Please tell the truth to new players this game is p2w

Fridzmaster

Hi all,

When I hear the game is not p2w... lol. Can you explain to new players what the trove consists of ? ok they say it's pay to progress but unfortunately this is not the case in this game.

the upgrade system of gears absolutely unmanageable for a casual player, for example I played two months intensively full daily on my main character and 2 alt 4-5h minimum of gaming per day in solo.

Gain around 16k gold which allows you absolutely nothing... upgrading just one gear like your soul to the max lvl is too expansive.

the raid tickets which allows the player who pays to reset the raids and the trove there is a world between the F2P player and the p2w player.

The trove is a kind of event every quarter if I'm not mistaken which is the worst thing I have ever seen in the history of video games, this system allows you to collect items with high lvl rarity and super expensive like the latest gems and other raid items in an unlimited and random manner depending on your luck and the number of credits you have on your mastercard or visa lol.

I invite you to go see troves videos on youtube to get an idea it's completely insane and unbalanced compared to F2P.

To have fun why not and for competitive arena also because gear disable even if you have to unlock some element to be at the maximum. But for the PVE HL and battleground pvp forget it the strongest will always be : visa, mastercard, paypal Please tell the truth to new players ....

Sorry for my bad english have fun

• Like 2

i dont think this is true. It definitely is pay to progress, if u look at trove nowadays it's just old maths. 16k gold in 2 months? i guess u're just starting. but if u start doing sell raids u'll probly earn more than 16k gold in 2 months. 16k is probly what i get in 1-2 weeks. Arena is equalized and it's about skill u just need to be lvl 60. im free 2 play and i am every season in the top rankings for all ladders of my class. Money will help but in the end for pve it's about how much dungeon runs u do and for pvp how much effort u put into it. Gear is only so much. Skill can comepensate for it to some extend.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Nagisa Yuki said:

i dont think this is true. It definitely is pay to progress, if u look at trove nowadays it's just old maths. 16k gold in 2 months? i guess u're just starting. but if u start doing sell raids u'll probly earn more than 16k gold in 2 months. 16k is probly what i get in 1-2 weeks. Arena is equalized and it's about skill u just need to be lvl 60. im free 2 play and i am every season in the top rankings for all ladders of my class. Money will help but in the end for pve it's about how much dungeon runs u do and for pvp how much effort u put into it. Gear is only so much. Skill can comepensate for it to some extend.

In 2 months? Ain't no one got time for that! You game to have fun not do chores.

If you've played arena long enough then you'd know how bad it is right now.

I got hit by a war who SB in their holy w/e mode and it took 90% oh my hp, you call that equalized? 

Summoner are still brain dead spammers who can now ress their cat back the second you've killed it, which is the smartest idea a dev could do. KFM wolf can kill you in a few hits. Shields are so useless now since the awaken revamps take them down in a few seconds.

Blade masters fire spam take a motherload of damage in 3 hits It's even worse than it was back in 45 cap, AND now they have MORE blocking skills like seriously?! As if they didn have enough already!

Destroyer awaken i'm surprised doesn't do much damage but will screen lock anyones game the first time for users due to all their unnecessary AOE effects all over the dang place. May even crash it for people running on 32 bit.

Edited by Cathy

48 minutes ago, Cathy said:

I got hit by a war who SB in their holy w/e mode and it took 90% oh my hp, you call that equalized? 

Pretty equalized. Here quoting myself: “and for pvp how much effort u put into it” meaning if u dont know he charges his big ass sword which takes like 2 seconds to charge. U not dodging that is u not putting effort into mechanics of this game and skills of other classes. U need to learn classes if u wanna get anywhere high. Again. Effort. U probably got hit by Divine Strike idk bout u but its the easiest skill do dodge, u either iframe or just run away till he done. So yeah that’s what i call it: effort will result into higher rank. U didnt put effort into knowing that will oneshot u. U can’t blame the game for a skill oneshotting u. 

If you've played arena long enough then you'd know how bad it is right now.

Did i ever say it was good? No never. Idk why u bring that up.

Summoner are still brain dead spammers who can now ress their cat back the second you've killed it, which is the smartest idea a dev could do. KFM wolf can kill you in a few hits. Shields are so useless now since the awaken revamps take them down in a few seconds

Summoner is pretty easy to deal with with all melee classes. I get if u’re frustrated as a ranged player. Yea the cat calling is instant but u can still CC them while they try it. If u let them insta rez it. That’s ur own fault that u let them do it.

if you get killed by a wolf KFM in arena. I’m sorry to say you’re not very good at arena. Like i said effort equals higher rank. Wolf kfm is the easiest thing to deal with in arena it has close to no iframes so u can just CC it until it runs out. Again u not putting effort into learning how to play against it doesn’t mean u can blame the game for it.

idk what u mean with shields. If u mean ur 5 second/hit iframe. Again if ur 5 second iframe gets burned in 1 second in arena dont let it happen. If you’re talking about 6v6 well what can you do. If 5 people hit into it it’s gonna disappear u have to keep it in mind. U want 5 second iframes to be invincible for 5 seconds? idk bro

almost no one plays fire in arena lmao.

i’m sorry i’m not gonna bother to reply any further u just seem very inexperienced. U seem to blame u not having enough knowledge and experience in arena on the game. :/ btw this thread is about the “p2w” aspect of the game let’s keep it on that subject

Blade masters fire spam take a motherload of damage in 3 hits It's even worse than it was back in 45 cap, AND now they have MORE blocking skills like seriously?! As if they didn have enough already!

Edited by Nagisa Yuki

That is so so so so wrong. I'm sorry i dont spend a dime on this game other than like 2 lvl vouchers. and i get 60k HM coin every season. Guess what i'm not a whale. to dominate PvP u dont need to be a whale. It takes effort and skill mostly. I'm sorry but u're very wrong. i have a lot of other friends who get a lot of HM coin as i do without being a whale. or being p2w. that statement is just wrong. maybe for TOI and CM i agree but TOI and CM dont give more than aroiund 10k hmcoin AT MOST :/ @Arohk

2 hours ago, Nagisa Yuki said:

That is so so so so wrong. I'm sorry i dont spend a dime on this game other than like 2 lvl vouchers. and i get 60k HM coin every season. Guess what i'm not a whale. to dominate PvP u dont need to be a whale. It takes effort and skill mostly. I'm sorry but u're very wrong. i have a lot of other friends who get a lot of HM coin as i do without being a whale. or being p2w. that statement is just wrong. maybe for TOI and CM i agree but TOI and CM dont give more than aroiund 10k hmcoin AT MOST :/ @Arohk

Nagisa there are limited spots in rankings and not everyone will get that high right off the bat quick enough, especially if they're a new player. 

You only need to look at unity system to see the p2w in the game, how was it feasible for any f2p to leg ascension stones before the boxes came out in f10 just yestsrday? Hell just look at the ap of a fully maxed char. You will never reach that as f2p starting now. 

• Like 3

lets deconstruct what the miss-conception is here:

p2w - Pay to win...

winning is subjective,

winning arena youll want a good computer(dont get me started on the legitimacy of vpn/ping boosters which bully out standard connections...) as well as a lot of practice.

winning 6v6 might require a level of gear but most importantly practice and intelligent positioning according to your gear/build/playstyle/.../ as well as a good computer.

and then pve content is really just a bonus, a place to practice and meditate your technique.

players win by playing, there is not a thing you can do were you dont earn something that will improve your ability, other than blargling in chat/forums/etc

when theres so much fuss like this spreading false context, people stop thinking about acting towards what they desire and just pout sad in their corner, if players fresh out of story stormed 6v6 despite any cruel remarks from older or paying players, most of them would be winning, but all of them would be earning as long as they’re trying.

furthermore, financial support is necessary in the lives of anything in our age, we can enjoy somethings without supporting them and we can enjoy supporting things that benefit us and get benefited for providing what financial support we offer them. but really this games mechanics are so deep it always comes down to one’s resolve, like how much they practice getting good and staying good and things they want to perform well in. look forward to fair fights but itd be at least a bit delusional to expect them all to be fair; and i agree that is an unfortunate sentiment of our reality.

Edited by swordin
spelling, semantics

The game is coming up on it's 4th anniversary, That means that some people have had 1,2,3 even 4 years of progression at this point, New players can't just skip a head and get right to the action, They also have to progress through those 1,2,3 or 4 years.. There are very few catch ups in the game. So don't expect to be on par with 2,3 or 4 years of progression when you've only played 1day, month or even year. Progress takes time, it is not instant or fast.

If you want it FAST then you can spend to speed up the grind. Otherwise you have to do the same grind as everyone else.

Again to reiterate there are no catch up systems for New players, You have to do the same 1-4 year progression as everyone else has before you.

The game is only P2W if you want it fast and want it NOW THIS EXACT MOMENT.

10 hours ago, Nagisa Yuki said:

Pretty equalized. Here quoting myself: “and for pvp how much effort u put into it” meaning if u dont know he charges his big ass sword which takes like 2 seconds to charge. U not dodging that is u not putting effort into mechanics of this game and skills of other classes. U need to learn classes if u wanna get anywhere high. Again. Effort. U probably got hit by Divine Strike idk bout u but its the easiest skill do dodge, u either iframe or just run away till he done. So yeah that’s what i call it: effort will result into higher rank. U didnt put effort into knowing that will oneshot u. U can’t blame the game for a skill oneshotting u. 

Did i ever say it was good? No never. Idk why u bring that up.

Summoner is pretty easy to deal with with all melee classes. I get if u’re frustrated as a ranged player. Yea the cat calling is instant but u can still CC them while they try it. If u let them insta rez it. That’s ur own fault that u let them do it.

if you get killed by a wolf KFM in arena. I’m sorry to say you’re not very good at arena. Like i said effort equals higher rank. Wolf kfm is the easiest thing to deal with in arena it has close to no iframes so u can just CC it until it runs out. Again u not putting effort into learning how to play against it doesn’t mean u can blame the game for it.

idk what u mean with shields. If u mean ur 5 second/hit iframe. Again if ur 5 second iframe gets burned in 1 second in arena dont let it happen. If you’re talking about 6v6 well what can you do. If 5 people hit into it it’s gonna disappear u have to keep it in mind. U want 5 second iframes to be invincible for 5 seconds? idk bro

almost no one plays fire in arena lmao.

i’m sorry i’m not gonna bother to reply any further u just seem very inexperienced. U seem to blame u not having enough knowledge and experience in arena on the game. :/ btw this thread is about the “p2w” aspect of the game let’s keep it on that subject

Actually I've been playing this game 10 years now. Not that it matters with the revamps.

You're missing the whole point (somethin I've expect you would..) about a game being "equalized"

Looks like I won't need to say anything further as well, pay attention next time.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Nagisa Yuki said:

and i get 60k HM coin every season. 

i don't even know how this is possible, are you rank 1 one in everything, with multiple characters?

You dor ealize that only the top ranked people get a lot of HM coins?

If i play my BM to Gold in Arena i get one green venture token at the end of the season.

I know i guy who was in my clan, he played 8 Bladedancers, and every season he palyed them all to a high rank in arena to get a ton on HM coins, great that 8 places just for one person.

I made it into the top 10 in Beluga once, i was very lucky and got a 1700 rating, that ended me up with ~4k HM coins at season ends.

Edited by Arohk
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Ereia said:

Nagisa there are limited spots in rankings and not everyone will get that high right off the bat quick enough, especially if they're a new player. 

You only need to look at unity system to see the p2w in the game, how was it feasible for any f2p to leg ascension stones before the boxes came out in f10 just yestsrday? Hell just look at the ap of a fully maxed char. You will never reach that as f2p starting now. 

read what i said. I am talking about how his statement was wrong. i wasn't talking about if the game is f2p or p2w. but his statement :

"You know who has the most HM coins?

The whales who dominate PvP and Challenge modes/TOI."

is just totally wrong that was my point. never said anything in that post about the whole game being f2p or not. my statement again was: u don't need to be a whale to have hmcoin

and yea ofcourse i never said it was easy to get a high rank. Like i said a couple times now already. EFFORT will result into REWARD that is the higher rank. So if u want to play this game f2p work for it. but people saying f2p is IMPOSSIBLE is just nonsense. even if u dont get top5 in ladders. u can still get hmcoin really easily, if u get in top 15 with one character in any pvp ladder that is already 3.2k hmcoin. and lets be honest top 15 or top 30 is really not that hard.

7 hours ago, swordin said:

when theres so much fuss like this spreading false context, people stop thinking about acting towards what they desire and just pout sad in their corner, if players fresh out of story stormed 6v6 despite any cruel remarks from older or paying players, most of them would be winning, but all of them would be earning as long as they’re trying.

furthermore, financial support is necessary in the lives of anything in our age, we can enjoy somethings without supporting them and we can enjoy supporting things that benefit us and get benefited for providing what financial support we offer them. but really this games mechanics are so deep it always comes down to one’s resolve, like how much they practice getting good and staying good and things they want to perform well in. look forward to fair fights but itd be at least a bit delusional to expect them all to be fair; and i agree that is an unfortunate sentiment of our reality.

i can't agree more :) he get's it. as long as u put time and effort in the game u will get where u want to be. It's just like that. @swordin nice

5 hours ago, Uldrum said:

The game is coming up on it's 4th anniversary, That means that some people have had 1,2,3 even 4 years of progression at this point, New players can't just skip a head and get right to the action, They also have to progress through those 1,2,3 or 4 years.. There are very few catch ups in the game. So don't expect to be on par with 2,3 or 4 years of progression when you've only played 1day, month or even year. Progress takes time, it is not instant or fast.

If you want it FAST then you can spend to speed up the grind. Otherwise you have to do the same grind as everyone else.

Again to reiterate there are no catch up systems for New players, You have to do the same 1-4 year progression as everyone else has before you.

u're right about some things and wrong about some things. u're right about this:

So don't expect to be on par with 2,3 or 4 years of progression when you've only played 1day, month or even year. Progress takes time, it is not instant or fast.

but u're wrong about this: basicly what you're saying everyone has to do BT and VT and TT all over again and have rng drops back in the day and pay as much as us back then. as u know that's not true. most of the early progression is cut out. i dont know why people are saying it's so hard to catch up. While u have all these events that are giving u free pets free souls free accesories. Let me tell u something. We NEVER had that back in the day. We just had the regular events which we could get a couple oils with.

what im trying to say: catching up right now is easier than back then with all the events and all merchants where u can get old accesories from.

3 hours ago, Cathy said:

Actually I've been playing this game 10 years now. Not that it matters with the revamps.

You're missing the whole point (somethin I've expect you would..) about a game being "equalized"

Looks like I won't need to say anything further as well, pay attention next time.

@Cathy i'm missing the whole point? when the first thing i said was:

13 hours ago, Nagisa Yuki said:

Pretty equalized.

u said the game is not equalized and continued with ur argument that u get oneshot by a warden and other classes aswell. and i replied to that. that was ur point. idk u seem kinda unknowing of what u're talking about.

23 minutes ago, Arohk said:

i don't even know how this is possible, are you rank 1 one in everything, with multiple characters?

You do realize that only the top ranked people get a lot of HM coins?

If i play my BM to Gold in Arena i get one green venture token at the end of the season.

I know i guy who was in my clan, he played 8 Bladedancers, and every season he palyed them all to a high rank in arena to get a ton on HM coins, great that 8 places just for one person.

I made it into the top 10 in Beluga once, i was very lucky and got a 1700 rating, that ended me up with ~4k HM coins at season ends.

yes you're right i dominate the Gunslinger ladder since i am the only person putting effort in a class that's not OP right now. Also i've been playing and practicing gunner arena for 2 years now. Also my SF is top 5 if not rank 1.

25 minutes ago, Arohk said:

You do realize that only the top ranked people get a lot of HM coins?

isn't that the point? again again and again. I have to keep saying. Effort = Reward. the amount of effort i put in Blade and Soul rewarded me as u can see.

26 minutes ago, Arohk said:

Guess what u're playing the most populated ladder which is also one of the most strongest classes, it has always been. BM requires less skill to get gold than let's say a gunner or any other weaker class. But for being good at a weak class it will reward u way more since not everybody is able to play it.

so yea Arena is 2 choices: either u play a strong class and u'll have an easier time to get high rating but the ladder is populated so u'll have a lot of competition.

or u either play a less populated class which are usually worse. But will reward u in the same way. It will be harder to rank up, but if you put in the EFFORT u will get ur REWARD. this will be harder than playing a strong class tho. but u will have close to no competition.

31 minutes ago, Arohk said:

Good for him he probably put a lot of effort! i think that's hard to believe since there are still a couple BD's playing. Unless that guy was the Russian BD pretty hard to believe he got all top 8 spots. but again if it is true that doesn't change the fact that he put a lot of EFFORT so again he deserves the high REWARD.

32 minutes ago, Arohk said:

see good job, why don't u play in the other ladders aswell u probly wouldve had 10k+. Yes why didn't u? let me guess u didn't bother. Exactly u didn't put effort into trying to get a high rank and trying to get better u can't expect to have something if u don't work for it.

Let me just end with this. I wasn't always a pvp player i actually never played pvp like most of you. i just played pve and geared up but i had a hard time gearing up since i was lazy. So i started pvp cause that's the only way of gearing up if u dont want to grind dungeons. Since PvP gives a lot of money from mats and also season rewards. and guess what i can oneshot whales in 6v6 cuz i put effort and so much time in learning arena and it gave enough gold to get me a lot of gear.

People saying this game is IMPOSSIBLE without paying. is in my opinion very damn W R O N G. like someone else said above me on this thread. If u want it faster yes then you pay. that doesn't mean u can't get it all. You're just lazy. 

Happy gaming! don't be naive don't blame the game on something u can't achieve!!

14 hours ago, Nagisa Yuki said:

Happy gaming! don't be naive don't blame the game on something u can't achieve!!

Well, i tortured myself yesterday in PvP, this is such a frustrating experience sometimes.

Getting onehit killed all the time even thugh i have 525k life.

FM Asteroid hit me twice for 250k...

FireBM instantly killed me once for 1.1million dmg.. (Thanks to ET Soul Shield)

oh man, really, they need to reduce the damage in PvP by about 70% , for everything.

how did it went, i made it to 1603 in beluga.

Edited by Arohk

On 1/9/2020 at 1:10 AM, Nagisa Yuki said:

Its not pay to win. Its class to win. I quit because of that. Skill mostly don't matter in bg its gear and class. You can say its not but there was so many gunners when bulletstorm was broken. I get at least 2 wardens per team on top tier pvp in bg holding points. Its no fun anymore. Who wants to play when a new class comes out and you have to fight broken until they nerf. The pvp content sucks in this game.They cant even fix bugs. LVL 45 was the best this game had to offer for pvp content. There isn't even faction pvp anymore. 6v6 is a pve fest of oneshots from the side or from afar combined with perks from having certain buffs on your team. God forbid there's any balance between the matchmaking. 1 team always has the better set up. ALL the strongest bgers are in 1 clan so clan battles blow now. PVP dead af and i dont see it coming back.

• Like 1

Long story short:

Even NCWe$t made a statement 2 times that they want to avoid ALL INSTANCES of purchising for power and stats because it would be P2W.

Now we all should know it better and we all know that this changed and they do what they called THEMSELF P2W!!!!

What do you want more? (rhetorical question!) The players who say/said "the game is P2W" are obviously right.
THE GAME IS P2W and even the publisher proof it. :)

Here:

and here:

KxtOeMv.jpg

(Source: https://www.bladeandsoul.com/en/news/business-model-revealed/)

SO: Is the game P2W? YES IT IS. For me, the majority of players and even for NCWe$t. :)

Edited by CrazyDude90
  • Like 1

vor 22 Stunden schrieb Nagisa Yuki:

If u want it faster yes then you pay. that doesn't mean u can't get it all.

Am 9.1.2020 um 12:44 schrieb Uldrum:

It is THAT fast that the majority of players is NOT able to reach max gear without spending money before new gear gets released. 

So you are ALWAYS BEHIND others who reached this max gear with money. 

Which also means that you cant get everything and especially not in an acceptable time.

THAT is a paid advantage and ONE good reason imo why people (including me) call this game P2W.^^

If it would be that simple as you said... the game wouldn't be P2W.

But you are not able to reach max gear in an acceptable and healthy time in this -> GAME <- without spending money. 

The moment you reached actual max gear without paying its already old and whales already have the next max gear. 

It is like that since first trove until now. Money > playing the game. :)

vor 22 Stunden schrieb Nagisa Yuki:

You're just lazy. 

I know more than enough ppl who are definitely not lazy but they cant reach what whales have in this game. And calling people lazy because they are not able to reach something similar to you or others is definitely the wrong way to argue. Because not everyone have the same chances here.

BTW:

One thing that some people always forget in this kind of "discussions":

New players will always have LESSER chances to reach and do things (like selling gear from latest raids for example) in this game compared to players who play since release, play 24/7 or whales who payed money to get what they have now. (Selling gear from latest raids for example.)

4 hours ago, CrazyDude90 said:

Here:

LMFAO that's funny, that clip is from my stream.

EDIT: Let me just say one thing about this. This person is not longer working at NCWest and they obviously changed their thoughts about this aspect, but it still doesnt mean it's p2w. im just saying back then u only paid for costumes. now u can pay for progress. :)

2 hours ago, CrazyDude90 said:

I know more than enough ppl who are definitely not lazy but they cant reach what whales have in this game. And calling people lazy because they are not able to reach something similar to you or others is definitely the wrong way to argue. Because not everyone have the same chances here.

Okay so u're saying not everyone has the same chance. What are you building that on? what is ur argument cause it makes not much sense to me. i came back to this game in December 2017. i was balefull 4 with story accesories when i joined a random clan not even a whale clan. i played and put time and effort in the game. then TT got released and someone noticed my insane amount of DPS for my gear in a dungeon. It was Sandstorm Temple which just came out. They invited me to their TT and we did sell raids for i dont even know how long.

Not everyone having the same chances doesn't make sense to me. This game is not p2w im saying it again its pay to progress. it's not like u can't achieve max gear without paying. It's gonna take a lot of time

NOW LET ME SAY THIS. i've had many many many chances to spend 100k's of gold to get max gear but i didn't i've ALWAYS ALWAYS stayed on semi-max gear. MAX gear in Blade and Soul is OPTIONAL believe me. U DONT NEED MAX SOUL MAX HEART MAX TALISMAN. Believe me you dont and it's not worth unless u really really want it just to have it. U can run everything PERFECTLY fine with semi-max gear. 

With Semi-Max gear i mean like.

GC9 TB3 weapon

True Tiger

the newest accesories stage 10

a couple of tri gems

ET badge

fused soul badge ofcourse

and ofcourse ur raid soulshields.

Believe me u don't need more than that. BUT IF u want max gear so badly, it's definitely achievable.

u guys dont understand the aspect of p2w

p2w = get something with money that others cant by just playing. AND THAT IS NOT BLADE AND SOUL. Look i dont know ArcheAge but i saw some arena in that game from the old ArcheAge and pro people literally get oneshotted cuz he didnt have an item he couldn't make up for it with skill like no way. THAT IS P2W.

Blade and Soul has nothing (except for cosmetics) that u can't get by just playing. THAT'S A FACT. MAX GEAR IS OPTIONAL!

2 hours ago, CrazyDude90 said:

New players will always have LESSER chances to reach and do things

once again what are you basing this "LESSER chances" on?

can u guys please look at the Korean version of Blade and Soul. NOW THATS PAY TO WIN. Please compare and tell me again that our version is p2w. it's not :/

Edited by Nagisa Yuki

vor 13 Minuten schrieb Nagisa Yuki:

they obviously changed their thoughts about this aspect

thats why i said this: "and we all know that this changed and they do what they called THEMSELF P2W!!!!"

vor 34 Minuten schrieb Nagisa Yuki:

This person is not longer working at NCWest

That doesn't matter tbh. She represented NCWe$t and their philosophy. Thats what counts. So if they say they see this as P2W, they do, and to deny it would be nonsense.

vor 15 Minuten schrieb Nagisa Yuki:

Blade and Soul has nothing (except for cosmetics) that u can't get by just playing. THAT'S A FACT.

How do you get awaken ascension stones without using shop for example? oh right... you cant get it. But you can prove me wrong.

just one example. Waiting for your reply on this.

vor 18 Minuten schrieb Nagisa Yuki:

MAX GEAR IS OPTIONAL!

vor 27 Minuten schrieb Nagisa Yuki:

BUT IF u want max gear so badly, it's definitely achievable.

optional things should still be reachable in an acceptable and reasonable time WITHOUT money. And thats simply not the case here. THAT'S A FACT.

and how i said: "

The moment you reached actual max gear without paying its already old and whales already have the next max gear. 

It is like that since first trove until now. Money > playing the game. :)"

vor 21 Minuten schrieb Nagisa Yuki:

u guys dont understand the aspect of p2w

People still cling to only one definition of P2W? Every advantage with money over playing is called P2W. And thats how it is in every other online game too where you play competitive.

vor 23 Minuten schrieb Nagisa Yuki:

p2w = get something with money that others cant by just playing. AND THAT IS NOT BLADE AND SOUL. Look i dont know ArcheAge but i saw some arena in that game from the old ArcheAge and pro people literally get oneshotted cuz he didnt have an item he couldn't make up for it with skill like no way. THAT IS P2W.

So you (and only you) define whats P2W and only you know what it is? (rhetorical question!) 

You simply ignore the FACT that there are MORE THAN ONE definition of P2W nowadays.

40 minutes ago, Nagisa Yuki said:

p2w = get something with money that others cant by just playing.

This is the old definition, before the industry created the timewall.

The new definition is :

Pay to Win is a situation in gaming (usually MMOs or Massively Multiplayer Online games) where companies allow you to buy items or advantages with real money that cannot be obtained normally by playing the game. An exception to the rule is that if an item/advantage can be obtained in-game but the acquisition time is unreasonably long, that can also be considered Pay to Win.

• Like 3