Producer letter/Anniversary news/Anything?

Rysa

Last time we heard about a producer letter was over 2 months ago and NCSoft went submarine mode ever since. Anniversary event is nearing and there's zero information about it. Game is pretty much dead (empty F8), economy is ruined and communication from NCSoft till this day is non-existent. Hello? Is there anyone left in the office or what?

Rule of thumb here is if you don't see any news 2 weeks or a week and a half before the next patch there's nothing exciting coming. Sure there will be a news post today or tomorrow but I doubt it will be anything good. 

Seems NCwest is in maintenance mode as well as most players, with news that the Frontier server is delayed in Korea we now know 100% it's gonna be a looooooong time before we see any UE4 action and that's the only thing keeping most players even trying to keep up with this p2w trash heap.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Rysa said:

Last time we heard about a producer letter was over 2 months ago and NCSoft went submarine mode ever since. Anniversary event is nearing and there's zero information about it. Game is pretty much dead (empty F8), economy is ruined and communication from NCSoft till this day is non-existent. Hello? Is there anyone left in the office or what?

Last stream they said we will be getting a producer letter after new years and also they will try to share a rough roadmap of what will come once some of the things are decided upon.

Since we can expect a patch on the 22nd of january pretty sure we will get some news this week.

23 hours ago, Noface007 said:

Rule of thumb here is if you don't see any news 2 weeks or a week and a half before the next patch there's nothing exciting coming. Sure there will be a news post today or tomorrow but I doubt it will be anything good. 

Seems NCwest is in maintenance mode as well as most players, with news that the Frontier server is delayed in Korea we now know 100% it's gonna be a looooooong time before we see any UE4 action and that's the only thing keeping most players even trying to keep up with this p2w trash heap.  

We all know that UE4 is definitely not enough to save this game. There needs to be a huge overhaul of endgame content and gearing. I don't know why they went the direction they did, but after 3.5 years I'm so disgusted at how convoluted, time consuming and rng-based gearing is. It definitely proves entropy: you put in so much effort and get basically nothing in return. There is so little content. Ugh. 

Edited by ConstanzaX

28 minutes ago, ConstanzaX said:

We all know that UE4 is definitely not enough to save this game. There needs to be a huge overhaul of endgame content and gearing. I don't know why they went the direction they did, but after 3.5 years I'm so disgusted at how convoluted, time consuming and rng-based gearing is. It definitely proves entropy: you put in so much effort and get basically nothing in return. There is so little content. Ugh. 

And yet compared to other regions, ours is still the one with least p2w and least rng...and even least grind. Let that sink in for a bit.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

And yet compared to other regions, ours is still the one with least p2w and least rng...and even least grind. Let that sink in for a bit.

This is absolutely shocking. How is it even surviving in those regions? Just with whales? Is that why there is never any decent group content or expansions... they've gone with the fat whale strategy?! 

3 minutes ago, ConstanzaX said:

This is absolutely shocking. How is it even surviving in those regions? Just with whales? Is that why there is never any decent group content or expansions... they've gone with the fat whale strategy?! 

Its a Korean game, and thats how those games are, regardless if its released in the west it still have the core gameplay like in the region it was created.

• Like 1