Forums

Hunter’s Refuge Event Zone Preview

Sunshine

Sounds pretty good if the drop rates of the three Hunter’s Refuge Treasures are decent. The cost of entering Hunter's Refuge is a decent (although temporary) way to get some gold out of the system from whales and having Transformation Stones be a guaranteed drop is probably good to try and fix the cost of TS and PTS on the Marketplace. Thanks!

Only thing I have to complain about is the Awakened Thunder Talisman and Awakened Morning Star Talisman. They're the equivalent of you putting True Tiger/Dragon Soul in Treasure Trove, literally no one will get it because of how low the % is. I can see a trashy mobile gacha game pulling stuff like that, i.e saying there's an ~amazing~ chance to get a strong item, but it feels incredibly scummy when a game like Blade & Soul does it. It would be nice with transparency by revealing the percentage rates so that some players don't spend obscene amounts of time trying to get one of the Talisman items without success.

We've learned this from old events. Any rewards of importance from an event chest, like the current Secret Santa Gift Box's chance to get PTS/Oils/Elder Scale (etc etc) will barely ever have its good items drop. It's hard to take this company as a serious publisher when you pull this kind of stuff.

In my opinion PvE and PvP in mmorpgs should never cross. Why not make 2 instances, one with PvP option and the one without it? So that 600 people can enter (as much as folks laugh about the game being dead, the playerbase is way bigger than 300 people) and farm all they want.
There's already a catastrophic situation with the amount of new/returning players. This event will only make it worse, since it caters only to a specific layer of players i.e. whales.

Edited by Tercera
  • Like 1

Guys have fun to be "whale food". NCWe$t want that people kill each other.. or better said: Whales kill others. Thats how they want to reach a non toxic community by adding an event where whales AGAIN kill lower people to profit even more and where things like this are normal:

Gb8ACZC.jpg

y6hkSNf.jpg

see you on the "battlefield" guys. Lets have some FUN. ;)

• Like 1

Psshh wont even bother with that one. there will be like 5 trolls camping the spawn point ready to spawn kill ya and if by luck you manage to not get killed at spawn, some troll will kill you and steal your drop.
They want you to be ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤... see how good whales have so you become a whale yourself... sorry not happening NC.

• Like 1

What is with the PvP junk.  I know when the game started, PvP was a big deal, but now I find very few people that actually PvP.  It's Broken, messed up and down right frustrating that you keep forcing us into PvP, but the same maxed out credit Whales are the only players I face.   This is one event I do not care about, which shouldn't matter as I would die   instantly like normal seeing as those that have maxed out their credit cards will be the only ones in there.   I am so sick of having PvP shoved down my throat with it being so messed up and broken.   This is a Whale's dream.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Sunshine said:

Are you up for a challenge? Enter the twisted and mutated Hunter’s Refuge on January 22. This limited-time zone offers PvE and PvP with rewards worth dying for. https://www.bladeandsoul.com/en/news/hunters-refuge-preview/

I can see how this is going to go already.  It's pretty much like the last two times I took a Long break from insanity.  I am going to be left out, get upset, close the game and take my money and my time elsewhere.  I play to relax and have fun, not get killed instantly in some hair brained idea that only has one post supporting it.  You really are following in Blizzards footsteps.  I have no idea why you would want to do that, but you are.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Sunshine said:

Are you up for a challenge? Enter the twisted and mutated Hunter’s Refuge on January 22. This limited-time zone offers PvE and PvP with rewards worth dying for. https://www.bladeandsoul.com/en/news/hunters-refuge-preview/

Considering I am a whale now this is interesting to me I could get rich off this zone from noobs seeking protection I think I'll start a service where noobs pay me 60-80 gold to join my party for protection, omg I'm gonna get so much more richer! "Hunter’s Refuge protection 60 per person"  I can't wait for this update I'm getting excited just thinking about it!!! 

Edited by Kalionz

I'll offer help as long as people try to share, people paid to be there, limit the grief and let the community get something out of it, not just the whales please.

Ylkrad (wolf kfm)

Edited by Ylkrad

This is the 4th anerversary ?
You make Hunters refuge for 300 ppl to enter am i correct?
i have spent 70 min trying to get it as soon as it opens 2 days ago
Yesterday it was emergancy maintance 9pm EU Time why not do it earlyer rather then peak time for EU players?
Then today the event started it took me 8 seconds to get to portol and it was full already that sucks and im not the only person who will be writing tickets i have been trying to get in for another 70 min what a time waist... Why didnt you make it fair and have 3 or 4 of Hunters Refuge not just 1 thats plain stupid.. Your not letting ppl with slower computers get the chance to take part in this advent.. Get it sorted before you loose more ppl to other games as you know they will leave.. its all down to fair game play and at the moment its not even close.

WooHoooo

Well done BnS yet another day....

It took me 6 seconds from when the Hunters Refuge Opened to get to portol and yes you guessed right it was FULL again this is crap and a total waste of time so please tell me how it is full so fast please explain this too me...

GET It sorted, so many ppl are getting pissed off with this including me, So frustrating.. I'm just dying to know how it fills with 300 ppl within seconds of Of Opening!!!

Those who cant get in should get some kind of compensation over this or better still tag those who are already in and make it 24 or 48 hours before they can return.. That way it will make it fairer for thos who havent had a chance to get it in to get some of the rewards which are on offer in Hunters Refuge.. it will stop greed and give every one a chance to enjoy whats on offer.

now the few day's past from this event called "portal face smasher" i have a few idea's for future if this area will come back cuz at this point there wont be any change's.

OK here are:

1. make this event be like koldrak open multiple time's during the day but characters who enter once that day become bound and can't enter another hour again during that day til server reset next day.

2. never bring back this event

3. if option 1 is good then don't implement resets for this  :) 

4. remove pvp from this event and reduce the rewards

5. make 2 channel's / area's 1for pvp-pve and 1 pve only  and let us choose witch 1 we want enter ofc with some tweek's on reward's better loot on pvp-pve and a bit lower on pve side only since is a peacefull area u can farm with no stres 2 hours

that's my opinion's on how this event can work on both side's of player base pvp/pve

Edited by KenzoAlex
  • Like 1

my theory from my point of view ... is that everything is based on an inadequate clapsule when the server is more than 3 thousand k users and only 200 enter. It is not fair to put priority, it should be like a raid only They will be able to enter once a week and be for 2 hours, so that all users can get some reward. I have already lost in 3 days 6 hours trying to enter and in less than 25 seconds no one else can enter. so have a good cpu as mine is unacceptable to enter is as if they were chosen those who can enter I have more than 300 friends and none have been able to enter the event. From now I hope you take your time to analyze and if you do not remove that mother that nobody enters and the wale is more wale and can not be. I have not seen wales mamandose MSP 20 HOURS looking for material while the one that is of low resources if he is involved on Saturday, Saturday and Sunday in MSP trying to upload his accessories