of things. So i will base my reaction on it off of that.

Quoting: "As a reminder, we do collect your feedback and forward it to the appropriate team members. What comes of it is another story,"

Again. W R O N G. At this point it's not about the feedback. IT IS EXACTLY "what comes of it". That's what this is about. Nothing comes of it and that's the problem. U don't seem to understand. Once again.

unknown.png

SHOUTOUT TO RUSSIA'S BNS TEAM, THE ONLY REGION THAT TALKS WITH THEIR COMMUNITY AND ACTUALLY DOES SOMETHING. RESPECT!! u can take notes NCwest ;) I also saw something about China. GJ that they actually reach out.

Where is NCwest doing this? nowhere to be found. Other than the "bot message" we get on any post that includes criticism of anything NCwest is doing OR NOT DOING.

There are a lot more bugs that can go public like the ones that have been going viral. I'm just saying let's not get to that point NCWest/NCSoft ;)

Cya on my next post players, uwu nya

• Like 1

I will sound blunt now but:

Its what you wanted isnt it? You wanted them to punish people using mods / edits, well...here you go. Doesnt matter which way they would have done it, there would always be innocent players caught in the middle of it one way or another.

I am pretty sure most of them will be unbanned once they finish investigating or tickets are sent, but hey they did what they could do, they do not have the power to change anything regarding editing the xml file until devs deliver a patch for it, so they are caught in the middle.

Pretty sure we will see a post today when they get into the office.

Edited by Grimoir
  • Like 1

Just now, Nagisa Yuki said:

No, i wanted them to fix the issues. Not ban the players.

People screamed to punish and ban people using them, you can read up the topics in forums and reddit for it. They simply did what was expected, punish / ban. they cannot fix any xml editing without devs providing a patch for it. They may whip up some fix for this weeks maintenance maybe but dont expect wonders.

I am all for punishing those who actually cheated

All i have to say is this: Be careful what you wish for, it can come in any way. xD

Okay. You're right we asked to ban people who used it. WE ASKED FOR SPECIFIC PEOPLE TO BE BANNED. Not random people they choose. There's a difference. They should ban the actual people not randomly do this ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ what they're doing rn.

9 minutes ago, Nagisa Yuki said:

Okay. You're right we asked to ban people who used it. WE ASKED FOR SPECIFIC PEOPLE TO BE BANNED. Not random people they choose. There's a difference. They should ban the actual people not randomly do this ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ what they're doing rn.

I mean, i can see why its going the way it is going. For example:

they identified the specific people using it and they IP ban them. This means if they used any ping booster program, then everyone else who used the same connection route as them will be automatically banned as they will be flagged as the same person with another account. So this already gives you innocent people being banned and unless they dispute it via a ticket, they most likely will not be getting unbanned.

Now banning for using other skills, i tihnk they just went out with a general rule of thumb and did bans to prevent people from doing it, i think at the second stage they will check them and unban those which used them legitimately for raid mechanics.

All we can do now is wait.

1 hour ago, Grimoir said:

People screamed to punish and ban people using them

I'm just curious.... So if I screamed in your face "go and jump from this bridge" - you would do it? - if that's the case, when are we starting?

All people wanted is for them to fix the problem and ban people who were abusing this, no one screamed nor shouted to ban inoccent people along the way but like someone on the discord said: instead they threw a band-aid at it and the way it sticked, is the way it goes. 

No point in playing the game right now until they fix all this mess, not going to risk playing and by the end of the day get banned for inoccently fishing as an example.  

Well said.

The biggest problem with reporting issues like this is that when we do it, we'll first have to go through support; they're not developers nor do they play the game, and those people will have to deem the issue to be severe enough to be forwarded -> then it goes to our west localization team, who are also not developers nor play the game, they also have to not dismiss the issue but forward it to KR -> KR probably has a middleman compartment that handles requests from the West who are also not developers (might play the game, who knows) who then have to make the last call whether or not something gets to the actual developers who then may or may not give us a patch. The chain of communication is severely broken like this and as such we're unable to bring issues to the developers attention without a major public exploit like this happening. These hacks have been known and have been reported, yet nothing was done to it and when it finally gets exploited publicly, ncwest's response is completely out of line and clearly ignorant as to what the issue even is.

The bottom line is, none of this was necessary if we had community management that was communicative and knowledgeable enough to listen and understand it in detail when we tell you something is broken.

Edited by MrBubbles
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, SayhaSeer said:

I'm just curious.... So if I screamed in your face "go and jump from this bridge" - you would do it? - if that's the case, when are we starting?

I know what you are saying but lets be realistic. Everyone asked for them to take action, and they did. Every "innocent" that got caught in the cross fire is a result of the tools they initially put in place to prevent further abuse.

1 hour ago, SayhaSeer said:

All people wanted is for them to fix the problem and ban people who were abusing this, no one screamed nor shouted to ban inoccent people along the way but like someone on the discord said: instead they threw a band-aid at it and the way it sticked, is the way it goes. 

They didnt ban innocent people on purpose, it was the result of the tools they put in place. Thats always a risk you need to take. they did these to initially stop the abuse so afterwards they can deal with all the affected accounts on a case by case basis.

Given the skill filter it a bit of a poor judgement on their part but hey...at least they did something.

As for a fix....they can hope and dream, but unless the devs decide to fix it and provide a fix, there is 0 they can do.

If BnS staff could improve xml files and skills laggy-problematic as SB then things were better 

We must await for Unreal Engine 4 or we have to use Bns Buddy (it be banned in Russia but there is no latency from Internet providers access in this country) or use game in low framerates. 

Also I think BnS be fine with German players ( servers are implemented in Germany unless there are in Central Europe  as much people think since the costs must be reduced) whereas many players live in others countries.... 

And many bugs / instabilities from game have been notified but less things have been fixed. 

21 minutes ago, Randael said:

And many bugs / instabilities from game have been notified but less things have been fixed. 

Yup, but i personally think they will try to fix all those things with the UE4 release rather than invest too much time in a client that will be used for maybe a few more months.

It would be a smart resource allocation.

vor 15 Minuten schrieb Grimoir:

Yup, but i personally think they will try to fix all those things with the UE4 release rather than invest too much time in a client that will be used for maybe a few more months.

Ye boi! We got news!!! As you can see Grimoir is always arguing with Ncosft's perspective and has over 5k posts since the game release. UE4 in few more months hmmmmm....

Edited by Levis123

Cheaters should be banned and the problems be fixed.

If XML edits give you unfair advantages like animation cancels, to increase your dps or improve your combos in pvp, that's cheating, turn it as you want.

Other mods like font changes or outfit mods should be tolerated, because they don't impact the game.

Edited by Arohk

Nagisa Yuki i have agreeing with your posts and I think what has been going on was well deserved and had to be done to get the attention of NCS.

But now you're making yourself a little naive. it was obvious that this was going to happen (ban ppl some innocent) NCwest has many problems and incompetences but also is truth the team they have it does not have the resources and the competence to do the job in conditions. 

So the answer they give is the expected they are in panic mode dealing with the situation.

Now you are asking for a very complicated problem that has years to be resolved overnight. sorry but that will take time.

But I agree when you say they are still not listening. communication is a problem that they can easily solve.

Show that they care about the game that they are going to change and start applying your own rules and fix the game they can start showing now.

For exemple give you and NeroKoso a few days Ban (not permanent just a few days) showed that they are listening and they were going to change. because what you guys did in the streams is clearly against the rules.

• Like 1

@LilyFU What is it exactly what we did that was against the rules? I was casually playing arena when i saw someone abusing this against me and i decided to stream. Nor did Nerokoso do anything wrong. We are streamers who just stream the game. This is the current state of the game so we stream it. Neither of us abused it or made other people use it.

9 minutes ago, LilyFU said:

because what you guys did in the streams is clearly against the rules.

I'm sorry but no, this was not obvious. As u can see EU/NA are the only regions that have these random IP block, because if this braindead decision they did. Look at Russia THEY INSTA BAN PEOPLE WHO ABUSE IT. IM TALKING ABOUT INSTA. what does NCwest do? yo let's put a filter on this ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ and ban everyone that's using ET demon skills. Also Russia ATLEAST MAKING A STATEMENT.

NCwest never talked about any of the random IP bans they do right now. We had to hear it from the community ourselves. Even China put out a message.

Like come on man. no one else to blame but for their ignoring asses

12 minutes ago, LilyFU said:

it was obvious that this was going to happen (ban ppl some innocent)

48 minutes ago, Nagisa Yuki said:

@LilyFU What is it exactly what we did that was against the rules? I was casually playing arena when i saw someone abusing this against me and i decided to stream. Nor did Nerokoso do anything wrong. We are streamers who just stream the game. This is the current state of the game so we stream it. Neither of us abused it or made other people use it.

Blade & Soul Rules of Conduct  https://us.ncsoft.com/en/legal/blade-and-soul/blade-and-soul-rules-of-conduct.php

18. You will not exploit any bug in Blade & Soul and you will not communicate the existence of any such exploitable bug (bugs that grant the user unnatural or unintended benefits) either directly or through public posting, to any other user of Blade & Soul. Bugs should be promptly reported via 'Support' at http://support.bladeandsoul.com

"We are streamers who just stream the game" yea yea come on just 2 or 3 days you know you deserve it. 

But even so I think you did well in showing and im grateful you did.

59 minutes ago, Nagisa Yuki said:

I'm sorry but no, this was not obvious. As u can see EU/NA are the only regions that have these random IP block, because if this braindead decision they did. Look at Russia THEY INSTA BAN PEOPLE WHO ABUSE IT. IM TALKING ABOUT INSTA. what does NCwest do? yo let's put a filter on this ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ and ban everyone that's using ET demon skills. Also Russia ATLEAST MAKING A STATEMENT.

NCwest never talked about any of the random IP bans they do right now. We had to hear it from the community ourselves. Even China put out a message.

Like come on man. no one else to blame but for their ignoring asses

I think I was quite clear. and yes i just blame NCS

you are comparing with other regions but we all know that the other regions have better teams and do a much better job.

you think this team will get competent and will gain skills they showed under 4 years they dont have. (that's why I say it will take time)

They need more ppl or more competent ppl and be more independent from KR this take time dont changes overnight.

15 minutes ago, LilyFU said:

Blade & Soul Rules of Conduct  https://us.ncsoft.com/en/legal/blade-and-soul/blade-and-soul-rules-of-conduct.php

18. You will not exploit any bug in Blade & Soul and you will not communicate the existence of any such exploitable bug (bugs that grant the user unnatural or unintended benefits) either directly or through public posting, to any other user of Blade & Soul. Bugs should be promptly reported via 'Support' at http://support.bladeandsoul.com

lmao i'm sorry even if it's in the rules. It seems weird to ban someone that's casually playing and streaming the game and meets bugs in game. Streamers SHOULD be used and are used to address bugs in this game. It's one of the best sources with clips.

16 minutes ago, LilyFU said:

"We are streamers who just stream the game" yea yea come on just 2 or 3 days you know you deserve it.

and this is gonna be good for what? a statement? lmao no that just seems weird. They already banned other people as a "statement". banning me and nero isn't gonna change anything.

2 hours ago, Grimoir said:

There is no time to wait for UE4.

• Like 1

vor 3 Stunden schrieb Nagisa Yuki:

We are streamers who just stream the game. This is the current state of the game so we stream it. Neither of us abused it or made other people use it.

@Nagisa Yuki "Neither of us abused it or made other people use it." thats why you posted the download link in your stream chat? Because you dont want other people to use it, am i right? Btw, its not a excuse if you say "it was already in the v6 discord or public"

BnS really is thrown into disarray ever since Jonathan Lien left. It's like no one up there has a clue on how this game works. It's absolutely mind-blowing that no official statement whatsoever was issued by NCWest at this point. What the hell is this company doing?

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Rysa said:

BnS really is thrown into disarray ever since Jonathan Lien left. It's like no one up there has a clue on how this game works. It's absolutely mind-blowing that no official statement whatsoever was issued by NCWest at this point. What the hell is this company doing?

I miss Jonathan.

Those new guys in there can't even make a Stream preview or whatever.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Nagisa Yuki said:

Looks like u guys got the message W R O N G. Again. Not a surprise to be very honest. Okay let's start off with a couple quotes from other people who i agree with.

image0.png

I heavily wanna emphasize on this part: "Ncsoft instead of fixing the issue and prevent people from doing that, they put a filter on their system to pickup anyone with the auto fishing behaviour, using the demon skill, outfit id modification and banning them automatically by their system. Good job. Big brain ncsoft right there".

First of all, like he said, instead of fixing it u're just putting out a mass ban that hits even innocent players. I agree u have to ban those who cheat. That's in the rules, but not like this man..

Second of all, Since u guys got the message wrong let me type it out for you, since it seems hard for you guys to understand the community.

THAT WE HAVE TO MAKE SOMETHING GO VIRAL BEFORE YOU GUYS DO SOMETHING ABOUT AN XML/EXPLOIT/CHEAT IS WRONG. Making the wrong decision what u just did now just made it worse. Why did it have to come to this?

Let me tell you why. It has come to this, because u're ignoring ur damn community. "We hear you We hear you, but let's not do anything about it". How many times do we try to tell you guys to talk more to us. U PAY PEOPLE TO DO THIS!!! COMMUNICATE. It's not illegal to talk holy ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤. 2nd reason it has come to this is because u guys ignore the XML, Exploits and Cheats aswell. Ignoring the community and not talking with us is one thing. Ignoring ur game with all of it's problems is another thing. Guess what, YOU'RE DOING BOTH.

I'm assuming this represents NCwest's view of things. So i will base my reaction on it off of that.

Quoting: "As a reminder, we do collect your feedback and forward it to the appropriate team members. What comes of it is another story,"

Again. W R O N G. At this point it's not about the feedback. IT IS EXACTLY "what comes of it". That's what this is about. Nothing comes of it and that's the problem. U don't seem to understand. Once again.

unknown.png

SHOUTOUT TO RUSSIA'S BNS TEAM, THE ONLY REGION THAT TALKS WITH THEIR COMMUNITY AND ACTUALLY DOES SOMETHING. RESPECT!! u can take notes NCwest ;) I also saw something about China. GJ that they actually reach out.

Where is NCwest doing this? nowhere to be found. Other than the "bot message" we get on any post that includes criticism of anything NCwest is doing OR NOT DOING.

There are a lot more bugs that can go public like the ones that have been going viral. I'm just saying let's not get to that point NCWest/NCSoft ;)

Cya on my next post players, uwu nya

Even if na gets feedback theres nothing ncwest can do, all they can do is report to devs but since devs dont give a flying duck about na we have to wait until next maintenance or whenever the Dev team wants to.

Edited by PRrexoe