Sign in to follow this  
Miggy Miggs

When will korea do something about warden and fms in 6v6 .

They are getting really cancerous now, its not even the chill stacks its the damage and the brain cell that goes into it .... 

Force master

for a range class certain damage they shouldn't have because literally they are backseat classes spamming at free aerials  and not doing much .. 

it

that ground move alone if you get cced into it, dish out like 200k plus i seen that thing hit for 500,000 ...

that ice tornado literally is a guard break skill doing like 17 k per hit, and hits an insane amount of time even when your dead its still hitting you ....why is it doing so much damage isnt taking away someone block enough of an opening to do damage....it removes shield in literally milli seconds ....and add chill stacks to you.

inferno dual dragon doing like 300k and blazing beam doing like 90k ...

not even on a gunner i havent seen these damage, fm really need to be looked at and really need some damage modification on literally every skill, because it has no rotation it just spaming all high damage skill.

and last patch literally made asteroid 1 shot people , idk who came up with this idea, but it clearly shows how this game is thinking and ruining every aspect of pvp,making it literally as bias as can be , like lets make this skill throw from a mile away and do insane damage .... 

clearly at this point i can see why most of the pvpers that use to stream stop playing, makes no sense balancing is just roll a dice and do something stupid .

that tornado thing needs to have a debuff thing where 3 fm cant just throw it at you behind one another ......

and wardens are yet to be nerf .... blade ward damage reduction need to go and  resilience need to be lowered to about 100k hp max.  having 1 million hp isnt broken at all.

i cant imagine how new people will enjoy any content in this game with the dps margin and the 1 shot mile away hits of bg .

i swear these days if u slip for not even 100ms ur dead.

Grimoir   

From what i can see all regions get the same balance patches, and those are made based on KR and their gear and their stats, hence why we will never get a good balance since either our stats do not compare to KR ones or the benefits from other systems are lower (example unity and collections).

If we were on-par with all KR changes and be getting patches at the same time then we would have a decent balance until then it will always be rollercoaster ride.

KzE   
Posted (edited)

Just go and watch a korean 6v6 match. You will get the answer... never. Its a one shot festival. They have 800-1000k HP with every class, if its geared for pvp.

Edited by KzE

Posted (edited)

its just that now days we getting new classes, new third spec and and no balancing whatsoever .....

what korea needs to do is , actually separate skill effect for pve and pvp, and not just damage alone ......

like certain skills like blue buff does half the effect boost in pvp, blade ward, damage reduction change  and all these things.

its the reason why this game so broken, damage alone wont cut it .

imagine if they could make skill effect different for each content , no need for cast time on certain skills for pve content . and it will smooth out alot of things .

same for bracelet in pve and pvp content. like for instance kfm wind build searing palm activate  bagde is pretty annoying , and making it activate on tremor or something ....

thats just and idea tho, but if they implement a system like this balancing would be so easy ........ but we have to wait another 3 years for them to even think of that ...

just like how people told them split the damage and took that long to even do, and they said bg balancing is a disaster and now we can tweak skills better and now they not even using the system, i don't mind making classes better for pvp purposes now and then , but making a class super strong and being broken, as oppose to making it an competitive class to fight .

look a bm with 100 percent air combo, look at archer with 100-0 air combo  look at gunner aerial 100-0 combo , this game is literally moving to a point were you kill people in air than actually doing tech chases and cc chaining to do damage and now then trying to implement a mile away kill, i remember watching long ago pvp videos and people actually holding their tab escape, not even in arena you can do that now , fights bm hold escape goes air and die, if you tab you have that much def piercing stun to dodge out, plus a deflect to watch out for ...even worse if you get hit by windstride stun.

all am saying this game gonna reach a point where people just comes and say eh and leaves , because na market by what am seeing is pvping games ...

and if they come and see this , in its current form .... rip any hopes of this game .

GS - is pretty balance in my opinion, unless they running 8 set scarlet...

arch- wind build in bg is ok, it lacks alot of defensive options.....so having damage is no issue there, light build need nerf and them iframes, because it already has a block. which most class dont have a guard break skill.

summoner - thorn strike damage needs nerf ... 300k from a that is ridiculous has summoner has the easiest damage roation in game, lmb rmb and bees alot does so much .look at gunner for instance gunner rmb damage is so weak, it only has burst moments to hope for , thats how all range classes should work in bg.

fm - high hitting skills that dont need any thinking to do, press one button do 500k 100k 300k... fm literally can kill you without even aiming you 

sf- pretty op in arena but  some damage nerf on glacial blast not much just reduce it by 20 percent pvp ratio...cause they only need 2 to kill you in air .

bm  - slice need to stop hitting ppl in the air , or  spectral seige, or only hit a certain  amount of time.

warden - blade ward should only resist cc for 5 sec or 8 ...warden has enough iframe to avoid hits.

destro - red spin, need to have a cd after you stop using it in bg like 30 sec or 15 ...... destro just spin ... and spin .. and spin... destro have other skills too. this dude spin , shield then return to spin . 

kfm - after the last patch kfm got weak  in bg ...that tremor damage nerf, searing dragon nerf and comet stirke nerf ....literally made it weak, yea you can stall with resist but tbh .... every time a kfm goes on the offensive its a big risk ,because you have to do comet strike to do damage ... they need to put the damage in tremor and just remove comet stirke from combo, or add a half sec resist when u doing tremor because the evasion literally doesnt work when u in bg, or make it so dragon flare reset tremor .... so people can actually use dragon flare in bg.

bd, in my opinion probably one of the weakest class in bg ...in terms of survival .. base on my alt when ever i hit someone with weapon effect all my focus goes bye bye cant spin.... why is focus drain a thing ??? i know i ndont have soul but these are the reason i will never use a bd as main for bg, even worse when some class like fm throws tornado rip shield .... i could fight a bd on almost every class ingame ( if we have same gear)except a gunner or sf ....gs - deflect and sf - need good timing and tech chase ...

sin - not broken in bg in my opinion, i mean yea can stall for ever but , at the expense of not getting kills not a problem .... the air bomb does alot of damage some damage nerf is needed but pretty close to balance in bg ... as they dont have time to web combo.

warlock - mmmm wl i hardly see em now lol but in my opinion wl needed to go , they had so much years , but they have some real good damage in bg .... with that ravaging curse skill.

Edited by Miggy Miggs

Cathy   
6 hours ago, Uldrum said:

PvP in this game is overall bad, Just stay away from it.

Not like we have a choice for people making clan costumes...

Uldrum   
On 2020-01-03 at 6:39 PM, Cathy said:

Not like we have a choice for people making clan costumes...

People have not made clan costums since 2016... The systems that made clan costumes even possible are quite out dated atm, so it's almost impossible to pull it off.

Posted (edited)

I aspect a new change when they bring UE 4 other wise Uninstall  and I think they need to nerf many thing too many resists ,healing and Air combo because right know I hate doing BG I dont touch the damn BG anymore because of how broken it is right know but when it comes to Ncsoft I don`t think they will make any quality of life so game will be still be broken

MW has a shotgun so broken they nerf it 3 times

than I ask my self what has Ncsoft done right than just nerfing the Assassin the way I see it and any other class still broken as hell U nerf my main but not change quality for all class a shame

Edited by Miguel2500

Ereia   
On 03/01/2020 at 3:27 PM, Miggy Miggs said:

kfm - after the last patch kfm got weak  in bg ...that tremor damage nerf, searing dragon nerf and comet stirke nerf ....literally made it weak, yea you can stall with resist but tbh .... every time a kfm goes on the offensive its a big risk ,because you have to do comet strike to do damage ... they need to put the damage in tremor and just remove comet stirke from combo, or add a half sec resist when u doing tremor because the evasion literally doesnt work when u in bg, or make it so dragon flare reset tremor .... so people kfm - after the last patch kfm got weak  in bg ...that tremor damage nerf, searing dragon nerf and comet stirke nerf ....literally made it weak, yea you can stall with resist but tbh .... every time a kfm goes on the offensive its a big risk ,because you have to do comet strike to do damage ... they need to put the damage in tremor and just remove comet stirke from combo, or add a half sec resist when u doing tremor because the evasion literally doesnt work when u in bg, or make it so dragon flare reset tremor .... so people can actually use dragon flare in bg.can actually use dragon flare in bg.

How can you say kfm is weak in bg lmao. 

Are you a kfm main or something? 

Just now, Ereia said:

How can you say kfm is weak in bg lmao. 

Are you a kfm main or something? 

1/ wind build  is weak in bg and makes no sense using.

2/ 3rd spec is weak also makes no sense using unless you wanna die in 1 sec.compare to every other class third spec which is viable in pvp and pve.

3/ flame build got nerfed twice, comet strike our main damage skill damage nerf...

and last patch nerf 3 set scarlet  for kfm ..we lost tremor 90 percent damage on tremor , we lost bb cd to get tremor up again, we lost searing dragon 90 percent more damage . other class lost damage here and there on scarlet , but the fact is kfm is one of those classes than cant kill someone without tremor unless standing there comboing them ...its a stall class and if 3 or more people focusing you you can't even do a skill to get a sure one shot off, the moment you go on the offensive your wide open to death.

because you cant tremor and combo them you have to tremor and iframe they tab esc .... 

i literally see my comet stirke doing less than 100k on people, and i have some good gear..... theres alot more worst class out there than kfm... look at warden... they have server,divine stirke, sowrd slavo and that op spin all of those hits over 200k... and they are 3 times more op than kfm ..and they can fight way more people and they don't have to block.

kfm has no sustain damage .... once u tremor ...you literally a sitting duck unless its a 1v1 situation. 

kfm sustain damage is mostly on dog build which in my opinion stiff...and lacks alot of defensive move ...

you literally have class out there with some skills that hits 300k, 600k (fm)  and people complaining about kfm that has a skill on a long cd that hits not even 300k unless it crit and u have some dyad gem and chucks of gear.

Ereia   

I guess you are a kfm main lol. 

Your v4 is resettable how many times? And you don't have any lack of iframes, if your damage is bad as a kfm either you have literal no gear compared to your opponents or you just suck hard. 

And no, kfm does ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ out damage, you just need to look at kfms in actual games right now.

It's like me being unable to rotate iframes and skills probably on warden and then complaining how weak it is, hell kfm can just go in blow their skills and more often than not they'll get a kill. 

Speaking for fire kfm ofc, wind is lolwhat and wolf is for pveing people down afaik

Just now, Ereia said:

I guess you are a kfm main lol. 

Your v4 is resettable how many times? And you don't have any lack of iframes, if your damage is bad as a kfm either you have literal no gear compared to your opponents or you just suck hard. 

And no, kfm does ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ out damage, you just need to look at kfms in actual games right now.

It's like me being unable to rotate iframes and skills probably on warden and then complaining how weak it is, hell kfm can just go in blow their skills and more often than not they'll get a kill. 

Speaking for fire kfm ofc, wind is lolwhat and wolf is for pveing people down afaik

well tbh kfm damage is literally v4 ...

its resetable if you bb with badge... and if u hit comet stike u get cd on tremor and if u resist with flurry....

my gear is :

dragon fang 3

purple soul stage 5

max imperial ring and necklace 

max pvp gloves

max pvp bracelet 

stage 6 pve earring 

7-8 k piercing 

1683 ap

some legendary stage talisment .

legendary heart

trash belt 

3 scarlet 5 avenging 

all triangle leg gems with debuff triangle gem 

my  skill modifer are saying ....

tremor  around 140k damage,comet strike 80k, searing dragon 80k

before patch  tremor 210k damage , comet strike 80k  , searing dragon i think 120 -130 k

fact of the matter is kfm lost a whole heap of damage...i see peeps that could literally one shot me , back then and cant now. if comet strike doesn't crit the damage is so embarrassing.

i might need dyad gems to enhance my crit output .. 

EasleyRR   

I literaly gave up on doing BG pvp... It's ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤...

When i come back to play i was trying it, but after getting 1 shoot from a FM that was more than 16m from me, i was mad af...

Then, i kept trying, during beluga, some assassin just air me and tossed some bomb on me and it did 600k dmg. <-- Note that i had pvp soulshields with crit def, around 380k hp.

Ereia   
2 hours ago, Miggy Miggs said:

well tbh kfm damage is literally v4 ...

its resetable if you bb with badge... and if u hit comet stike u get cd on tremor and if u resist with flurry....

my gear is :

dragon fang 3

purple soul stage 5

max imperial ring and necklace 

max pvp gloves

max pvp bracelet 

stage 6 pve earring 

7-8 k piercing 

1683 ap

some legendary stage talisment .

legendary heart

trash belt 

3 scarlet 5 avenging 

all triangle leg gems with debuff triangle gem 

my  skill modifer are saying ....

tremor  around 140k damage,comet strike 80k, searing dragon 80k

before patch  tremor 210k damage , comet strike 80k  , searing dragon i think 120 -130 k

fact of the matter is kfm lost a whole heap of damage...i see peeps that could literally one shot me , back then and cant now. if comet strike doesn't crit the damage is so embarrassing.

i might need dyad gems to enhance my crit output .. 

Yeah it's a you issue lol. Switch to the appropriate shields at least I guess, and well, even if there's something horribly wrong, kfm has been busted in 6v6 since vt. So it's whatever lol.