Another whale exclusive event only

Hawku

11 minutes ago, Zuzuzuzuzu said:

Best line ever ????

Explain me mr. NC$oft defender , i have only 2 character main+alt( no joking ) , how I'm able to upgrade soul,talisman,heart,pet, ( accs lets say are easy ) ,put psyches on them. The main cost is for the for items above. Every new tier they add  cost 60k+gold ,didn't really check in game ,probably is more. If would be only 1 or max 2 items probably you can do it in time they add new tier but being 4 items ,good luck with that . Unless you have 12 characters and play 6-8h per day Bns. So hmmm 2 jobs in life ^^ . The game is boring doing same routine every single day,  purple train( probably solo since we can do it ) and this on 1 char,imagine doing same boring purple train on 12 chars . This game ain't rewarding my friend,accept that ,don't come with bullshit, this game became disgusting  simple,boring,cow to get milked as much as possible. I see everyday people quiting left and right and all sre good geared players,raids main players,soon will be only you and Justin aransu 6 and the other guy playijng FM using "best rotation ever " meteor, ice ring,fier earring accs???

48 minutes ago, Zuzuzuzuzu said:

Explain me mr. NC$oft defender , i have only 2 character main+alt( no joking ) , how I'm able to upgrade soul,talisman,heart,pet, ( accs lets say are easy ) ,put psyches on them.

I will tell you. The hard carry from your clanmates. But this is the part, what almost everyone skip in their "guides".

20 minutes ago, Sayahell said:

other questiion is boss loot for all ? can someone  it steal ?

Its like koldrak, so you get the reward box based on participation.

1 hour ago, Zuzuzuzuzu said:

how I'm able to upgrade soul,talisman,heart,pet, ( accs lets say are easy ) ,put psyches on them.

Psyches are a nice to have, not a must. you do not need them for any content, you are better off using the mats to upgrade.

1 hour ago, KzE said:

I will tell you. The hard carry from your clanmates. But this is the part, what almost everyone skip in their "guides".

it was xD ,now from 3 ET raids(11 man ) in clan we barely have 2 left ,because to many really quit ,not joking and many other log only for ET and they announce for next raid they will not come :(((( .And about income from raid now is pretty low 500-700g IF you find buyers xD. But beside that ,my income gold is really low with 2 characters( i have to upgrade 2 char , my alt is ET geared xD ) 

1 hour ago, Grimoir said:

Psyches are a nice to have, not a must. you do not need them for any content, you are better off using the mats to upgrade.

Then why they implement stuff in game, only to look at it ?  or wait we should pay to get it ? why do i play a game if i can't get all the stuff in game in a decent time and not 5 years ?  no, lets just play a 5-10 fps raid game xD 

Enough with off topic,the topic is not for this ^^ .

Obviously i will do this event and meteor everyone ,specially low geared players to make them suffer ^^ 

Bad event with PvP with generous drops and exp mostly beneficial for new and average players who are gearing up. Wouldn't mind the PvP aspect if the entry fee wasn't so high or there is no entry fee at all. KR has same entry fee i think but their economy 10g is nothing! we have a different economy and 10g is still something here. Hope the entry fee gets nerfed or removed.

Think if the entry fee removed and have multiple channels in the field with channel jumping timer set to 30 secs ppl wouldn't mind the PvP aspect of this event as long as they can escape to a remote location within the 1 min immunity u get when entering the field and bag a few monster kills and drops. This incentivises both high geared and low geared ppl i believe.

• Like 1

I like the general idea of the event. However this event leaves me with several questions.

First of all, why is the limitation 300 players?

Secondly, why can't there be another map for another 300 players?

It is said, that you can group up. It seems like aren't we able to build an alliance with the same pvp mechanics as for groups, why?

Furthermore, do you really think this game/servers could handle 300 players on one spot?

If it's about competition, why isn't there a second mode with balanced stats, completly independend on gear (maybe a little less rewards, so the good geared ones still have a reason to play the announced mode). I mean there's a reason NCsoft organizes pvp tournaments with balanced stats (at least in asia).

Events for the good geared part of the server doesn't have to exclude mid geared or low geard players. Imagine a boss that despawns after one hour if not killed, rewarding participation and %dmg.

• Like 1

You will be 1 shot by basically anyone half geared.

You have to kill 80 million HP mobs and trying to do that with PVP gear is going to be much slower than PVE gear, however if you aren't wearing PVP gear any scrub will 1 shot you.

Even with the best PVP gear ET gear level people will 1 shot you.

THERE WILL BE NO DEFENSE BUFF that you experience in 6 v 6, SO WHATEVER damage you are used to getting in 6 v 6, in open world you'll experience much more. This might let groups of scrubs have a fighting chance against whales, but given the fact that people will be fighting mobs with PVE gear, they will get wiped out by people roaming around full PVP as whales who will flag the second they are in position and nuke groups of players before those players can react.

This isn't a good PVP event, you know what was a good PVP event? The first years 6 v 6 event.

Also when you watch Koreans doing this event in September they have 900k+ HP.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Nemises said:

First of all, why is the limitation 300 players?

Secondly, why can't there be another map for another 300 players?

I reckon because then the servers couldnt handle it.

It is said, that you can group up. It seems like aren't we able to build an alliance with the same pvp mechanics as for groups, why?

You cna group up once inside the area hence you have a 1 min defense timer that no one can kill you.

If it's about competition, why isn't there a second mode with balanced stats, completly independend on gear (maybe a little less rewards, so the good geared ones still have a reason to play the announced mode). I mean there's a reason NCsoft organizes pvp tournaments with balanced stats (at least in asia).

Because it essentially doesnt matter. If someone is bad at PVP even in a balanced / equalized environment he would still get instantly wrecked by someone who knows what they are doing.

Events for the good geared part of the server doesn't have to exclude mid geared or low geard players. Imagine a boss that despawns after one hour if not killed, rewarding participation and %dmg.

They dont exclude anyone, thats why the ungeared players have other events to participate in aswel.

On 17/01/2020 at 9:53 AM, ImoutoMaster said:

To take part in gear Based PVP you dont need max soul, pet etc. aslong as you got your accesories, weapon, soul shield you are fine all you need is skill now. Sure you will do way less dmg than max gear but you can fight them.

I am far from max gear but even with my gear ive not seen a single player who could survive one aerial of mine expect for one Warden but thoose are special anyway.

The cost to have a chance is like 30K probably and this is very cheap. I mean you can earn this in like 10 Weeks if you only count CBG if you do PVE aswell its probably like 1 Month.

Of course don't need pvp gear to be maxed. Pvp turn to be boring too.

I had stopped playing it before they released VT raid. But some friends kept playing this game, 2 of them do pvp and have maxed pvp gear. Sometimes they stream it from discord to me, and what I see is that pvp now relies on who strike first. Like, if they cc whoever and u don't have TAB rdy or let them aerial you, it's literally a 100-0. 

Except for some Wardens, as you said.

2 hours ago, Grimoir said:

I reckon because then the servers couldnt handle it.

You cna group up once inside the area hence you have a 1 min defense timer that no one can kill you.

Because it essentially doesnt matter. If someone is bad at PVP even in a balanced / equalized environment he would still get instantly wrecked by someone who knows what they are doing.

They dont exclude anyone, thats why the ungeared players have other events to participate in aswel.

Ungeared players have others events with same bad rewards while geared ones get the main event with better ones to keep the gap.

• Like 1

It essentially matters as the community goes crazy about it, as you can see in the majority of posts. Nobody in this topic worte about skill differences. Also pvp is learnable in a quiet short amount of time in comparison to gearing up, if the time is invested.

ofc it is exclusive as the access for the rewards is limited by the gear + skill of the player, you won't see a penny won with skill alone. Every geared player got how many events, four? Ungeared have then three to participate with a realistic chance for rewards?

• Like 1

It's not that I am against pvp events, despite being bad at pvp I sometimes play and enjoy it. But I dislike this concept of non-flaggin pvp. In the beginning I thought that it is a great idea to make pvp bound to wearing a uniform. So one can decide when and where to do pvp and prepare yourself for it. When I first entered hidden village in moon refugee i saw players pvping and thought "Okay, do that if you want to" but then the winner charged at me and I died instantly. This non-flaggin pvp is bullshit as it has no benefit of not flagging. You are just at a disatvantage if you don't.

There will be players that won't hunt lower geared players but others will do it just for the fun of it. And the lower gear players may either leave the event or the game completly.Don't mix the availabilty of pve rewards with the ability to pvp.

• Like 2

On 1/17/2020 at 11:02 PM, Zuzuzuzuzu said:

it was xD ,now from 3 ET raids(11 man ) in clan we barely have 2 left ,because to many really quit ,not joking and many other log only for ET and they announce for next raid they will not come :(((( .And about income from raid now is pretty low 500-700g IF you find buyers xD. But beside that ,my income gold is really low with 2 characters( i have to upgrade 2 char , my alt is ET geared xD ) 

At least you got an ET static raid, unlike me :shy

I am qualified gear wise , dps wise, and even skills wise (know mech on 3 bosses), but I cannot find raid....

• Like 1

On 1/17/2020 at 11:07 PM, Zuzuzuzuzu said:

Then why they implement stuff in game, only to look at it ?  or wait we should pay to get it ? why do i play a game if i can't get all the stuff in game in a decent time and not 5 years ?  no, lets just play a 5-10 fps raid game xD 

Enough with off topic,the topic is not for this ^^ .

Obviously i will do this event and meteor everyone ,specially low geared players to make them suffer ^^ 

Can forget about speaking with that person (who replied you).....

he is the white-knight, always trying to find justification to defend our complaints on this game (which honestly are real issues and make sense - not so one sided players' ego)

I totally agree with you, why implement the new stuffs (so many) in game if cannot make people achieve it (with really reasonable amount of effort - note that we are not lazy people)

• Like 1

14 hours ago, krusader said:

Well. simple as Hell : nobody goes there, only whale.
NC  don't listen to player, but they watch statistic. if this is going dead event, they will learn from it, somehow ;)

They will not learn from it.

I heard from friends that there had a valentine event before, like this.

• Like 1

On 16/1/2020 at 10:35 PM, Grimoir said:

Yup, but still anyone could just switch outfit and kill you from the opposing faction, and the map was also limited by channel limits. Also i dont know if we know how much HP the boss will have? thats also gonna depend on killing speed. If the HP will be insane high, if people kill others they basically screw themselves over with a fast enough kill.

Also to add: i think most people are just being overly dramatic for no reason, its pretty obvious they had to make some event for the geared players so they too can have some fun, its not all about newbies and the lesser geared ones who have other less requiring events.

They said on stream 4 bilion health. Maybe I heard it wrong but still even if its 40 bilion, with so many players around the boss will mostlikely die in seconds and its impossible to deal 10% of the damage, even if you are the most whale in the server I guess.

Pretty sure it isn't gonna be 300 people in one map,

just 300 entries, divided over several channels.

Even the Shackled island tournament could only hold 64 ppl in one instance or something.

Your worries are justified but just wait till its actually here and you can form a complete opinion

So actually some of the things we were afraid of happened.

In fact it is even more exclusive than thought -> for 50 players.

The ridicoulus amount of rewards for a limited amount of players is just insane.

I'm excited about how it will be this evening.

I'm fine if they want to have a "whale only" event. But the amount of rewards that those whales are getting is insane. At least the "Valentines' Day Massacre" event was only for a cosmetic item. Those select 50 Whales that are getting into the event are walking out with thousands worth of gold and mats, which they don't even need in the first place. Pretty sad to see another pvp massacre event on the anniversary. But hey, at least those of us who cannot participate in the event got some nice free outfits. LOL.