Another whale exclusive event only

Hawku

i like this Event but i will not do because of my gear but think, now we have other problem, i think some ppl/clan will separate zones of farm, and random ppl will just die,

Best will be if NcSoft before event release do next

1) no party, all solo

2) hide name, so ppl see all like opponents

3) max 100 on map / farm 1h

4) same gear in pvp fight (50/50)

• Like 1

vor einer Stunde schrieb zipzap182:

no comment...

utIzp9T.png

TWsZS1A.jpg

lWsNOJCl.png

... and thats the reason, why i quit BnS. Greedy Publisher and greedy, toxic players abusing gamefunctions to their own advantage so no one other can participate.
Sad but true a once good game constantly getting ruind by the deveploer who dont listen and by whale players, but hey Whales, remeber, when the last free to play players left because you are so selfish and greedy, the servers will shut down sooner or later, so just keep up the good work destroying the game ...

@NC-Soft / NC-West i thought you have learned something from the last Vallentine PVP-Event butt it seems you are totaly learn and advice resistant LoL
Never saw any company trying so hard to make one mistake after the other 

Edited by Merlin DE
  • Like 2

sadly I can confirm that this clan stuff is happening.  I spent over an hour and 36 minute trying to get intot here.  I was inside less than 17 seconds.  Being chased the entire time by people camped at the spawn point. Less than 17 seconds and I was killed.  Then I was unable to get back inside because of the 50 people freaking limit.

Other people I know experieced the same things.  Then there are are a few clans that claimed areas on the map.  If you go near their "claimed areas"  you get a clan of people totally wrecking you.

It is insane!!!  

I have been playing blade and soul since the first beta.  I have played almost every day since.  Lately each event is getting worse and worse.  You guys are so out of touch with your player base.  This is supposed to be a birthday celebration event. It is supposed to be fun!  Yet it is nothing but frustration.

People are leaving this game left and right. There are so many bugs. Most the changes are becoming less player friendly. Newer players and alts have no chance to get gold or gear up. Events are being whale only.  You would think BNS would want to do things to KEEP players.  But all you have been doing is driving them off, with one crazy change after another.  ( example- failure on pet packs and oils- plus they are way more expensive to craft ).   How is that helping people? 

I love this game, I am the only person left in my guild. 3 months ago we had 2 clans fully maxed.  1 with mains and the other with 1 alt each.  1 month ago, more than 60% quit due to all the changes.  This week, i am now the only person left.  It is the same way in many guilds.   Your being so out of touch with the players and these crazy changes and stupid beyond belief events.... you are killing the game!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, m4sopmod said:

Best will be if NcSoft before event release do next

1) no party, all solo

2) hide name, so ppl see all like opponents

3) max 100 on map / farm 1h

4) same gear in pvp fight (50/50)

1) Doesn't help, people did just group together on the battle royal as well. (got ganked by groups of three people several times)

2) Doesn't matter, just wear the same outfit as your friends to identify them.´easily.

3) make the orb a limited item (5 per week, same as oils and pet pots) , when you enter you have 30 minutes to fight/farm but if you die you re-spawn inside ,

you only get kicked when your 30 minute timer runs out, and then you cant reenter the same day.

4) i'm skeptical about that.

I am not a game designer but i made a lot of maps in warcraft that were somewhat popular, and i always had to think about how a player could abuse a system or cheat, it is not an easy task the more complicated your game becomes, but an easy fix like my point 3 would solve so many problems for everyone.

What ever , it is too late now and it is clear who ever came up with this doesn't give a ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ about fairness or fun, as long as the elite is satisfied.

Edited by Arohk

On 18/1/2020 at 9:34 PM, Grimoir said:

I reckon because then the servers couldnt handle it.

You cna group up once inside the area hence you have a 1 min defense timer that no one can kill you.

Because it essentially doesnt matter. If someone is bad at PVP even in a balanced / equalized environment he would still get instantly wrecked by someone who knows what they are doing.

They dont exclude anyone, thats why the ungeared players have other events to participate in aswel.

Why do you talk like you work in bns but you are just a fanboy?

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Rastei said:

A member of staff once agreed with Grimore on the forum, it was the greatest day of his life.

And since that day he has vowed to white knight NCS and any member of their organization.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Rastei said:

I wish i could just block him. Best thing to do is to not respond to him he never finds fault with the game only the players. Hes a troll of the white knight kind.

Edited by Mekun
me

On 24/1/2020 at 3:31 AM, Mekun said:

I wish i could just block him. Best thing to do is to not respond to him he never finds fault with the game only the players. Hes a troll of the white knight kind.

He looks  psycho lol.