Forums

Okay listen here sunshine...

IToukaI

5 minutes ago, LilyFU said:

-

Are you also the kind of person who keeps telling employees in a store "I want to return this to you here and now" while they are telling you "Sir, you need to go over to our Customer service desk over there in order to return items/Get refunds"

Edited by Uldrum

35 minutes ago, Uldrum said:

Are you also the kind of person who keeps telling employees in a store "I want to return this to you here and now" while they are telling you "Sir, you need to go over to our Customer service desk over there in order to return items/Get refunds"

in case you didn't notice NCwest is the Customer servisse.

but whatever you want genius

25 minutes ago, LilyFU said:

in case you didn't notice NCwest is the Customer servisse.

but whatever you want genius

The forums is shouting at some random employee, making a ticket/mail is going to the actual service desk.

Incase you diden't understand the analogy and need me to explain it to you

Edited by Uldrum

17 minutes ago, Uldrum said:

The forums is shouting at some random employee, making a ticket/mail is going to the actual service desk.

Incase you are too stupid to get the analogy and need me to explain it to you

look someone got mad.

still bad analogy because when the employee is incompetent yes you have to scream and complain to get the attention of someone competente.

so yes when NCS doesn't do its job or does a bad job ppl has to complain in the forum. and yes in this forum not in KR forum is NCWest job listen to us and answer our complaints.

3 minutes ago, LilyFU said:

look someone got mad.

still bad analogy because when the employee is incompetent yes you have to scream and complain to get the attention of someone competente.

so yes when NCS doesn't do its job or does a bad job ppl has to complain in the forum. and yes in this forum not in KR forum is NCWest job listen to us and answer our complaints.

I've been reading a lot of "Entitledkids" and "Entitledparents" reddit Posts. But i diden't actully think i'd encounter a person like that myself.

I feel bad that the world has to deal with someone like you.

Edited by Uldrum

23 minutes ago, Uldrum said:

I've been reading a lot of "Entitledkids" and "Entitledparents" reddit Posts. But i diden't actully think i'd encounter a person like that myself.

I feel bad that the world has to deal with someone like you.

people without arguments throwing generic insults right. this world is crazy.

go get some rest and learn to argue.

Just now, LilyFU said:

people without arguments throwing generic insults right. this world is crazy.

go get some rest and learn to argue.

There is no point or purpose to argue with someone like you, as you have a skewed world view, and when things don't go your way you shout and complain. Much like a child.

No common sense or reasoning can reach you.

• NCSOFT

Greetings everyone,

I am truly sorry, I have nothing of value to contribute to the thread besides what was already mentioned above that issues are looked into at the respective team levels.

At this point I simply want to remind everybody to keep it civil and stay on topic. These kind of personal attacks and off topic posts are usually the reason for threads to be closed, so let's behave and keep this discussion going.

Thank you!

7 minutes ago, Amraith said:

Greetings everyone,

I am truly sorry, I have nothing of value to contribute to the thread besides what was already mentioned above that issues are looked into at the respective team levels.

At this point I simply want to remind everybody to keep it civil and stay on topic. These kind of personal attacks and off topic posts are usually the reason for threads to be closed, so let's behave and keep this discussion going.

Thank you!

You're saying that the "above issues are looked into at the respective team levels." Do you know what the GM's responses are? They are telling us that they are unable to reproduce getting crowd controlled during our hook AND ricochet skills. Ricochet is mentioned on the Known Issues thread; however, with all the evidence that streamers from NA and EU Both are sending in and tickets, how is NC Soft UNABLE to reproduce the hook iframe issue? Have you guys even played this game on the real server? This bug is happening at least 8-15 times in a 5 hour stream window every night. File Repair was suggested and does NOT help the issue. 

This thread has all the above proof. I don't understand how the team can't reproduce these issues unless you don't play this game at all. It doesn't happen 100% of the time. You would need to play this game for more than 10 minutes to try and reproduce the issue.

34 minutes ago, Amraith said:

Thanks for the reply @Amraith! I appreciate knowing that atleast SOMEONE saw this at NCwest! 

As @skyy said how are they unable to replicate any of the bugs we post other than ricochet. Again like i said i'd be more than happy to help these "respective teams" to help fix these issues. What is stopping NCWest to ask any experienced player for help? we're literally offering it. As u guys don't seem to be able to replicate these bugs which literally no one gets why u can't do that. There are way more bugs that are less easy to replicate but we still report them without any acknowledgement from u guys. Even if u guys acknowledged it, that's just ONE step into the good direction.

First of all improve ur communication with the community. Compared to other regions its really BAD. When i hear my friends on the Russian server talking about Managers talking with them about the future of the game and tournaments and bug fixes like XML. I'm like; what is stopping NCwest to do the same. Just talk with the community it's not that hard. Any other region does it 10x better than EU/NA it's a fact, sorry but true.

I get it some things are out of u guys's hands. That depends on how NCSoft wants to do things, but there is no excuse for some problems NCwest has like communication.

Again if this "Respective team" wants help im down: Nagisa Yuki#2806 on discord :) come on it's not hard to communicate. Let's fix ur problems one by one :) 

2 hours ago, Uldrum said:

Most things that i have to "P2W" go away if you actully play the game properly tho. Like if you have a 3 Boss clear in ET sell raid every week, have a Top 10 CM score, Do HM train for your dailies, Then every thing works itself out. But i don't have all that. So nowdays it's usally just Sealing charms for gold that i spend my NCoin on.

Since Trove is so bad nowdays (Barely any roses or golden scales in it yet), It's not worth to try and trove any more. It was so much better back in the day.

Hopefully the next RnG box will add roses for the box currency so i can try and get some.

Lets be honest, for this "proper" play you already need a well geared char. For a new player, or a returner, who skipped like 2 years, its almost impossible.

4 minutes ago, KzE said:

Lets be honest, for this "proper" play you already need a well geared char. For a new player, or a returner, who skipped like 2 years, its almost impossible.

All KR MMO's are about VERY long term progression. Starting it 1,2,3 or 4 years late is a big NoNo.

People should at least know that much before starting and expect that they need to spend the same 1,2,3,4 years to progress like everyone else.. There is rarely an  Ingame catch up, only the option to speed it up with money

Edited by Uldrum

Idk why everyone complains about p2w aspect in bns. It's not that bad. If u actually play the game u can gear really easily. Do ur weeklies dailies and raids and u will get there after some time. Gearing up now is way easier than it was before. Get a clan they will help u out a lot.

Edited by Nagisa Yuki

I haven't bought an oil or pet pack because I do weeklies on 12 alts. Just takes time and farm. Don't want to grind? Pay. Put your time into figuring out raids, eventually everyone will have their gear and you can start selling runs (TT/ET). 500-1500 per week per raid. 

9 minutes ago, Uldrum said:

All KR MMO's are about VERY long term progression. Starting it 1,2,3 or 4 years late is a big NoNo.

People should at least know that much before starting and expect that they need to spend the same 1,2,3,4 years to progress like everyone else.. There is rarely an  Ingame catch up, only the option to speed it up with money

There are some exceptions, but the are only proving the rule, that you have right. Thats why f2p games like this have problems after some years. No players - no money, no money - bad support.

Edited by KzE

15 hours ago, Miggy Miggs said:

didnt korea released a road map and by the looks of it alot of set backs ? as last time i checked frontier server isn't out as yet ...... theres a reason why na road map delayed, because they them selves dont know how korea updates will go .... so now that korea delayed it ... we can expect a delay of that map until frontier comes out . in korea .  road map has nothing to do with bugs .. bugs just get fixed and patched in.  anytime they can fix it .we just need to know that they haven't forgotten about it   so we can expect a fix soon. look at arena spectate bug ? i for one think this was intended cause nothing has been said about it. and i for one love to watch arena matches :)

Well ...roadmap doesnt have anything to do with bugs directly, but it does outline some fixes and when they are worked on. For example if there is a plan in the roadmap to add new pet stages, any bugs which arent game breaking that involve pets will be tackled with it in one go.

They already informed way in begin of December / mid november that frontier would be delayed because they ran into unexpected issues, It better they delay it a bit and release it more polished than have problems and face unnecessary backlash.

I do agree with you that we should have a proper bug tracker that is actually properly updated when things are fixed and if there are updates on some of the fixes.

3 hours ago, LilyFU said:

months? you really like to pretend you are naive. we are talking about years and you know that very well.

no he should not stop complaining because we all know that reporting ends up with NCS doing nothing. (but damn it let's blame KR for this too)

Because NC doesnt have the power to fix issues, the dev team does, and every single development team of any game have their set schedules, release dates and content roadmap they work on. Some games even have fixed dates when fixes are released, and for some thats 2-4 times a year where a bugfix patch is rolled out. So all NC can do is in fact forward it to the devs, they do not have any more power beyond that.

3 hours ago, LilyFU said:

just look the topic "lewd\ nudes profile pics" was closed so fast with the same excuse as always. and let's all pretend we don't know that NCS won't punish these players

And why shouldnt they close the topic since you should in fact, report the players with those pics to support. And i can assure you they are taking actions as i myself reported a few players and their f2 did get removed.

18 hours ago, Nagisa Yuki said:

you wanna tell me i let it "TaKe ItS CoUrSe" which looks kinda like this:

step 1: receive the feedback from community FULLY DETAILED

step 2: ignore 

As example how it worked in a different game:

1. Received player report

2. QA team had to verify and reproduce the issue on the QA server running the same game build as live

3. If cant reporduce in QA server, try reproduce on Live

4. Create a ticket in the dev bug tracker with reproduction details, logs etc...

5. Ticket reviewed by superior and forwarded to devs

6. Devs try and reproduce the issue and acknowledge it

7. Issue gets added to the bug tracker where the lead schedules work for the fix

8. Fix being worked on and read

9. Fix deployed to the QA server

10. QA team tries to reproduce the issue and checks if it is resolved

11. If resolved patch is marked as ready to deploy

12. Decision is made to either deploy a standalone fix or bundle it with an upcoming update bundle

There are a lot of steps inbetween, in some cases what publisher pays for are monthly or bimonthly or even quarterly patches, sadly we do not know what exactly nc's contract says.

you also need to understand one thing:

you can report 20 things as bugs, but if they are sent to the dev team and they come back with that only 1 of those 20 things is in fact a bug rest intentional, you will only have that bug acknowledged.

I do believe we need an actual and proper bug tracker thats updated at least weekly.

Edited by Grimoir
  • Like 1

Reason why they cannot always replicate certain bugs and fix them is simply their computer configurations and good internet makes it very very difficult for them to actually replicate certain bugs. The entire game is specifically optimized for their computers and internet connection hence why they miss lot of bugs in the first place. Everything works perfectly for them as the game was made on their development environment configurations. It's hard to fix code if you cannot replicate it yourself making it way harder to pinpoint the actual problem and then fix that. Only way to find out how to fix a bug is to reproduce it at the development environment, if they can't reproduce it, there's very little they can do.

You have to be able to redo it in the actual game editor to fix them or else you won't have any idea where to begin when searching for a fix.

Edited by Amarathiel

8 hours ago, Amraith said:

Greetings everyone,

Thank you!

@Aimrah Sorry no disrespect or hate but there has never been much value to any of the threads u guys posted. Just stating a fact :/

16 hours ago, Nagisa Yuki said:

how are they not able to replicate some of these bugs can u explain?

Because not all bugs are replicable that easy. Some may be related to a users PC, server configuration etc etc.

Most of the time the QA server has patches applied that make it a different build version than live, despite no new content being added and that can affect reproduction of bugs.

Some bugs due to that might only happen on the live server and not on the QA one. This isnt something bns exclusive, many games have the same

Thanks for peeking in @Amraith :)

I'm inclined to believe you along with your team does both read and acknowledge numerous issues that are present in the game and although it's impossible to know what how many different teams that look into each issue there is, I'm inclined to believe that at least you as our publishers are doing what you can. That said, it remains imperative that each division within the production of Blade & Soul takes accountability for making sure the product upholds the very same standards that you set out prior the launch way back in 2016.

I understand that the community representatives here are quite limited to change other parts of the overall business, but it would mean a lot if you could be more transparent regarding how you work and why there's a major lack of liability when it comes to both bugs as discussed here or simply the overall presented feedback not being implemented. From the company reviews that I've read for NCSOFT, the theme seems to be that while the games are great, the management is seemingly incompetent and the organization structure remains as one with extreme bureaucracy with decision making being mainly centralized. If that holds true for a game like this, I can fully see why the issues plaguing the western game version would be ignored.

Since the next Producer's Letters is incoming, it would mean so, so much to at least mention that 2019 was a year with a lot of wrongdoings. Explain what went wrong and the steps that (I dearly hope) you've taken to counter it. Shortly before this year's launch of Legacy of the Hongmoon Clan in March, despite producer Jonathan Lien and community manager Bethany Stout left, you did such an incredible job of being transparent and helpful to us. The launch of the update was catastrophic, yes, but at least you maintained an open communication. Please, more of that. As it stands, the entire production behind the west's game feels dishonest and insincere.

• Like 1

Just now, Viblo said:

Since the next Producer's Letters is incoming, it would mean so, so much to at least mention that 2019 was a year with a lot of wrongdoings. Explain what went wrong and the steps that (I dearly hope) you've taken to counter it. Shortly before this year's launch of Legacy of the Hongmoon Clan in March, despite producer Jonathan Lien and community manager Bethany Stout left, you did such an incredible job of being transparent and helpful to us. The launch of the update was catastrophic, yes, but at least you maintained an open communication. Please, more of that. As it stands, the entire production behind the west's game feels dishonest and insincere.

preach!!!!

thats one producer letter am really interested to see....caUSE I REALLY WANNA KNOW WHATS GOING on.

some  of the issue last year wasn't on korea side, they are both to blame,nobody is owning up to the errors.

Just now, Nagisa Yuki said:

how are they not able to replicate some of these bugs can u explain?

same thing i would like to know, i see the bug on my character on other people character in pvp ... 

if they want to replicate gunner bugs try using a class like kfm flurry daze which hits multiple times..... whipline and use flurry on gs ..or backstep and let a kfm flurry you ...and see how long the resist goes off ...

tremor on kfm is like the easiest to spot out, because it just happens .... tremor goes off when u get cced , so if u hit tremor some one daze u it doesnt cancel the tremor it just delays it by a mill sec .... i have seen countless fights where me and a kfm tremor each other lol.