4th anniversary pack

MeatMachine

4 minutes ago, MeatMachine said:

lol srsly you ask that question? ofc is gonna be the unupgradeable one. Do you honestly truly beleive it will be the hongmoon gem? hahahaha hilarious.....eksde

Its just non-upgradible junk, doesn't even help New players in the long term. 

They just released a new tier of gem which means the gap between the whales and a normal player increases further.

won't be long before we see 2k only MSP and partys.   

I have spent what i consider shitloads for a video game, not thousands, but hundreds, a lot more than I have any other computer game and I still don't have 19k AP.

Edited by itsthem

46 minutes ago, itsthem said:

They just released a new tier of gem which means the gap between the whales and a normal player increases further.

Not really. With every new gem tier, the lower tiers become 50% cheaper to make, and even lower ones are basically free. So with this, octagonal gems should be costing 2 or 0 powders to make. Wonder if the dragon express gem chest will be updated to heptagonal now from hexa.

Also if they follow the same trend as always, everyone will get powders back based on the gems they have. but lets wait for more news.

vor 58 Minuten schrieb itsthem:

I have spent what i consider shitloads for a video game, not thousands, but hundreds, a lot more than I have any other computer game and I still don't have 19k AP.

You either do something wrong or you are pretty new. It dosent need that much to reach 1.9K. Just do CBG as much as you can and do your normal farming you get atleast 3K Gold per weak by CBG alone.

On 14/01/2020 at 6:03 AM, itsthem said:

Well, i just come back 4 months ago, have spent $ only paying premium and i'm 1831AP atm, when i get my next upgrade(A9 to G9) i'll have basically 1.9k AP lol

On 1/14/2020 at 10:03 AM, ImoutoMaster said:

You either do something wrong or you are pretty new. It dosent need that much to reach 1.9K. Just do CBG as much as you can and do your normal farming you get atleast 3K Gold per weak by CBG alone.

Been playing since Closed Beta, not consistently, I like to play other games and I work long hours and have a family so can't have as much gaming time as I would like, so I come and go where this games concerned, I also have made 8 lvl 60 Characters throughout the years, I have always liked to play varied roles in games and learn each class.

CBG is that PVP battlefield? If so the last thing I want to do with my free time is to spend it being one shotted. 

Do people really earn 3k gold doing that? damn that's actually fkd, I guess non PvPers have fishing now, thats something atleast.

Edited by itsthem

vor 6 Stunden schrieb itsthem:

Do people really earn 3k gold doing that? damn that's actually fkd, I guess non PvPers have fishing now, thats something atleast

Yeah PVP is probably the fastest way to earn money if you PVE aswell cause you cannot get the keys to open the boxes in PVP.

Talking about Playtime: 2 hours CBG + maybe 0.5 Hours for dailys + 0.5 Hours for Weeklys (just calculating you do it everyday so its easier). Now we are at 3 hours a day that should be  enough for atleast 4K Gold per week. Now put in another 1 or 2 hours PVP time and you probably reach atleast 8K per week.

I know alot of people hate PVP and 6v6 which is the most profitable is totally trash cause even if you pay like 30K or more gold for your PVP gear you will have a very hard time there but still cause it can earn so much money i recommend you to Upgrade some PVP Gear atleast current gen PVP Accesories and Stage 9 Incenerator.