Revamp Medal System ,Tag Match Ranking System & Season rewards

Miggy Miggs

Basically am suggesting to you guys to polish these systems a bit and update to current state of the game.

From what i know 1600 - 1899 is gold , 1900 to 2099 is plat 2100 plus is diamond (not 100 percent sure). what we need now is for you to bring them in a bit closer, bnecause it impossible for anyone to get diamond these days, and if am not wrong they also have achievements link to getting such a medal.

so am suggesting upon hitting the target mark each person will be granted the following medal:

1400 - Bronze 

1450 - silver 

1600 - Gold 

1800 - Platinum 

1900  -  Diamond

For Tag  Match, its a bit different 

( deciding match wins will be lower points for tags )

1300 - bronze 

1400  - silver 

1500 -  Gold 

1600 - Platinum 

1700  -  Diamond

season rewards changed to :

1300 - bronze 

1400  - silver  (2 VENTURE TOKEN)

1500 -  Gold (6 VENTURE TOKEN )

1600 - Platinum (what you giving for rank 25- 10 now)

1700  -  Diamond ( rewards you give for rank top ten - 1 

so rewards are base on medal you have and not rank for tags , only outfit is base on  rank .

Right now, you guys are promoting wintrading, base on NA server theres no possible way you can get gold in  tag match unless you group up some teams and abuse deciding match and wintrade, which you guys trying to cut out  ....having like 5 people alone gold  , i think its fair to just split up the hm coin  and let people queue for silver ranking and gain some points. wintrade will always be there but if people see an opportunity to get hm coins they will queue  and there for lower the need to do so.... 

PLEASE NOTE: i don't do such things, last time i got gold in tags was early 2019 way early 2019.

i wouldn't mind they can give venture tokens for being silver in tags before season reset ...every season the chance of getting gold in tags drops by 10 percent lol

The biggest mistake in pvp 1vs1 ,3vs3 is allowing multiple characters same class per account.
Every class ladder have players that have 10 characters same class and many of these with multiple are win trading with other player that have multiple characters .
This is the main reason why pvp is DEAD and many of players do not  bother with it.
Even an old player he play ,it does his points 1650-1700p but always is top 20-30 when it can be top 5 or better and ofc he get unmotivated to play and the chain start ....

One player with 12 char in ladder he get around 30-40k hm coins each season , nice balance for rewards .

Since beginning of the pvp ,the rules should be 1 class per account in ladder.

This topic was discussed so many times, NCsoft don't give a ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ about it .Instead to revamp the system and make it more active, they rather kill it .Is all NCnever know to do in this game ,destroying it . 

Now waiting for cry baby telling " learn how to play to be in ladder " . This game become so disgusting.

Edited by Zuzuzuzuzu
correction

There is one more thing.

There are some items in merchant that are limited to gold rank. For the best (and the only decent) material pouch you need gold rank, either in bg or arena, and it's getting harder and harder everyday to reach it. That means less material income for people who do pvp regularly but lack the skill (or gear) to reach gold these days.

But more important for me is those Honor Medals you can buy. You need gold rank for those, and you need them to craft Hongmoon Scrolls. I had to contact a skilled gold player in arena and propose him if he can bring his character to my clan, buy some medals with zen beans and donate them to crafting, and then pay him an equivalent cost. I have 90k + 40k zen beans in 2 characters but I can't use them because of that stupid limitation and I am noob enough to never reach gold.

19 hours ago, Miggy Miggs said:

so am suggesting upon hitting the target mark each person will be granted the following medal:

1400 - Bronze 

1450 - silver 

1600 - Gold 

1800 - Platinum 

1900  -  Diamond

Nice idea, I just wonder why the gold range should be bigger than bronze and silver, but platinum smaller. Wouldn't be equal parts more justified for a system, like going up 150 for each rank?

1400 bronze -> 1450 silver -> 1600 gold -> 1750 plat -> 1900 dia

19 hours ago, Miggy Miggs said:

( deciding match wins will be lower points for tags )

I like the idea and would expand it even further:

In 1vs1 and 3vs3 the winner of the deciding match (2:1) should get less ranking points and less zen beans, therefore the loser should loose less ranking points and get a bit more zen beans. In my opinion this would be better as you become rewarded as a loser for a good fight. 

1 hour ago, Zuzuzuzuzu said:

The biggest mistake in pvp 1vs1 ,3vs3 is allowing multiple characters same class per account.

+1 already mentioned so often, yet nothing happend about it

But even with those changes I doubt that many players will join the arena as there are still classes too powerful and others just underdogs. Therefore I would suggest to have static skills for classes just in the arena and not three different specs. It isn't possible to 100% balance 12 classes, but it's even more painfull to look after 36 different skill builds. Team Bloodlust should try to "restart" the arena. A long time ago there was the saying "simple to play, hard to master" I don't feel like it's simple to play anymore with around 512 skills and more to remember.

I think that just making the ladder rankings be the same as in battlegrounds, where you start getting ladder ranks from silver ranking, would go a long way to get people into arenas and when more get into it, its gonna be easier to hit gold.

Battlegrounds has way more life than arena's and its way more inaccessible, cause of the need for gear.

Also where did all the streamed tournaments go? people loved to watch them, they had thousands of viewers and i watched all of them? definitely also something that would bring attention to and action in arenas,  if it happened regularly,

prices don't have to be anything other than in game stuff, outfits, hongmoon coins etc. wont cost them a dime, but would bring ncsoft and community together on a stream with a purpose other than "social stream"

For that matter if it was possible, also do it for battlegrounds or Ranked Dungeon runners, i would love to see them whales compete with other whales, could be fun ^^

There's so many good ideas to bring life to arena, but they are gonna be ignored as always and you wont get any response from ncsoft at all regarding the matter.

its so stupid, how can you ignore what makes your customers happy and something that would bring more life to the game, for almost no effort :(

Edited by Vexthal