Evolved Stones

RyVerseLy

Hi,

to make it short: PLEASE make Evolved Stones more accessible. You get everything you need for your upgrades from Daily/Weekly/normal dungeons, except them (and Gem Powders). You need tons of them and you just don't get them from playing the normal content. The only way to get them is to pay 30-33g each (lol) at the market or farm MSP (or Celestial Basin, but the drop rates there are also not good and events are like 1-2 in 1 hour? So I wouldn't call this farming). And tbh I hate MSP and I'm not the only one :'D. It's super borring and a lag fiesta and I've already farmed this more than enough way before the rework, when it was really hard to beat stage 6. Also even in MSP the Evo Stones aren't guaranteed and you get not many. I've farmed 1 hour MSP a few days ago (and then I was already sick of this content xD) and got 5 Evo Stones, now I only have to farm MSP for 199 hours more to get the Evo Stones for my 100 oils xD Furthermore you only can farm MSP at the weekend, because nobody farm this without doubled loot (understandable). What about the rest of the week?
So yeah would be nice to get (guaranteed):
1 from box 4 (bonus chance of 1)
2 from box 5 (bonus chance of 1-2)
3 from box 6 (bonus chance of 1-3)
so you get 6-12 stones per run or something, just a suggestion. Remove the double loot and give us on all days the amount above. (Or even better don't remove the double loot and let us have the chance of 24 stones per run ;P) Furthermore let us exchange the purple MSP currency for Evo Stones or at least something useful, because the currency is useless for players with tt+ gear.
Right now the Evo Stones are way too expensive and MSP is really not worth the borring effort :c

It would also be good if you could just put them into the Daily Challenge Box (guaranteed 1-3), Weekly Challenge Box (guaranteed 3-6) or maybe even in some dungeon daily quests. You could also make them exchangeable for Tower of Infinity Token or Mao Token (you could also do this with Gem Powders). Or let us farm them in Moon Refuge? This is also no fun, but at least no lags xD Give us another farm method than MSP please and give us guaranteed drop rates. There are so many options, so do something about this please, thanks :HajoonWow:

• Like 3

I definitely agree with that. The availability or possibilities to get them are really really bad. But it's always been that way. :/

Am 9.1.2020 um 12:02 schrieb RyVerseLy:

There are so many options, so do something about this please, thanks :HajoonWow:

1€ for every request to give us more/better options to farm evo stones (since release until now!) and i would be rich af. :P

I mean... Of course NCWe$t may also surprise me positively. But the past has shown that it has so far been unsuccessful.

Edited by CrazyDude90
  • Like 1