Okay listen here sunshine...

IToukaI

22 hours ago, Grimoir said:

Because NC doesnt have the power to fix issues, the dev team does, and every single development team of any game have their set schedules, release dates and content roadmap they work on. Some games even have fixed dates when fixes are released, and for some thats 2-4 times a year where a bugfix patch is rolled out. So all NC can do is in fact forward it to the devs, they do not have any more power beyond that.

for how many months F5 has been broken in EU and working perfectly in NA. will you tell me this is  KR fault and we have to wait KR to fix this? some things may be KR's fault but you guys have been using this excuse for everything in months.

when players start making these excuses I don't agree but I understand but when NCS team starts using these same excuses on stream is just sad and shows lack of professionalism.

22 hours ago, Grimoir said:

And why shouldnt they close the topic since you should in fact, report the players with those pics to support. And i can assure you they are taking actions as i myself reported a few players and their f2 did get removed.

have been removed? and what happened to players? nothing as usual?

1 hour ago, LilyFU said:

when players start making these excuses I don't agree but I understand but when NCS team starts using these same excuses on stream is just sad and shows lack of professionalism.

So they should lie, that they are working on it? I'm not sure how exactly it works in NC West but I suppose they get build from korea, and they just deploy it.

• Like 1

All i have left to say is ur QA Lead isn't doing a good job or that's what it looks like atleast. I have nothing more to add to this post. Have fun discussing. Hope u guys change the way u work and improve. As always don't forget if u need any help i'm very good at spotting wrong things in this game ;)

6 hours ago, LilyFU said:

for how many months F5 has been broken in EU and working perfectly in NA. will you tell me this is  KR fault and we have to wait KR to fix this? some things may be KR's fault but you guys have been using this excuse for everything in months.

Talking specifically about EU: the only issue with EU are the shitty amazon servers xD if it werent for that you would have far less problems and issues and pretty sure maintenances would take less time xD. Lets face it, amazon servers are cheap but they are the worst crap you can choose for a game.

6 hours ago, LilyFU said:

have been removed? and what happened to players? nothing as usual?

If you report someone for a F2 pic there is this:

1st report = warning and a removal

2nd report = removal + higher punishment

3rd report = can even result in a permanent ban

They do not ban someone if its his first offense, it would make no sense. I just checked 3 of the people i reported again and they have normal F2 character pics now so....it does work.

6 hours ago, Nagisa Yuki said:

Just no. Gunner iframe bugs are literally the easiest bugs to replicate.

that  is what YOU say, so unless you have access to the QA server, you shouldnt be stating that.

5 hours ago, Smoq said:

So they should lie, that they are working on it? I'm not sure how exactly it works in NC West but I suppose they get build from korea, and they just deploy it.

Exactly This. And to add to it, they get a patch from KR to deploy and they dont even get the full patch note info thats in it, thats why we find out a lot of suprises afterwards.

Since when a new patch is tested QA teams usually test whats new and what they get on paper.

1 hour ago, Grimoir said:

that  is what YOU say, so unless you have access to the QA server, you shouldnt be stating that.

im sorry but are you blind? Literally all gunners in this game have this problem. it's not just what I say. It's literally all the players that play this game for more than 1 hour lmao. Im sorry but u're delusional

48 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

Talking specifically about EU: the only issue with EU are the shitty amazon servers xD if it werent for that you would have far less problems and issues and pretty sure maintenances would take less time xD. Lets face it, amazon servers are cheap but they are the worst crap you can choose for a game.

LOL you are amazing! I give a concrete exemple where NCwest is responsible and does nothing for months and you just give me that answer trying to ignore and protect your love. epic dude. just like you did with your first comment to Nagisa Yuki At least you didn't accuse me of things I said I didn't do like you did to Nagisa Yuki LOL

And no I'm not talking specifically about EU. I'm specifically criticizing NCwest.

1 hour ago, Noface007 said:

Why you asking them? 

NCwest doesn't do ANYTHING but localize content and patches from Korea.

Is NCwest work listen to our complaints and do something about it. 

or this is not part of they job either? ya KR has to come here to hear our complaints now.

6 hours ago, Smoq said:

when people complain is because they want a better gaming experience no one really wants to know who is to blame they just want a better game. whose fault is it that's just excuses ppl start making.

But when NCwest do that on stream is just why? what need do they have to start pointing fingers? is this the kindergarten? 

YOU START NO YOU START NO YOU

8 hours ago, LilyFU said:

Is NCwest work listen to our complaints and do something about it. 

or this is not part of they job either? ya KR has to come here to hear our complaints now.

See you do not understand. NC is just a publisher. Developers decide what content they make for their game, what changes they make for their game and what fixes they deploy and when. All NC can do is make a nice little list with what players want and send it to the developers and thats where it ends.

If the dev team says "no we will not do that, we have other plans" then it will never happen doesnt matter how many and how much players complain.

LOL you are amazing! I give a concrete exemple where NCwest is responsible and does nothing for months and you just give me that answer trying to ignore and protect your love. epic dude. just like you did with your first comment to Nagisa Yuki At least you didn't accuse me of things I said I didn't do like you did to Nagisa Yuki LOL

And no I'm not talking specifically about EU. I'm specifically criticizing NCwest.

NC is not responsible for F5 to work, thats also developers, and the only difference between EU / NA asside localization are the servers, since both use the same client and the same build. So as you men  tioned specifically f5 for EU, thats what i responded to.

And its not that something is KR's fault as you say it, its just that our version is dependant on the KR development team and their decisions.

But when NCwest do that on stream is just why? what need do they have to start pointing fingers? is this the kindergarten? 

YOU START NO YOU START NO YOU

NC can only give you information that they get from the devs, thats all they can do, if the devs say one thing then 2 weeks later they changed their mind, NC is the ones that look bad because they shared info that was accurate at first but later got changed. Thats one of the reasons why patch notes are incomplete always, because devs do not disclose everything thats included in the patch they get and the QA team doesnt test the entire game from A to Z but only whats listed in the dev notes.

9 hours ago, Nagisa Yuki said:

im sorry but are you blind? Literally all gunners in this game have this problem. it's not just what I say. It's literally all the players that play this game for more than 1 hour lmao. Im sorry but u're delusional

What i am saying is this: "yes all gunners may have the issue but if it cant be reproduced on the test server, there has to be some other difference thats investigated first".

You can have 500 players complain about the same issue but if they cannot get it reproduced on the QA server it will take much longer to narrow it down and get it fixed.

On that note, i am pretty certain you can expect this to be fixed next time we get skill changes.

@Grimoir

Have you even seen what the bugs are? 

Blind defence isn't going to give you brownie points my guy. 

And what's the gap between skill changes again?

What makes you think they've even tested this? 

Man as if they care the amount that you think they do about this game. 

They fail on several fronts and you always seem to defend them giving excuses rather than actually addressing any issues. Do you at least get paid for this? 

15 minutes ago, Ereia said:

@Grimoir

Have you even seen what the bugs are? 

Blind defence isn't going to give you brownie points my guy. 

And what's the gap between skill changes again?

What makes you think they've even tested this? 

Man as if they care the amount that you think they do about this game. 

They fail on several fronts and you always seem to defend them giving excuses rather than actually addressing any issues. Do you at least get paid for this? 

This has nothing to do with whether they care or not. It simply has to do with the fact that devs decide what goes and not NC. If the devs say we will get a rat mount, we will get a rat mount, doesnt matter if players like it or not or even want it or not. Its their game.

What makes you think they havent tested it? For all we know they could try reproduce the bugs on the QA server and werent successfull, For all we know their contract with the devs might say they only get bugfix patches 1 per quarter, and then if its not a gamebreaking issue, doesnt matter how many times nc complains to devs or how many players complain, you wont get a fix sooner than on the scheduled date.

these arent even excuses its simple facts, devs have their own work schedule and roadmap. if the roadmap / schedule says "bugfix patch March 1, 2020" you will not get any bugfixes until march 1st (unless its something critical and gamebreaking).

2 hours ago, LilyFU said:

Grimoir you dont make any sense in your answers. you really only come here to do this intentionally.

anyway keep up your good work

whats there hard to understand? o.o

Devs own the game, nc doesnt. Devs say "jump", NC says "How high?"

3 hours ago, Nagisa Yuki said:

@Grimoir the bugs are critical and gamebreaking :/

Well no, i mean, i can see and understand why they are hella annoying but they are not causing a server crash or blocking you from playing completely or crating an exploit  since those 3 are critical issues / gamebreaking.

Maybe on the 22nd we will get a patch with some fixes but we need to wait and see if they announce anything.

im sorry but then u don't get how gamebreaking these bugs are if i lose 10 matches everyday cuz there is some kind of bug involved with skills right now. Stop being so naive. All classes right now have bugs with some of their skills. For some classes more gamebreaking than others. There has been a lot of bugs always in this game since i played, but since latest patch things became unplayable that's why i started this thread in the first place. U dont get it. It has come to a point where it BREAKS THE GAME.

Edited by Nagisa Yuki

Unfortunately bugs like this are at the very end of developers "to do list". They don't see it as game breaking enough to warrant the use of say 2 days of their work time to ignore all other work to try and find a fix for it. It is a giant company we are talking about after all, it's not gonna happen until they have time to do so.

On 7/1/2020 at 10:16 AM, Grimoir said:

What i am saying is this: "yes all gunners may have the issue but if it cant be reproduced on the test server, there has to be some other difference thats investigated first".

You can have 500 players complain about the same issue but if they cannot get it reproduced on the QA server it will take much longer to narrow it down and get it fixed.

On that note, i am pretty certain you can expect this to be fixed next time we get skill changes.

Dude you are the official fanboy of blade and soul hahaha congrats. Come up here to get the prize! lol 

Edited by Rastei

On 1/7/2020 at 5:16 PM, Grimoir said:

What kind of logic is this?

If all gunners have been complaining about bugs and YET THEY CANNOT REPRODUCE IT, they would have to crack their head SOMEHOW which is not our issues how, work till no sleep and give all of gunners IMMEDIATE fix or even compensation.

You sell a product, all your customers buying that certain kind of product (not other kinds of products-e.g. classes in this case) are complaining.

They reported, spent time to explain to you, even showed a clear video proof.

Then you can just say: "Sorry we cannot replicate any problem at our side", just like that case closed?

You should actually work closely with your customers to really identify the issue, and then IMMEDIATELY FIX IT (and HAVE NO SLEEP OR EVEN CLOSE YOUR SHOP before you fix it), and then give compensation to your customers for whatever problems they are facing because of buying your product.

(real life example)

What kind of logic you are saying above? Just understanding them that it will just take longer for them to fix it? While they are NOT even VERY MUCH interested to announce it OFFICIALLY and get these people to work with them closely (by Long distance connection or whatever means)?

Edited by prietess