Any statement to the current situation ingame?

CrazyDude90

I hate to sound dramatic and all, but the game is already destroyed. The continuous mistreatment of this game won't stop. It's definitely unfortunate to see what happened to the game considering it could have been amazing given the right publishers.

14 minutes ago, CrazyDude90 said:

the current state of the game should be an eye opener for all these people thinking ue4 is gonna fix anything as long as the developer continues to ignore everything.

Just look bns on twitch :D

I and A LOT of other people have warned you guys. XML has been reported Bugs have been reported Exploits have been reported. When do they ever get fixed? NEVER! "Managers" have been notified. still NOTHING. okay u acknowledge 1 bug out of the 100. WOW GREAT JOB?!?!? 

Ima keep this short.

This stuff what's going on right now has been around for a really long time. People warned u and u ignored. This is what happens. and with all honesty i'm happy it got out. SINCE THE ONLY TIME U GUYS EVER DO SOMETHING QUICK IS WHEN U GUYS LOOK BAD FOR IT. 

So i guess we gotta break the game more before u guys bother.

cya next post. Listen we don't hate the game. We love it. We're doing it out of love :) Since u guys don't do anything unless there is viral pressure. Sorry not sorry

• Like 1

vor 10 Minuten schrieb LilyPipy:

The statement is that most likely this post will be deleted by moderators for calling an issue in the game out because you cannot possibly say that here, BnS forums is only for happiness and harmony.

And yet, the customer service recommends us to state our issues in the forum too to get better support...

Something fun in between. Sad but funny.

Quotes from twitch stream:

"NA: we have issues with bugs and hackers
KR: more rng boxes?
NA: yepyepyepyepyepyep"

"when the ticket arrives from player reporting an issue."

"ncsoft reading ue4 manual in a nutshell"

"that's how they get the patch notes from korea xD"

"Players reporting hackers. NCSOFT : yep yep yep"

"thats when they read the changes and that they will have to do adjustments themselves"

Edited by CrazyDude90

2 minutes ago, recon said:

wew this game is a shlt show now,how long this game been so shlt,i stopped 3 years ago at VT release

It's sad people can't leave this game because they do love it but eventually they will leave it under this staff and actions. like not even a proper apologize from the team
like a company even if it's not your mistake they do apologize .. but they will only delete the thread and that's the apologize for them.

2 minutes ago, Belinda said:

It's sad people can't leave this game because they do love it but eventually they will leave it under this staff and actions. like not even a proper apologize from the team
like a company even if it's not your mistake they do apologize .. but they will only delete the thread and that's the apologize for them.

when i actuly stopped playing this game,i kept logging in over and over and over,i loved it realy.then i had to delete my characters to actuly stop logging in,i was very attached,i deleted 1 year of progression.it was realy hard,but then i saw UE4 then i was like woah cant wait to try again,then i see this crap,and now im lost in a confusion loop of sadness.

• NCSOFT

Greetings everyone,

We truly understand the frustration this topic causes. While we support the discussion and sharing of feedback on this topic, it clearly has to follow the Code of Conduct for this forum.

Please take a moment and review the Code of Conduct to avoid breaking the rules and jeopardizing this thread to be closed.

As a reminder, we do collect your feedback and forward it to the appropriate team members. What comes of it is another story, and we can't comment on the status of previously discussed issues, but we do hear you! We are also merging new threads on this topic into this existing one to avoid clutter and to make collecting feedback easier for us.

Thank you!

First: thanks for the sign of life. 

NOW: Lets talk and discuss about this topic (how you said!)

vor 6 Minuten schrieb PhoenixMitra:

While we support the discussion and sharing of feedback on this topic

PLEASE show us where you share & discuss things with us about this topics? I dont mean the support of posts about maintenance times and what's new in the shop.

PLEASE let us see it. Because if you would do it... this current situation wouldn't exist.

Support it by talking to us.. and pls dont remind us on "rules"... Who remember ncsoft about "rules" since release?

eploits/hacks/xml edits and so on get reported and ignored by the nc staff over years.

And everytime someone wanted to discuss that kind of topics in the forums they got ignored or you guys deleted their posts. You want to tell us that you "support" this? WHERE? I honestly want to see it. :/

vor 10 Minuten schrieb PhoenixMitra:

As a reminder, we do collect your feedback and forward it to the appropriate team members. What comes of it is another story, and we can't comment on the status of previously discussed issues, but we do hear you!

And there is your problem.

So: What about a statement? Is there something you want to "share" with us to "support this discussion"? :)

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, CrazyDude90 said:

Support it by talking to us.. and pls dont remind us on "rules"... Who remember ncsoft about "rules" since release?

eploits/hacks/xml edits and so on get reported and ignored by the nc staff over years.

This is the best question here.

From Code of Conduct :

Cheats
When we all play by the rules, we all win. This is especially true of games that can be competitive, like Blade & Soul. We do not tolerate cheaters in the game, and we do not tolerate posting links to cheats or any other malicious programs on the forums. This includes in game exploits that affect the integrity of the game experience.
We encourage players to report cheating and exploiting to the Customer Support team when they see it, to help us improve the experience for the overwhelmingly vast majority of honest players.

How much time are there the XML cheats? Why they are still tolerated?

20 minutes ago, PhoenixMitra said:

As a reminder, we do collect your feedback and forward it to the appropriate team members. What comes of it is another story,

See, that's where you're wrong. We don't care about reporting bugs. THIS IS NOT FEEDBACK. This is EXACTLY ABOUT WHAT COMES OF IT. NOTHING COMES OF IT. that's our problem. U guys are not understanding apparently.

Fun fact:

People who PAID money for premium in B&S HAVE to use game edits to play the battleground because of an issue that got reported MANY TIMES since YEARS until now which still get ignored and causes crashes when playing battlegrounds.... 

again: premium windwalk effects.

Just one example where the COM have to "fix" things ncsoft dont care how it seems.

The real problem with this game is its overinflated economy and the inability to progress even for whales at this point. I spent maybe 10 thousand dollars on this game in my career and even for me its not worth continuing at the current state. Fix ur ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ or sell the rights to someone who actually gives a damn

5 minutes ago, CrazyDude90 said:

the moment you feel like you have to beg that hard for a fix. xD

We need to follow CoC, but they can ignore it. Lets see if they ban bnsbuddy and the whole xml editing thing next week, with all the cheaters together.

vor 7 Minuten schrieb KzE:

We need to follow CoC, but they can ignore it. Lets see if they ban bnsbuddy and the whole xml editing thing next week, with all the cheaters together.

right. we will see it on their actions even when they dont reply here. we will see.

21 minutes ago, KzE said:

The xml edits we're seeing right now were done without BnSBuddy. Russia banned BnSBuddy and they just made another program to replace it and xml edits are still going on. What will likely happen is the same as when the GCD xml edit was happening: removing the possibility of using these edits.

There are xml edits and mods out there that make the game playable for majority of people (see: windwalk effect removal for BG crashing, animation removal for FPS in raids etc). If NCSoft were to ban everyone using qol xml edits, you'd lose the majority of your playerbase as well as a huge chunk of paying customers. I doubt that'll happen.

What's more concerning is that theyre able to change other people's F2, it means all the web-based stuff could be compromised.

Edited by Meese