New gems, ouch!?

VanilleX

4 hours ago, VanilleX said:

How does this make any sense?!! ... This is outrageous :(

I agree. So far every time a new gem tier  was released we had both a cost reduction in powders and a refund of the difference in powders. Wonder why is that not the case this time.

This will again bump up the gem powder prices just like the transformation stones a while back so creating a new issue.

Edited by Grimoir
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, Grimoir said:

This will again bump up the gem powder prices just like the transformation stones a while back so creating a new issue.

It's already high... 35+g on EU market. Even the triangular gems are hard to get for a F2P player. I remember when the powder price was 8g and the daily income was 150+g. Now the powder price is 4x and the daily income is half of the old one. 

Current cost to transmute Octagonal gem: 8 gem powders

Salvaging Octagonal gem currently provides: 8 gem powders

Current cost to transmute Gilded Triangular gem: 32 gem powders

Salvaging Gilded Triangular gem currently provides: 32 gem powders

Cyan: "There's no cost adjustments so there isn't going to be antiques this time around"

Current cost to transmute Gilded Square gem: 128 gem powders

Cyan: "Salvaging a gilded square provides: 40 gem powders"

Am I missing something here? How can there be no cost adjustments if we're only getting 40 powders from salvaging a gilded square gem? Either there is an adjustment or you guys are nerfing how many gem powders we're getting from salvaging the gilded square gems. We've always got back the transmutation cost of making a gem minus the 3 gem sacrifices that are consumed from it except in the case of dyad gilded gems where we only get half the cost back plus the 2 square gems.

Edited by SoHuggable
  • Like 1

Not getting gem powder back ok but no cost reduction either? wtf are you guys smoking? No cost reduction for heart and now no cost reduction for gems either, has the date the servers shut down been decided or why does cost reduction not exist in your dictionary anymore?

• Like 1

Give us antique refund like we have gotten every single time. Also 5 gold to mail a gem to a alt? WTF

We went over this when you first imposed super high gem mailing prices when gems first became mailable, all it does is make playing alts harder.

Why are you guys so out of touch with the community for this game?

The things you've done right in the past you now decide to stop doing?

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, JonJonPoPong2 said:

Give us antique refund like we have gotten every single time. Also 5 gold to mail a gem to a alt? WTF

We went over this when you first imposed super high gem mailing prices when gems first became mailable, all it does is make playing alts harder.

Why are you guys so out of touch with the community for this game?

The things you've done right in the past you now decide to stop doing?

Yeah I've noticed this too and even mentioned it before. There's someone working for them who is driving them into the ground @.@

• Like 1

4 hours ago, KlausFlouride said:

So if I have max gems now what will I end up with? Will I be able to make new max gems quickly?

Weird question, you have the same you have now and how quickly you can max them depends on how much of a whale you are.