Revival Charm CD Time & Reset

Galeon81

I 've been a frequent user of these charms and I found that it's kinda annoying that:

1. you have to wait up to 30mins until you can use any of these charms.
  2. the cool down timer doesn't reset after leaving dungeon.
  3. there are various kinds of them (Quick, HM Instant, Instant Mass, Rapid Revival, Rapid Resurrection).

So I'd like to put up suggestions:

1. the cool down time can be reduced from 30mins to shorter time like 10mins.
  2. the cool down timer should reset once we leave or enter different dungeon instances.
  3. having only one type of revival item that can revive you and/or other party members, instead of one charm for self and another one for other players. 

Hope all or any of the above can be considered in future game changes @Hyunkel Thanks!

vor 3 Stunden schrieb Galeon81:

the cool down time can be reduced from 30mins to shorter time like 10mins.

vor 3 Stunden schrieb Galeon81:

the cool down time can be reduced from 30mins to shorter time like 10mins.

You can simply craft it! They have only 15min cooldown.

HwUCRsE.jpg CfsNYVL.jpg

If you die more often than every 15 minutes use this with only 3 minutes cooldown:
gqAbqCv.jpg

and when this is still not enough you should learn the dungeon and its mechs. :P

Edited by CrazyDude90

vor 6 Stunden schrieb Galeon81:

I 've been a frequent user of these charms and I found that it's kinda annoying that:

The only reason theese are still used to this day is for skipping some kind of mech via Exploit and since NC is not even fixing stuff which is gamebreaking they will definetly not fix something totally not needed litterly one player wants cause of quality of life.

• Like 1