Aulann

will my clan be able to do Scarlet Empress this week?

Aulann   

I've been hearing that people who are demons for Boss 3 of scarlet consolatory are getting banned or even people who use BNS buddy. Can we get some input from support if this is the case and how we should deal with? Is it better to just not play until it's fix or should we send in a ticket because I don't want to get banned and I am sure the other 3 demons of my group who are trying to just kill the boss don't either.

Grimoir   

BnS buddy is not a factor in this since you can do all the xml edits without it. 

Viblo   

I've heard similar things. A lot of the ones doing the Demonize mechanic in the Scarlet Empress encounter gets banned without breaking any rules. My own raid is going later today, will update the thread if anyone of us receives the hammer. Meanwhile, other ET raids don't even dare go to the last boss.

Imagine not being able to complete the latest raid because of dumbass bans. Love the transparency from this company.

they saying this but i wouldn't trust if i were you. (NOT MINE)

unknown.png

Edited by Nagisa Yuki

Aulann   
3 hours ago, Nagisa Yuki said:

they saying this but i wouldn't trust if i were you. (NOT MINE)

unknown.png

yeah I got that same message but the problem is. what does their definition of "exploit" mean because I use addons which change skills to different keys to make playing my class playable. Without them I can not play it and I can not play this game so if those addons are bannable then I guess I am done. I put too much time/money into this game to have it all go to waste because someone got lazy while coding.

Viblo   

From the looks of it, no one in my raid were suspended after clearing all Scarlet Conservatory bosses. I'm guessing someone who did exploit a game mechanic was just also one of the people doing the Demonize mechanic, so people assumed.

It should be safe.