Okay listen here sunshine...

IToukaI

Okay im always trying to be very positive; posting and making people aware of bugs in this game so that u guys hear and do something about it. Bugs, balance and optimization ruin ur damn game. I like to play bns and most people that play im 100% sure wished it was worth for new players to come join aswell OR PLAY AT ALL.

i thought about making a big summary of all the bugs that are here since the latest patch. IT'S A LOT! but when i thought about it why am i putting so much effort into something i'm not even sure u guys will fix or even look at, at all. If u guys care about any of the ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ reasons that people don't play this game anymore or don't play at all then show some effort, like please, holy. I already posted all the gunner bugs with this patch and im willing to make a list of all the bugs with all classes and the game in general that i know; things like queue time end crash mid game. These things need to be fixed ASAP!!!! I want someone that's supposed to look into these to hit me up 1 on 1 Nagisa Yuki#2806, cuz any mod could be replying with the standard bot msg "We will forward this to the dev team" and still not fix it in a year. 

Big applause for u guys removing XML edits from the game ty!! 100 more things to fix before we can play decent Blade and Soul! :) 

what is even holding u guys back from fixing some of these easy to fix bugs? again hmu 1on1 if u want me to make a list of all bugs ://///////////

EDIT: and pls u're saying there are only 6 known bugs this patch?

Edited by Nagisa Yuki

I agree. The efforts to squash bugs are kept to a minimum. I always tend to check Blade & Soul KR's website to see how their game is doing, and to my surprise, it's as if it's an entirely different game. After the release of the final boss encounter in their latest raid Iron Ark, they quickly performed a hotfix maintenance to fix all the new issues. With every maintenance they also make sure to list all the known bugs that they're working on fixing.

I'm sure a lot of the patches that we get include bug fixes for things like dungeon, but that we never get to read about in our patch notes. I think that's something that would be greatly appreciated.

All in all, looking at how NC Japan and NC Taiwan, regions that generate far less revenue than Korea and China, I can sort of see NC's current priorities. Despite JP and TW's release being a mere year behind CN's, all regions except for KR and CN are kept further back on patches with seemingly no plans to let us catch up. That also means that our regions and the others receive a fraction of the dev support of Korea and China's. It's unfortunate if it's true, and definitely very scummy, especially when they remove older Known Issues post despite the issues remaining just that: issues.

I wish that the team here in the west would be a little bit more on our side by just agreeing that it's simply bad how many issues are within the game rather than turning a blind eye. Might even put some extra pressure on devs to fix stuff if their publishers are transparent about the production of the game.

Im trying to put pressure, Not like i feel like it would make any difference but who knows. Taking my shot. ima make sure to let them know next stream they do :) I just want them to show some effort cuz i know they work on a lot of stuff but like pls. Try harder it feels like they're turning a blind eye to all the feedback the community gives or atleast 90% of it.

17 hours ago, Nagisa Yuki said:

i thought about making a big summary of all the bugs that are here since the latest patch. IT'S A LOT! but when i thought about it why am i putting so much effort into something i'm not even sure u guys will fix or even look at, at all. If u guys care about any of the ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ reasons that people don't play this game anymore or don't play at all then show some effort, like please, holy. I already posted all the gunner bugs with this patch and im willing to make a list of all the bugs with all classes and the game in general that i know; things like queue time end crash mid game. These things need to be fixed ASAP!!!! I want someone that's supposed to look into these to hit me up 1 on 1 Nagisa Yuki#2806, cuz any mod could be replying with the standard bot msg "We will forward this to the dev team" and still not fix it in a year. 

Tbh if you really cared you would report the bugs either via support or in the bug reports and not make a post here.

Also NC does not control what the devs work at, all they can do is reproduce and pass it to the devs and ultimately they decide how serious something is, and if a fix is needed or if there are any other plans down the road since they have a roadmap for the coming year already in place and patch dates set.

So standard reply from them or not all bugs should be reported, regardles if they take 5 min to fix or 5 months. If you dont report them then you should stop complaining they do not get fixed.

18 hours ago, Nagisa Yuki said:

Okay im always trying to be very positive; posting and making people aware of bugs in this game so that u guys hear and do something about it. Bugs, balance and optimization ruin ur damn game. I like to play bns and most people that play im 100% sure wished it was worth for new players to come join aswell OR PLAY AT ALL.

idk if u actually read my post @Grimoir i've reported A LOT of bugs there are just a LOT more. and i dont care enough to put all this effort again for them to not even acknowledge it in known issues.

1 hour ago, Nagisa Yuki said:

idk if u actually read my post @Grimoir i've reported A LOT of bugs there are just a LOT more. and i dont care enough to put all this effort again for them to not even acknowledge it in known issues.

So...what you are saying is "Acknowledge me or i dont report more bugs"....

On another note: the "known issues" post, you should ignore that one completely since its A: Incomplete, B: Isnt even properly updated for previous bugs that were already fixed.

Effort or not comes down to if you like the game and want it fixed or not, regardless if its acknowledged somewhere or not, if you find a bug, you report it and let it take its course, instead of coming here 2 weeks later complaining they didnt fix any bugs.

okay lets start with this argument

40 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

On another note: the "known issues" post, you should ignore that one completely since its A: Incomplete, B: Isnt even properly updated for previous bugs that were already fixed.

so you're telling me that we should ignore these W R O N G posts made by the employees that are PAID to do this and just live with it? idk how ur brain works but sounds pretty stupid to me atleast acknowledge a bug that i posted with more than 20 clips of it. Like cmon bruh i spent like an hour writing all gunner bugs with all clips and they acknowledge only 1!!! idk bro i do report them all but i ain't gonna write all damn bugs in this game WHICH ARE ABOUT A 30 bugs and have them ignored cause they can't seem to replicate it with the 20 clips i provide and millions of letters of texts with explaining the bugs.

idk bro u seem pretty ignorant.

Edited by Nagisa Yuki

40 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

you report it and let it take its course???

you wanna tell me i let it "TaKe ItS CoUrSe" which looks kinda like this:

step 1: receive the feedback from community FULLY DETAILED

step 2: ignore 

17 minutes ago, Nagisa Yuki said:

you wanna tell me i let it "TaKe ItS CoUrSe" which looks kinda like this:

step 1: receive the feedback from community FULLY DETAILED

step 2: ignore 

NCwest will always forward the feedback to KR.

It's just that KR dosen't care about the buzzing from the West.. they are in the "Everything will be fixed with UE4, No need to make any fixes before then" mode.

Edited by Uldrum

I don't understand how a class breaking bug with gunners (SS and hook) is being so actively ignored. GM's say they can't reproduce it but how can EU and NA reproduce being CC'd through hook ON STREAM with clips/videos, being sent to GM's multiple times, and still not make the list of bugs on the general discussion page. Let's face it; NO GM LOOKS AT Bugs section on forums.

Just now, Grimoir said:

Tbh if you really cared you would report the bugs either via support or in the bug reports and not make a post here.

Also NC does not control what the devs work at, all they can do is reproduce and pass it to the devs and ultimately they decide how serious something is, and if a fix is needed or if there are any other plans down the road since they have a roadmap for the coming year already in place and patch dates set.

So standard reply from them or not all bugs should be reported, regardles if they take 5 min to fix or 5 months. If you dont report them then you should stop complaining they do not get fixed.

just because Korea handles the fixes doesn't mean support cant acknowledge that theres an issue. 

i was on my gunner and literally saw the bug with my back step and whip line.... i went to bug section and saw ricochet  bug stated , nothing else about gunner, i saw my tremor delaying when i get cc, checks forum searing dragon not working properly, like seriously whats so hard to understand from that, whats the point of having a know issues when half the issues or not listed in it ... all it needs is to be updated... tbh if it wasnt for @Nagisa Yuki post i wouldn't have known whats going on. 

and i know for a fact that it is still bugged out because i was fighting a gunner in bg last night and backstep into kd on my kfm and he fell but he was resisting and i got kd like milli sec after ...its weird to explain.

you have video footage, they can test it themselves  and see ...just update the known issue post so i can know what else is bug cause right now its really scary not knowing certain bugs ingame and have to be depending on actually player from the game to point that out and let everyone aware that it is still bug .... 

i cant imagine having my main and get 100-0 because of a bug. that i have no control of ... and i know for sure, that people out there use gunner in such a way that slightly higher ping ping people dont. you have people out there who iframe when they see you dash forward to guarantee the iframe ... imagine trying that and get bugged, i would really be sour after that match. and with gunner being a weak class to begin with.... 

and i also have a gunner alt, since i saw that bug i havent pvp on gunner in 1v1... last time i did i got the bug like 2 out of every 3 match . really annoying.

Just now, Uldrum said:

NCwest will always forward the feedback to KR.

It's just that KR dosen't care about the buzzing from the West.. they are in the "Everything will be fixed with UE4, No need to make any fixes before then" mode.

they will always forward it but they need to let people know that , by actually posting it in the bug section inside known issues .....update the couple bug they claim to be ingame .

• Like 1

Just now, Grimoir said:

didnt korea released a road map and by the looks of it alot of set backs ? as last time i checked frontier server isn't out as yet ...... theres a reason why na road map delayed, because they them selves dont know how korea updates will go .... so now that korea delayed it ... we can expect a delay of that map until frontier comes out . in korea .  road map has nothing to do with bugs .. bugs just get fixed and patched in.  anytime they can fix it .we just need to know that they haven't forgotten about it   so we can expect a fix soon. look at arena spectate bug ? i for one think this was intended cause nothing has been said about it. and i for one love to watch arena matches :)

I also try to stay positive with this game, because I still like it and don't want it to die. But it's so frustrating that no matter how much feedback you give they do not seem to provide any updates, they have a poor communication with players. 

Recently it was very disapointing that Frontier server in KR didnt saw the light, they have not shown any gameplay with UE4, they keep teasing all the time and while they have shown progress, they keep delaying it making it frustrating. I just hope those delays actually are worth it.

I hope and wish that this game really change it's business model once UE4 arrives, because if they continue this poor communication, this "p2w" abuse and other bad practices UE4 will be meaningless.

5 hours ago, Xzard said:

I hope and wish that this game really change it's business model once UE4 arrives

Some serious wishful thinking here. Just as with the netcode and server stability issues, UE4 will do literally nothing to address these. This company doesn't give a shìt about anything other than quarterly earnings. 

8 hours ago, Xzard said:

I hope and wish that this game really change it's business model once UE4 arrives, because if they continue this poor communication, this "p2w" abuse and other bad practices UE4 will be meaningless.

Imagine thinking one of the best things about the game... is a "bad" thing..

I've always liked BnS and other KR titles because they give you the "Choice" and "Option" to speed up and get further while still being able to slack and not be in the game 24/7.

Or maby the years of playing WoW just burned me out so when BnS gave me the choice to catch up with paying instead of playing it was a breath of fresh air.

16 minutes ago, KzE said:

I still cant understand why ppl pay for "not to play" the game. Its weird.

Oh, i do play the game, a lot still. But i personally don't really enjoy having Low or sub-par dmg performance, so i gear up faster than time or grinding alone can handle, so that the game becomes more enjoyable to play.

I still consider my 4.8M on training dummy (and no i'm not playing BM or warden or archer) pretty weak as i'm still missing a lot of stages on different items,

I personally don't really understand why people have the mentality that something is "Good enough" and don't try to improve themselves, You are basiclly shooting the entire games community in the foot by not upgrading your gear.

I'm just generally just shocked at how much further a head i am than other people whenever i do weeklies or just normal raids, as i personally don't think my gear should be doing several millions more than other people, as i'm quite far behind those that are top gear

Edited by Uldrum

i hope they don't continue,this silence blind eye treatment its literally 2020,its a new year , dont be carrying over the same thing that happen 2019 in this year.

i wish support actually support.... people out there spend good money on this game, and its free to play, people spent 100 and thousands of dollars on it.  if someone said theres multiple bugs ingame and putting the effort to get those bugs to whosever in charge ...people should be keeping people up to date and whats the status ... people shoudn't be sitting down and just say oooh its fix out the blue... they should be expecting a fix, even if nc can't give a time of the fix , just a reply that hey wil are still talking with the devs about such and such ..problem solve  , but silent treatment only leaves people to wonder and think all kinds of things.that why people in here are so brutal cause sometime it feels like they talking to a wall, not every post you can answer yes but for soem you can say we are looking into such ... cause i know for a fact that support will tell you its working as intended.so if they dont tell us its an issue ,we just take it as that.

Just now, Uldrum said:

Oh, i do play the game, a lot still. But i personally don't really enjoy having Low or sub-par dmg performance, so i gear up faster than time or grinding alone can handle, so that the game becomes more enjoyable to play.

I still consider my 4.8M on training dummy (and no i'm not playing BM or warden or archer) pretty weak as i'm still missing a lot of stages on different items,

congrats on your dps , your doing like over 4 times my damage ....lol

but thats my fault tho, the road to  2 mil dps aint an easy one , and am not prepared to lose my hands and feet .

Edited by Miggy Miggs

8 minutes ago, Uldrum said:

I personally don't really understand why people have the mentality that something is "Good enough" and don't try to improve themselves, You are basiclly shooting the entire games community in the foot by not upgrading your gear.

I'm just generally just shocked at how much further a head i am than other people whenever i do weeklies or just normal raids, as i personally don't think my gear should be doing several millions more than other people, as i'm quite far behind those that are top gear

I dont think there is someone who like to do sub-par damage or performance. But very minority of players can afford to play hundreds or thousands to keep up. Thats why i deleted the game long time ago.

2 minutes ago, KzE said:

I dont think there is someone who like to do sub-par damage or performance. But very minority of players can afford to play hundreds or thousands to keep up. Thats why i deleted the game long time ago.

Most things that i have to "P2W" go away if you actully play the game properly tho. Like if you have a 3 Boss clear in ET sell raid every week, have a Top 10 CM score, Do HM train for your dailies, Then every thing works itself out. But i don't have all that. So nowdays it's usally just Sealing charms for gold that i spend my NCoin on.

Since Trove is so bad nowdays (Barely any roses or golden scales in it yet), It's not worth to try and trove any more. It was so much better back in the day.

Hopefully the next RnG box will add roses for the box currency so i can try and get some.

14 hours ago, Grimoir said:

On another note: the "known issues" post, you should ignore that one completely since its A: Incomplete, B: Isnt even properly updated for previous bugs that were already fixed

I know it was not intentional but you just showed how incompetent this team is. even though you trying to always make excuses with KR is who has the responsibility and this team cant do nothing. (bad KR doesn't come here update the known issues topic)

18 hours ago, Grimoir said:

months? you really like to pretend you are naive. we are talking about years and you know that very well.

no he should not stop complaining because we all know that reporting ends up with NCS doing nothing. (but damn it let's blame KR for this too)

how many posts have been made to complain about it. that ppl reports bugs / players with evidence and all this years NCS does nothing.

you just don't want to see posts like this in the first page because you think it's bad advertising.

let's continue this tactic of trying to shut these ppl up and remove these posts from the first page as soon as possible. has been giving great results. right?

just look the topic "lewd\ nudes profile pics" was closed so fast with the same excuse as always. and let's all pretend we don't know that NCS won't punish these players