Ascension Stone

Skarleks

1.  )why now when we want to connect 8 "Ascension stones" we can only receive "Radiance Stone" ?

earlier:

8 Ascension stone connect ---> chance e highter grade Ascension Stone

8 Radiance stone connect ---> chance e highter grade Radinace Stone

now:

8 Ascension stone connect ---> chance e highter grade Radinace Stone

8 Radiance stone connect ---> chance e highter grade Radinace Stone

WHY ?

now it is very difficult to get high quality Ascension stones.

why this change?

maybe it is a mistake?

now it is impossible to get it legendary A stone. only for $$.   this is very stupid.

restore it as it was before.

2.)  Merchant Spawn now is very low chance. / Why ? / why this change?

https://imgur.com/a/dFpjA9E

@Cyan

4 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

You are correct. You could only get radiance stones via the combining of them never ascension stones.

7 minutes ago, Arohk said:

i don't remember it was ever possible to get Ascension Stone from transforming them.

on start you can but after some patch you cant

Just now, Skarleks said:

nope

in the past it was possible

i remember to this but think now is only F10 box or rng or trove for first slot

2 minutes ago, Skarleks said:

nope

it was never possible. All ascension stones came from boxes. The only thing the patch changed was increased chances when combining 8 blue / 8 purple ones.

I remember cause a ton of people from my clan were ranting that there was no other way to get the ascensions tones when unity released.

i remember this because i craft first purple on first slot, because i think 10 coin stone have more % of craft but not, and on last patch/event after trove is somethink strange i think ncsoft  downgrade % of craft from blue to purple stone  (5 coin one) i craft 7 time and 1 purple, before is like 1 per 2-3 crafts

4 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

it was never possible. All ascension stones came from boxes. The only thing the patch changed was increased chances when combining 8 blue / 8 purple ones.

I remember cause a ton of people from my clan were ranting that there was no other way to get the ascensions tones when unity released.

then patch with Unity system come it was possible, and after some time was changed, i craft mine purple blue stone like this on first slot

4 minutes ago, m4sopmod said:

i remember this because i craft first purple on first slot, because i think 10 coin stone have more % of craft but not, and on last patch/event after trove is somethink strange i think ncsoft  downgrade % of craft from blue to purple stone  (5 coin one) i craft 7 time and 1 purple, before is like 1 per 2-3 crafts

i always combine two blue stones, gives me one back to try again more often.

There is no way to tell the %-chance so  i just go for more tries.

• Like 1

I have 3 purple Ascension stones and they were all made by joining blue stones.

Seriously NCsoft, stop this insanity.

A whole year of playing and out of the 4 levels of stones, I have all level 2 stones except 2 are level 3 and 0 level 4.

The last 4 times ive tried joining 8 blue (level 1 stones) ive failed to get a level 2.

Its unacceptable.

vor 15 Stunden schrieb Skarleks:

vor 4 Stunden schrieb JonJonPoPong3:

I have 3 purple Ascension stones and they were all made by joining blue stones.

it wasn't possible.^^ 100%!

vor 15 Stunden schrieb Grimoir:

The only thing the patch changed was increased chances when combining 8 blue / 8 purple ones.

Increased chance for 8 purples yes... but they dont increased the chance of combining 8 blue stones. Whats a shame imo... getting a purple one with 8 blue is harder than getting a yellow one with 8 purple. I will never understand that logic... :)

vor 14 Stunden schrieb Arohk:

There is no way to tell the %-chance so  i just go for more tries.

not the % right... but with 8 stones you have definitely the highest % chance to get a higher stone. Everything else wouldn't make sense.

vor 10 Stunden schrieb Sorgina:

all my purple ascension stones ware made by merge 8 , in past we could do it

You know that the ascencion stones are the left stones? the 3 single stones? They were never optainable through combining. You get them from chests like this:

6I6E0vH.jpg

Edited by CrazyDude90