Forums

Returning

Ephexis

So i have all these accessories that i "maxed" out so i can evolve it to the next tier from like a few years ago. Is it worth evolving the items since now apparently it costs materials whereas before it didn't? or should i just wear whatever item(s) i find that are better and just ignore the whole "evolving" aspect

hold onto them, depending how far you had them  progressed, they might be worth completing, but not as accessories but salvaged for jewels, follow yellow and orange quests, temple of succession orange intro quests give the basic starting accessories for lvl 60

vor 4 Stunden schrieb Ephexis:

So i have all these accessories that i "maxed" out so i can evolve it to the next tier from like a few years ago. Is it worth evolving the items since now apparently it costs materials whereas before it didn't? or should i just wear whatever item(s) i find that are better and just ignore the whole "evolving" aspect

It would be usefull to know exactly what accesories you have. Are thoose from far far back then when Hongmoon Accesories where a thing ? Than salvage them (if maxed) and get 30 Legendary Juwels now you can get first gen Legendary Accesories litterly for free for example in Mushin Tower from NPC you can skip this step aswell and just get your second gen legendary stuff.

If you have First gen Legendary stuff already and Black Tower Stuff you should keep it and start getting your second gen Legendary stuff in Moon Refuge.